Hotel Casa De Nelly

Superb 151 Total Reviews
Superb 151 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 41+
21st Mar 2017

I loved my stay here & wish I could have stayed longer! It's homely, friendly & incredibly beautiful. The house feels deeply peaceful & authentic & the garden is enchanting. There's a choice of hang out spots, including outdoors in a hammock, on the patio or indoors by the fire with the pets for company. I didn't have the evening meal but hear it's excellent. Highly recommended.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
28th Feb 2017

Amazing place to stay in the nature

• New Zealand, Couple, 31-40
27th Feb 2017

If this place has rooms available then book this! A stunning property set in beautiful gardens, it has a kitchen you can use or the chef is amazing and you can book to have family style dinner at the hostel in the beautiful lounge/dinning area. It is a short 15/20min walk into town but you will hardly wish to leave and can do tours straight from the property. I highly recommend this place I have been travelling a year and this is one of my favorite properties I felt lucky to have stay.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
18th Feb 2017

Loved this place! It is a bit of a walk from town though.

• England, Female, 25-30
11th Feb 2017

This is one of my favourite hostels, it's so peaceful and set in a beautiful garden. There's always a spare cat or dog around for a cuddle if you want one and the staff were all really friendly and helpful, especially Harry. I had a cabin all to myself for 4 nights but if I had the time I could have stayed much longer.

• England, Female, 41+
22nd Jan 2017

Casa de Nelly was a fantastic place to stay in San Agustin. Relaxed and welcoming. The food was delicious and great to eat with other guests in the evening. beautiful garden and very good facilities. certainly recommend to anyone

• s_stockdale39169
  • England, Female, 31-40
18th Dec 2016

This is the best hostel we stayed in during our four months travelling S.America. The garden was beautiful with plenty of places to relax and the large house had lots of character. It had a real homely atmosphere with a wonderful chef who cooked delicious hearty meals every evening which you could opt in for and that everybody enjoyed together sitting around the dining room table. The beds were big and very comfortable and hot water showers. The hostel is run by a very friendly and helpful man.

• England, Female, 31-40
16th Nov 2016

Fantastic place to stay. The staff were really friendly and helpful. Short walk from the centre and set amongst beautiful gardens making it a perfect place to relax.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Nov 2016

I have never reviewed a hostel before, but I have also never stayed at such an amazing place before. Due to some miscommunications, we accidentally had to cancel our stay for one of the nights we had booked. The staff responded very positively and were incredibly understanding and sweet. The place was absolutely beautiful, isolated (yet not impossible to access), and they served GREAT food! I am so happy to have experienced this hostel, and I really really recommend it for anyone passing through

• England, Couple, 25-30
10th Oct 2016

Lovely relaxed hostel with a spacious garden. Amazing horse riding trips can be arranged from the hostel. Good food with actual vegetables (rare in Colombia). Would recommend!!