Hotel Casa De Nelly Reviews

Vereda la Estrella, San Agustin, Colombia

No complaints - really enjoyed my stay!

It's an amazingly awesome place with wonderful gardens, cozy rooms, comfy beds and chill vibe. The staff was so helpful and provided excellent restaurant recommendations and ways to get to attractions. It's great if you want some peace and quiet or connect with others. There' s a side kitchen available to guests that has some good bones but I wished it was much better planned, more useable and much better maintained like the main kitchen. If you don't plan to cook, it's not an issue.

We loved staying at this hostel. It felt like a home away from home. It was about 15 mins walk from the centre of San Augustin and had a lovely garden to sit and relax in and the rooms were really nice. The staff were amazing, really helpful and friendly. Gustavo's cooking was really tasty, and their army of pets were also very amusing!

Truly beautiful setting, very relaxing and friendly.

great food, great staff

The biggest drawback with this place is its location as it´s a good 30 minutes walk from town up a steep hill. Saying that, it´s very peaceful and is ideal for those who wish to relax. The hostel is more like a country house and is both atmospheric and characterful. The staff are friendly but only one member speaks English. Beer is sold and breakfast is served in the morning for a fee. The dorm rooms are clean and comfortable and this place offers a different hostel experience completely.

We passed a very nice time!

• 28th Feb 2014

t first man welcome us is very nice and helpful, the other guy(sorry, I can't speak Spanish. And he cant speak english. In the morning, I ask for breakfast, he seems understand and ask me if I want a coffee. 20 minutes later, he only prepare coffee and no breakfast.... Tye day people are waiting us because we cant have breakfast before we should leave. But basically I like this place a lot. Very comfortable place can enjoy and relax there. Thank you provide this place for us to stay

• 4th Feb 2014
  • Taiwan

I had a great stay at "Casa de Nelly". Everything was very good and I almost felt like "part of the family". Great! - and I am going back tomorrow!