Hotel Casa Linger Reviews

Fondamtenta S.Antonin castello 3541, Venice, Italy

Great location. Very close to Plaza San Marco. Nice, clean rooms. Good bathroom. Very reasonable price. I totally recomend it.

If you're looking for a cheap place to sleep (for Venice) in a pretty central location then this place is fine. That's literally all you get. The wifi didn't work throughout the whole of my stay and we had a power cut twice. The only heating in the building were two plug in radiators (which didn't work during power cuts). Bathroom wasn't cleaned that often. A microwave and kettle are completely useless if there is literally no crockery/cutlery to go with them!

• 30th Dec 2015
  • Wales

We got an apartmemt located opposite the actual hostel which seemed nice at first. In actual fact it was very dusty and didn't feel very clean at all. The wifi may as well not have been included because the connection was extremely weak and we could not use it. A lot of facilities which were promised were not available (e.g. laundry, payment by card, luggage storage). Location was good though, close to San Marco's Square.

It's a very well located hostel, the receptionist is very nice, but she's almost never in the reception. You have to use a common bathroom that is not clean at all and it's far from the rooms going through the reception, that's not comfortable at all. Anyhow is a cheap hostel, so I guess you receive what you're paying for.

Great location, cheapest nice place we could find!

• 26th Oct 2015

If you have sensitive skin, this isn't the best choice (obviously). I'm sensitive to dust mites so I had to strip the bed and use my sleeping bag. The smell of the hallway on the first floor was reminiscent of dead people clothes in an unkempt second hand shop, the lighting is a bit depressing (or was in my room) and the bathroom wasn't sanitary enough for me to use the shower. As in, I think I stayed cleaner by not taking a shower. But the location? 4.5 stars.

Owner charges things that are not standard from a hostel. It deffinetly is amazing location but don't expect a hostel environment. Its a cheap hotel with shared rooms.

• 20th Oct 2015

You're really paying for a bed in the heart of Venice (nothing included but Wi-Fi, no locker or safe). Great location though ~5 min from the main square. Not much of a hostel feel, more like a hotel you share a room in. Hope you have a cool roommate or two. If you're in the bed by the window - CLOSE IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD - the mosquitoes will eat you alive.

Very basic rooms, but the beds are comfortable and there is hot water for a shower. The location is very good, right in the heart of venice and was one of the cheaper places to stay.

• 29th Sep 2015

Our room was pretty nice and the beds were comfy, the bathroom could've done with a clean and it seemed as if the floors hadn't been vacuumed in a while. But for a cheap place in Venice it was alright.

great service, booked for a shared 5-people ensuite room but was offered a couple with shared bathroom and subsequently a private double room after we complained. very helpful and friendly. however, they mistakenly throw away my friend's shoes when cleaning the room. we left early so was unable to ask abt that.

This is a great little hotel. We booked it as an emergency one night place to stay due to an issue with the trains leaving Venice. Our room with a double bed had a sink and a wardrobe in it- there wasnt space for anything else. The rooms were very clean, but the shared bathroom down the hall contained one toilet and one shower. User beware. Other than the stairs and the lack of elevator, this was a very charming place in the center of Venice.

The hostel is very well located and I was able to get around Venice really easily, but the room I stayed in was below average. Ventilation was poor as it had no windows and it was very humid. Luggage storage is missing, I had to leave my bags in the corridor (so i didnt have to carry them around in Venice) prior to my return journey. This was unsafe in many ways but I didn't really have an option. The hostel is just for sleeping in.