Hotel Casa Linger Reviews

Fondamtenta S.Antonin castello 3541, Venice, Italy

The place is perfect and easy to find. I would really love to stay again in it if I came back to Venice.

Had a room with a beautiful view, four beds mixed. Not too crowded. There are no lockers, and no common area, which was sort of too bad, but the location was fab, just five min walk from st marks. Would def go back.

The place was a bit dark and creepy. There's no common room or anything, and it's quite outdated. Essentially, a place to sleep in a very convenient location with friendly staff.

I love my staying at Hotel Casa Linger. And the security is good but it would be better if everyone can get their own locker.

The location was great. The staff was very accommodating. About a ten minute walk to St. Marks. We were on the bottom floor. The room had a damp feeling, but that may be Venice in general. I would definitely recommend staying here for a night or two.

• 21st Jun 2014

Great little hotel in the heart of Venice, great location, really clean. Got given a private room even through we had paid for a shared one so that's great.

Good location from main attractions. It's like a 10 minute walk to San Marcos square. The hostel itself is small. Not much to it. The guy wasn't very helpful when we asked him about attractions.

There were a number of disappointing issues with this hostel, the worst of which was one of the staff. When the male receptionist tells you to pay all in cash, DO NOT BELIEVE HIM. We did not, and the credit card machine that he said would take two weeks to fix mysteriously fixed itself the night before our departure. Convincing...I think not! Furthermore, the receptionist would ask us if we had the money each time he encountered us leaving our room. We also found bugs in our bed.

We are sorry for what happened but the credit card machine was fixed the day before your departure, so where is the problem??? when there are so many transactions often freezes!!Please thanks that we were able to fix it! Sorry but we don't have a bugs, if you found something maybe were on your luggage!!!!! Think about this Best Reagards

Staying at Hotel Casa Linger was very nice! the staff was very friendly and the rooms were kept in good shape. Location was great, only a 10 minute walk to San Marco Square. The only issue with the hostel was the stairs up to the reception desk, which is located on the 3rd floor. The stairs are very steep and it's a tight squeeze going up. Other than that, I would definitely recommend others to stay at the Hotel Casa Linger!!

• 14th Jun 2014

VERY NICE Hotel to stay in the Island of Venice, which makes the difference between staying at the island, than being out of the island and worry about getting a boat to go or return the island. Nice decoration, nice view and 5 minutes walking from St Marks Square! This is really a deal. I am definitely coming back.

If this place had a kitchen it would be perfect! Other than that great stay super friendly staff and had nice people in my dorm. Extended my stay

Cheap and cheerful in a good location, a rare find Venice.

• 1st Jun 2014

In general it's a perfect choice. It's cheap and very good location, very near to Piazza San Marco and waterbus stations. The staff are very kind and helpful. There's a pizza shop and a supermarket beside the hostel, so it's very convenient. But the facilities are not so good. Room is old and very small. And there are only three power jacks in a four-bed room.

• 10th May 2014
  • zhaojy1987
  • China

Fantastic location! Could not fault the place, location location!