9.2
Superb 105 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 105 Total Reviews
Hotel Cala Bona-Mar Blava Located at Avenida del Mar, 14, , Menorca.
Spain
Menorca Illes Balears 07760 Avenida del Mar, 14
92% 105
39.9929658 3.8347584
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
12th Sep 2016

More expensive than a traditional hostel, but absolutely worth the money. Right on the water, a great place to come and relax for a few days.

7th Sep 2016

Loved everything about the hotel. Location great on a cove/beach with amazing sunsets..breakfast looking at the beautiful water...only 15 minutes walk to Ciutadella but a couple of restaurants are right across the street when I didn’t feel like going downtown. Hotel also let us borrow beach umbrellas and noodles, the staff is friendly and helpful.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
27th Aug 2016

The hotel room I booked was nice and minimal with no frills. The hotel kindly accommodated my late check-in I needed, as I informed them ahead of time it was no problem. They are located right on an inlet. So a few steps from your room you can pop out for a swim. The room had a nice fan (no a/c), it kept things cool at night. Breakfast was typical European Continental breakfast, I personally loved it. The staff were great and recommended a few places enthusiasticly to go and try.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
17th Aug 2016

Hotel Cala Bona-Mar Blava is an awesome stay and such amazing value. My room was literally just up from the water, I had beautiful views of it and I felt very safe. My bed was very comfortable and my sheets so soft. Breaky was delish, everything I could ask for was there. And the staff were so helpful and friendly, especially the two owners. Thank you guys for such a great stay. I'll for sure be booking with you again next time! :-)

8th Jun 2016

Wow! This place was so much more than I expected. Restful, restorative, and beautifully charming! I was well-taken care of and any questions I had or things that I needed were provided. Would love to visit again!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
14th May 2016

Brilliant stay, only 10 minutes walk to the town centre, although Ciutadella is a really small town all together. There are bus stops close by, and when the weather is brilliant, please make sure you take a dip right behind the hotel! Room was clean, and comfortable.

• USA, Female, 18-24
21st Apr 2016

So wonderful! Would recommend !!! Gracias por todo!

21st Apr 2016

Very good experince in the hotel. I want to thank specially Toni who worked at reception and behave ant attend me very well. I would recommend this Hotel to other people.