Hotel Cala Inn Alajuela Reviews

Frente al Parque Juan Santamaría, Alajuela, Costa Rica

I arrived after midnight. The man who answered the door didn't speak English, so check in was a bit difficult. I spoke as much broken Spanish as I could to get what I was saying across. I didn't sleep much because this is my first experience in a hostel. The dorm I stayed in was clean, bathroom was clean with hot water, and the front door is locked every night. I didn't stay for breakfast, but it did look delicious. This is a good hostel for starting/ending a trip. Taxi ride to SJO=$5

We enjoyed our stay very much. It was comfortable and right in the middle of everything. The facilities and breakfast are amazing

Thank you!