9.3
Superb 110 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 110 Total Reviews
Hotel Cala Bona-Mar Blava Located at Avenida del Mar, 14, , Menorca.
Spain
Menorca Illes Balears 07760 Avenida del Mar, 14
93% 110
39.9929658 3.8347584
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
25th Sep 2016

The only place you need to stay in Ciutadella

23rd Sep 2016

Pros: Very nice place with good location. 10-15 minutes walking to Ciutadella city center (far away from the airport of course,but there is service can pick you from airport and transport to the hotel). By the side of a beach, you can swim whenever you want. Besides, staff are very friendly and patient. Ask every thing you want to know, I promise they will try their best to help you. Feel at home, feel peace. Cons: The flower shower is not that good, ventilation a little bit noisy.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
12th Sep 2016

More expensive than a traditional hostel, but absolutely worth the money. Right on the water, a great place to come and relax for a few days.

7th Sep 2016

Loved everything about the hotel. Location great on a cove/beach with amazing sunsets..breakfast looking at the beautiful water...only 15 minutes walk to Ciutadella but a couple of restaurants are right across the street when I didn’t feel like going downtown. Hotel also let us borrow beach umbrellas and noodles, the staff is friendly and helpful.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
27th Aug 2016

The hotel room I booked was nice and minimal with no frills. The hotel kindly accommodated my late check-in I needed, as I informed them ahead of time it was no problem. They are located right on an inlet. So a few steps from your room you can pop out for a swim. The room had a nice fan (no a/c), it kept things cool at night. Breakfast was typical European Continental breakfast, I personally loved it. The staff were great and recommended a few places enthusiasticly to go and try.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
17th Aug 2016

Hotel Cala Bona-Mar Blava is an awesome stay and such amazing value. My room was literally just up from the water, I had beautiful views of it and I felt very safe. My bed was very comfortable and my sheets so soft. Breaky was delish, everything I could ask for was there. And the staff were so helpful and friendly, especially the two owners. Thank you guys for such a great stay. I'll for sure be booking with you again next time! :-)

8th Jun 2016

Wow! This place was so much more than I expected. Restful, restorative, and beautifully charming! I was well-taken care of and any questions I had or things that I needed were provided. Would love to visit again!