Hotel Casa Linger Reviews

Fondamtenta S.Antonin castello 3541, Venice, Veneto, Italy

it was good~!

I was grateful to find anywhere the 2 nights I stayed in Venice. It was expensive for the price, but everywhere in Venice is. It is a basic room, but I found it fine for somewhere to sleep. The man I met was friendly, although awkwardly told off another guest for putting her bag on my bed when I checked into my room. No lockers, but secure door to street. good position, close to water taxis and short walk to st marks square.

I stayed in an ok room across the street from the hostel. There wasn't anything like a communal space to meet people, or much guidance/help from the owner aside from showing me the facilities and handing me a key. It was on the main island of venice though, so that was great, and price wasn't bad. Everything was clean enough