9.5
Superb 136 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 136 Total Reviews
Hotel Casa De Nelly Located at Vereda la Estrella, , San Agustin.
Colombia
San Agustin Huila 0057 Vereda la Estrella
95% 136
1.8784953 -76.2808249
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 31-40
16th Nov 2016

Fantastic place to stay. The staff were really friendly and helpful. Short walk from the centre and set amongst beautiful gardens making it a perfect place to relax.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Nov 2016

I have never reviewed a hostel before, but I have also never stayed at such an amazing place before. Due to some miscommunications, we accidentally had to cancel our stay for one of the nights we had booked. The staff responded very positively and were incredibly understanding and sweet. The place was absolutely beautiful, isolated (yet not impossible to access), and they served GREAT food! I am so happy to have experienced this hostel, and I really really recommend it for anyone passing through

• England, Couple, 25-30
10th Oct 2016

Lovely relaxed hostel with a spacious garden. Amazing horse riding trips can be arranged from the hostel. Good food with actual vegetables (rare in Colombia). Would recommend!!

4th Oct 2016

I stayed here fore 2 nights with my sister in a private room and it was magical. The grounds are very beautiful with gardens, a back patio, and many hammock type areas, and hot water. The staff is beyond helpful and friendly arranging all of our tours, giving us directions, and even working out our bus tickets. The food is delicious and reasonably priced (we even had falafel and hummus one night!). The dogs and cats just want to cuddle. It has been one of my favorite hostels in Colombia.

• Israel, Couple, 31-40
21st Sep 2016

The stuff is very nice lovely garden. Great place to stay

19th Sep 2016

Bray hostel I've stayed in in Colombia. The owners speaks excellent English and German. The hostel is a 15 minute walk uphill from San Agustin. It's hard to find but everybody knows where it is. As a reward one gets a beautiful garden, a relaxed atmosphere, and excellent home cooked dinners. Its a good place to meet other travelers. They were also very helpful in arranging trips. My only complaint is that some rooms lack in sound proofing.

6th Sep 2016

Book in 2 nights, stayed 4 because we liked it so much. Chill place with a great staff with a great chef. Just on the edge of San Agustín with great gardens and lots of hummingbirds. I would recommend this hostel to anyone.

1st Sep 2016

Our favourite hostel in the whole of Colombia!!! Location is perfect, and the hostel itself is absolutely beautiful with scenic grounds and relaxing hammocks/swinging chairs. The staff are the most friendly and informative we've met during our trip so far and helped us plan so so much! Really can't fault anything at all it was a perfect stay and we didn't want to leave!! Would recommend a thousand times over! THANK YOU

• Australia, Female, 41+
31st Aug 2016

Lovely hostel with beautiful garden surrounds. Harry was lovely as were the others enteral staff. Was just a bit disappointed by the lecture from Hernan when I asked to have a tablespoon of oil from the kitchen - yes I should have bought my own but I'm 47 not 12 so didn't need the same lecture twice!

• Ireland, Couple, 25-30
3rd Aug 2016

Really lovely place out in the countryside. Feels like a home from home. Harry is very helpful.