Hotel Carmencita Reviews

Viale Tommaso de Tommaso 4c, Anacapri, Capri, Italy

loved it. staff was friendly and helpful. bed was comfy and the air conditioning worked. easy to find.

Capri is a bus ride away. There is a pool, but little kids everywhere. Hotel was decent at best. Not worth the price. Guy at front tried to charge me more than my reservation sheet said. Transportation to the hostel costs 5€ per person, even though advertised as free. It's secure because the room door locks. Walls are paper thin and you can hear all. Wouldn't stay here for the price again. For that price I expect more and cleaner. Front desk seemed to "hate" tourists... He should get a new job.

It's okay. You don't need more than a few hours in Capri so don't waste your time here in the first place. As for the hotel, it's pretty good. You have to take a bus to get there which is annoying, and the BREAKFAST COSTS $10! Beware. Other than that, it's fine.

About the time in capri i think that is personal opinion of this guy... i'm not according about that. About the breakfast, is write in the hotel description that is an extracharge because we sell only no frills room on hostelworld. everything is write in the description

The hotel adds an important cash "taxe" different from the original price. No possible detail "it's the crisis. I have you a promotion price, if you want a detail of the invoiced it is more expensive "

• 14th Aug 2015

Excellent location in Anacapri which we preferred to Capri. Great pool, lots of families there also. They charged us extra for transportation because we booked through a third party so be aware of that. Service was acceptable, but not outstanding.

If you can stay somewhere else I would probably recommend it. The owner is incredibly rude. I booked a shuttle service to the port with another staff member. On the day the old male owner refused to let me use the shuttle service. He first said it wasn't currently running in the morning. I said my booking was for the afternoon and that I wanted to keep my luggage stored. Then he said no I won't book the shuttle for just one person. Then refused to let me store my luggage there. So unprofessional

Great value and ideal location only 5 minutes walk from the stunning Anacapri. The owners are lovely and really helpful in providing information. Great swimming pool outside too.

The location is perfect. Easy to walk to everything in Anacapri. It was nice to have to pool there as well. Staff were very welcoming and helpful.

Beware: breakfast is advertised but not free!