Hotel Casa De Nelly Reviews

Vereda la Estrella, San Agustin, Colombia

This place is amazing. I was only meant to stay 2 nights. Ended up staying an extra 3 nights. If you want to go to San Augustin stay here. Don't bother looking elsewhere. Everything about this place is perfect

Great and cosy hostel. De staff is very friendly and knows everything about traveling.

• 7th Oct 2015

Enjoyed my stay here: helpful staff, nice atmosphere, it's out of town but that's a plus in my view as the area around the hostel is v quiet.

My 13-year old and I just couldn't tear ourselves away from this charming hostal. By the end of the first day, we felt like family. The dogs, the hosts, the hammocks, the fellow travelers, the honor bar, the quiet walk into the town center all suited us perfectly. From the hostal, we booked a horseback riding trip and a hike to a nearby waterfall. We also walked to the ruins and another off-the-beaten path waterfall about an hour from the hostal.

This is a great hostel. It's definitely a little out of the way but that's part of the charm. The staff are nice and some speak English which is helpful. The food is good although dinner wasn't available every night. They only limit wifi to the main area because they want people to come together in the main area. But it would be nice to be able to use the wifi whenever you want. But overall it's great. The gardens are really nice as well.

Never had a hostel in Colombia with such good breakfast.

Amazing place, owner, pets, food.. Amazing everything!!

This is an extremely good hostel. The hostel was clean, the staff were extremely nice and there were great places to chill out. The private room was spacious, clean and very affordable. The staff made dinners at night for 13,000 which were delicious. Only downside would be the shower was slightly annoying (would require constant adjusting, but was hot which was nice).

The place is just incredible and San Agustin and the area is so peacefull! La Casa de nelly is the perfect spot for a week with a wonderful garden, very cool staff and an amazing location!!

A lovely pace to relax with beautiful gardens. Staff are beillaint and the f ood is amazing.

Really enjoyed our stay here, one of the friendliest and most relaxing places we have been.

Beautiful location. Mostly quiet but the walls are so thin I could hear snoring from an adjacent room. The food is good but it was never explained how it works. One night dinner was served at eight and the following night it was served at seven. I do wish I had more time here. The staff was helpful in scheduling our transportation and answering questions about the area.

Good: Plenty of other people staying. Great food. Relaxed atmosphere. Bad: Room was cold, dark and a bit damp. Toilet was constantly blocked. Staff potentially too relaxed - we had to take our own laundry off the line after 3 days hanging in the rain.