Hotel Casa De Nelly

9.5
Superb 143 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
11th Feb 2017

This is one of my favourite hostels, it's so peaceful and set in a beautiful garden. There's always a spare cat or dog around for a cuddle if you want one and the staff were all really friendly and helpful, especially Harry. I had a cabin all to myself for 4 nights but if I had the time I could have stayed much longer.

• s_stockdale39169
  • England, Female, 31-40
18th Dec 2016

This is the best hostel we stayed in during our four months travelling S.America. The garden was beautiful with plenty of places to relax and the large house had lots of character. It had a real homely atmosphere with a wonderful chef who cooked delicious hearty meals every evening which you could opt in for and that everybody enjoyed together sitting around the dining room table. The beds were big and very comfortable and hot water showers. The hostel is run by a very friendly and helpful man.

• England, Female, 31-40
16th Nov 2016

Fantastic place to stay. The staff were really friendly and helpful. Short walk from the centre and set amongst beautiful gardens making it a perfect place to relax.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Nov 2016

I have never reviewed a hostel before, but I have also never stayed at such an amazing place before. Due to some miscommunications, we accidentally had to cancel our stay for one of the nights we had booked. The staff responded very positively and were incredibly understanding and sweet. The place was absolutely beautiful, isolated (yet not impossible to access), and they served GREAT food! I am so happy to have experienced this hostel, and I really really recommend it for anyone passing through

• England, Couple, 25-30
10th Oct 2016

Lovely relaxed hostel with a spacious garden. Amazing horse riding trips can be arranged from the hostel. Good food with actual vegetables (rare in Colombia). Would recommend!!

4th Oct 2016

I stayed here fore 2 nights with my sister in a private room and it was magical. The grounds are very beautiful with gardens, a back patio, and many hammock type areas, and hot water. The staff is beyond helpful and friendly arranging all of our tours, giving us directions, and even working out our bus tickets. The food is delicious and reasonably priced (we even had falafel and hummus one night!). The dogs and cats just want to cuddle. It has been one of my favorite hostels in Colombia.

• Israel, Couple, 31-40
21st Sep 2016

The stuff is very nice lovely garden. Great place to stay

19th Sep 2016

Bray hostel I've stayed in in Colombia. The owners speaks excellent English and German. The hostel is a 15 minute walk uphill from San Agustin. It's hard to find but everybody knows where it is. As a reward one gets a beautiful garden, a relaxed atmosphere, and excellent home cooked dinners. Its a good place to meet other travelers. They were also very helpful in arranging trips. My only complaint is that some rooms lack in sound proofing.

6th Sep 2016

Book in 2 nights, stayed 4 because we liked it so much. Chill place with a great staff with a great chef. Just on the edge of San Agustín with great gardens and lots of hummingbirds. I would recommend this hostel to anyone.

1st Sep 2016

Our favourite hostel in the whole of Colombia!!! Location is perfect, and the hostel itself is absolutely beautiful with scenic grounds and relaxing hammocks/swinging chairs. The staff are the most friendly and informative we've met during our trip so far and helped us plan so so much! Really can't fault anything at all it was a perfect stay and we didn't want to leave!! Would recommend a thousand times over! THANK YOU