Hotel Caravaggio Reviews

Via Palermo 73, Rome, Italy

Fantastic location, within easy walking distance of the Coliseum, Pantheon, even the Vatican if you gave your hiking boots laced up. Charming narrow streets keep traffic to a minimum. Free breakfast is adequate, though not fantastic. Biggest down side: wifi only available in lobby. A good price for grat access to old Rome.

My wife and I really liked this hotel and enjoyed our stay. The complimentary happy hour as well as included continental breakfast was good value. The hotel was simple, clean and good value.

• 8th Aug 2014

good central location

I really enjoyed my stay here, however I really do think they need to invest into wifi within the hotel rooms

• 23rd Jun 2014