Hotel Casa De Nelly Reviews

Vereda la Estrella, San Agustin, Colombia

Truly beautiful setting, very relaxing and friendly.

great food, great staff

The biggest drawback with this place is its location as it´s a good 30 minutes walk from town up a steep hill. Saying that, it´s very peaceful and is ideal for those who wish to relax. The hostel is more like a country house and is both atmospheric and characterful. The staff are friendly but only one member speaks English. Beer is sold and breakfast is served in the morning for a fee. The dorm rooms are clean and comfortable and this place offers a different hostel experience completely.

We passed a very nice time!

• 28th Feb 2014

t first man welcome us is very nice and helpful, the other guy(sorry, I can't speak Spanish. And he cant speak english. In the morning, I ask for breakfast, he seems understand and ask me if I want a coffee. 20 minutes later, he only prepare coffee and no breakfast.... Tye day people are waiting us because we cant have breakfast before we should leave. But basically I like this place a lot. Very comfortable place can enjoy and relax there. Thank you provide this place for us to stay

• 4th Feb 2014
  • Taiwan

I had a great stay at "Casa de Nelly". Everything was very good and I almost felt like "part of the family". Great! - and I am going back tomorrow!

Los jardines son increibles, la casa es muy bonita y la terraza es estupenda para tomar un par de cervezas, Gustavo y harry excelentes anfitriones, muy recomendado.

Un superbe endroit.

This hostel is set in a garden setting and has been around for more than 20 years. It has an excellent cook and diners run from 12-18.000 pesos, soda and beers are also available. Staff is very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. There is a kitchen for guest to use. I stayed in room, 4 a privet room with a great view. Wi-Fi is good but not always available.