Hotel Caravaggio Reviews

Via Palermo 73, Rome, Italy

Stayed in Hotel Caravaggio for three nights and I must say it was excellent. The price was cheap yet I still had the perfect room, realistically you just want a pleasant room to sleep and shower in. Pretty nice décor in the rooms and the hotel in general. 10 minute walk from the main train station, In a fantastic area just off a main road, short walk to the Imperial Fori with the Roman Forum and Colosseum. Every attraction is pretty accessible if you don't mind walking. Definitely would go back!

• 23rd Jan 2015

Nice place to stay. Room and bathroom a little small but location was convenient. Nice breakfast. Wifi only in reception.

I loved my stay at Hotel Caravaggio -- I had a small private room/bathroom with a balcony and from the moment I arrived the staff was charming and helpful. The location is about a 10 minute walk from Termini station - so it is easy to arrive to - as well as a quick walk to many of the major sites. When I checked out - the staff helped me book my bus to the airport and printed the tickets for me which I really appreciated! I would definitely return to this hotel on my next visit to Rome!