Hotel Burlada Reviews

La Fuente 2, Pamplona, Spain

The staff were amazing and the location was super convenient. The hotel restaurant serves the best paella I've ever had. I would definitely recommend staying at this hotel to friends and family,

Nice hotel in Burlada district- about 20 minute walk to running of the Bulls celebrations. Room was clean & fairly new but quiet small. We weren't in our room much so it was good for us. Staff very friendly & helpful with basic English. Close to a supermarket & a few small cafes. Buses ran every 10mins to running of the Bulls- bus stop just down the street. I would recommend this place to friends wanting a place to stay just outside Pamplona.

The staff is not very efficient. Our shower facility was not working. I called but no one came to solve the problem. The AC was too cold. Otherwise it's a good place to reside. A great location with a good garage.

• 5th Jul 2015