6.3
Good 119 Total Reviews
6.3
Good 119 Total Reviews
Hotel Casa Lea Located at Via Fr Bartolomeo, 21, , Florence.
Italy
Florence Tuscany 50132 Via Fr� Bartolomeo, 21
63% 119
43.7841235 11.2660074
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 31-40
27th May 2016
7.7

This is a well situated, friendly and clean place to stay with helpful staff. Rooms are tidy, bed is satisfactorally comforatble and the bathtoom is small with a hot and powerful shower with plenty of clean towels. Its around 20mi ute walk from Piazzale Montelung which is where Mega bus drops and picks up. This is an easy walk that can be done in 15minutes if your a brisk walker. The staff were very helpful and the internet was great with WiFi working in our room.

• FrancisBattaglia
  • USA, Male, 41+
23rd Apr 2016

Overall, the experience was very good. The staff was very friendly, accommodating and helpful. The room was comfortable and clean. I had a balcony which was unexpected. I ddn't have a refrigerator in my room though had access to one in the common area. My outlet converters didn't work though they provided some for me. I was able to park my car for free on the surrounding streets. The location was a little outside the center though not too long a walk or bus ride in. It was a very good value.