Hotel Caravaggio Reviews

Via Palermo 73, Rome, Italy

I loved my stay at Hotel Caravaggio -- I had a small private room/bathroom with a balcony and from the moment I arrived the staff was charming and helpful. The location is about a 10 minute walk from Termini station - so it is easy to arrive to - as well as a quick walk to many of the major sites. When I checked out - the staff helped me book my bus to the airport and printed the tickets for me which I really appreciated! I would definitely return to this hotel on my next visit to Rome!

Fantastic location, within easy walking distance of the Coliseum, Pantheon, even the Vatican if you gave your hiking boots laced up. Charming narrow streets keep traffic to a minimum. Free breakfast is adequate, though not fantastic. Biggest down side: wifi only available in lobby. A good price for grat access to old Rome.

Wish wifi was hotel wide and not just in reception.

My wife and I really liked this hotel and enjoyed our stay. The complimentary happy hour as well as included continental breakfast was good value. The hotel was simple, clean and good value.

• 8th Aug 2014

It was a pleasant stay, the hotel is split into adjacent buildings which dosnt help atmosphere and theres wifi only in the small reception, breakfast is average. The location is good and is about a 10 min walk to the Colosseum and the central train station. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any places in Rome that are good value for money but this place seems to be about as good as it gets.

good central location

I really enjoyed my stay here, however I really do think they need to invest into wifi within the hotel rooms

• 23rd Jun 2014