Hotel Casa De Nelly Reviews

Vereda la Estrella, San Agustin, Colombia

Amazing place, owner, pets, food.. Amazing everything!!

• 22nd Jun 2015

This is an extremely good hostel. The hostel was clean, the staff were extremely nice and there were great places to chill out. The private room was spacious, clean and very affordable. The staff made dinners at night for 13,000 which were delicious. Only downside would be the shower was slightly annoying (would require constant adjusting, but was hot which was nice).

The place is just incredible and San Agustin and the area is so peacefull! La Casa de nelly is the perfect spot for a week with a wonderful garden, very cool staff and an amazing location!!

Really enjoyed our stay here, one of the friendliest and most relaxing places we have been.

Beautiful location. Mostly quiet but the walls are so thin I could hear snoring from an adjacent room. The food is good but it was never explained how it works. One night dinner was served at eight and the following night it was served at seven. I do wish I had more time here. The staff was helpful in scheduling our transportation and answering questions about the area.

Good: Plenty of other people staying. Great food. Relaxed atmosphere. Bad: Room was cold, dark and a bit damp. Toilet was constantly blocked. Staff potentially too relaxed - we had to take our own laundry off the line after 3 days hanging in the rain.

Definitely liked it very much and would come back! While I was there, most of the life took place on the terrace, which is set in a very pretty garden with hummingbirds. The house is an old rustic, cozy finca. The manager is very helpful and might even organize a tour of his own. If you don’t want to cook, their dinner is awesome! Another plus: no bunk beds! Booking through this site was a bit weird though, as I could only book a whole room, but they fixed that up on my arrival. Thanks again!

Casa de Nelly,can't think there would be many people happy to have to leave this awesome hostel,more than likely extend their stay. One of the best hostels I have stayed at,warm and welcoming,comfortable with Loadsa of space in dorms,great garden and places to just relax in a beautiful part of San Agustin.Harri,Gustavo are awesome hosts with a whole heap of information on the area and Colombia as a whole,not to mention the delicious meals Gustavo manages to put together. GREAT place to stay

It was a great place,telt in love with the beauty of the garden and the peacefulness of the place !!!

Beautiful hostel and gardens, we really enjoyed our stay here and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The only comment for improvement would be to be more clear about breakfast and serving times- some days we went at 9am and were 'too late' and other days people were still being served at 10am which was confusing. Otherwise no complaints.

the place was great, lovely house and garden, the staff were nice and the food was very good. also very good value for money. i did not feel that security was an issue while i stayed, however i believe lockers should always be provided if it is not possible to lock the rooms.

Best and most beautiful hostel in Colombia without a doubt!!! Great location up hill with a good view. Friendly and helpfull staff. They have their own cook who makes perfect meals!

Very quiet place with very good food and nice rooms for fair prices. A little bit outside the village.

I can't possibly recommend this place until they fix their showers. I was warned that their hot water was hot but this doesn't help me when the cold water stops working mid-shower leaving me with scalding hot water burning my hand. I'm just thankful I wasn't rinsing my face off at the time. They also only emptied the garbage in the bathrooms once a day so they had a lot of dirty toilet paper in them. It's a 45 minute walk to the Archaeological park and the taxi they called cost 10,000 pesos

Beautiful place! Definitely recommended.