Hotel Casa Gonzalez Reviews

Rio Sena 69, Mexico City, Mexico

We LOVE Casa Gonzales. Although Hostelworld did not communicate our six night reservation to the hotel, the staff found a room for us and honored the Hostelworld price. We cannot praise them enough.

Beautiful patio, comfortable rooms, very calm, staff always available. Perfect place.

• 23rd Jul 2014

The hotel feels like been at home; very nice, clean, parking space and a very good service. The problem was that when I got there, my reservation through this site was unknown to them; instead of 5 nights, they were able to accommodate me only for 4 nights, even though this site was showing availability. The 15% deposit was also unknown to them and we had to negotiate…

• 22nd Jul 2014
  • Mexico

we enjoyed our stay at hotel casa gonzalez it was perfect really beautiful i would recommend it to all my friends and family.

• 12th Jun 2014

They already know what I thought and why I had to leave early.

• 31st May 2014

So many mosquitos in our room. A window can not be closed properly, so there was a gap where mosquitos can come in all the time. Our bed was not very comfortable. There was a kind of plastic material under the sheets which made me very unconfortable to sleep.

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Japan

Nice staff, good location. There was a minor problem with the room price, which we found a resolution to with the helpful staff. Nice place. Breakfast not included

View all Mexico City Bed and Breakfasts