Hotel Caria Reviews

Maraş Mah � Sok Yalı No:9, Dalyan - Muğla, Dalyan, Turkey

No Rating

Provided us with a bed and shower. Thank you.

The hotel was in a really good location, and the breakfast terrace had an unique view to the Tombs and river. At Caria Hotel we didn't feel like visitors, but like welcomed guests.

Great location. fab views from roof top where we had breakfast each morning. Brilliant value for money. Would stay again

We stayed for a week and loved the place. Room was very clean but we had to ask to have bins emptied and for clean towels. Lovely roof terrace for breakfast. Breakfast was fine but the same every day. The hotel advertises meals and the owner asked us to give notice if we wanted an evening meal. However, when we did this, he told us it wouldn't be possible because his mother was too tired!! Abundance of nearby restaurants so this was not a problem.

• 11th Aug 2010

One thing wrong after another. I will not stay here again. Check-in took 15 mins as the manager was constantly distracted by other people whilst in the middle of serving me. He kept asking me the price of the room. I checked in at 7pm as previously advised but the room was still not ready. In the room a light, the fan and the shower holder did not work. The shower could not be turned fully off. Mozzy nets on windows but balcony door had been left open allowing the little buggers in. Bedspread was dirty. If

Family owners were friendly, helpful, very gracious. I really enjoyed my stay in this centrally located, yet very quiet hotel.

Location was excellent, dalyan is absolutely stunning, and this hostel is next to the river! quiet hostel, and breakfast very nice!! we only spend one night there, so we did not have a lot of time to evaluate, but they seemed very helpful!

We stayed in hotel Caria for 2 nights. The hotel has an excellent location with a view on the Lycian tombs. It ıs also 25 metres from the river. The staff was helpful: two very nice ladies and owner. We felt really welcome. If you want a cheap hostel on a good location, Caria is a good option!

New owners trying hard to improve things

I loved this Hotel, friendly and helpful staff, great view from the roof terrace