Hotel Carmencita Reviews

Viale Tommaso de Tommaso 4c, Anacapri, Capri, Italy

If you can stay somewhere else I would probably recommend it. The owner is incredibly rude. I booked a shuttle service to the port with another staff member. On the day the old male owner refused to let me use the shuttle service. He first said it wasn't currently running in the morning. I said my booking was for the afternoon and that I wanted to keep my luggage stored. Then he said no I won't book the shuttle for just one person. Then refused to let me store my luggage there. So unprofessional

Great value and ideal location only 5 minutes walk from the stunning Anacapri. The owners are lovely and really helpful in providing information. Great swimming pool outside too.

Beware: breakfast is advertised but not free!