7.3
Very Good 707 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 707 Total Reviews
Hotel Casa Linger Located at Fondamtenta S.Antonin castello 3541, , Venice.
Italy
Venice Fondamtenta S.Antonin castello 3541
73% 707
45.4351261 12.3468732
    Rooms available

17th Jul 2016
7.7

They didn't have a/c which would have been nice because of the flights of stairs you have to climb to your room and reception. Overall it was located in an amazing area of Venice, really close to San Marcos square and the Grande Canal, and of course tons of places to eat nearby. I would stay here again but probably not during summer unless you want to feel like you just walked into a sauna when you enter your room.

• England, Female, 18-24
16th Jul 2016

5 bed dorm was spacious and bed was comfy. Great location near St marks square and easy to find. Owner was very friendly.

15th Jul 2016
6.9

Very friendly staff and great location. The bunk rooms upstairs looked nice. Even though I booked a dorm bed, I was put in a double bed room. The room smelt strongly of mold and was hot and damp. The bathroom light was broken so I had to leave the door open. Luckily I was by myself, but if someone else were staying there, there'd be no privacy. Overall, it wasn't a bad experience if you're just looking for a place to sleep

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
14th Jul 2016
7.1

Excellent service, easy to deal, fans in the room to ease the italian summer hear with and great cafes nearby. Only thing is that cash was the only pavement method and remember it is a hotel not a hostel so no common room or kitchen.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2016
6.9

Really good location Imposible to sleep !! No Air conditioner just one fan for the whole room, not good

• gthoomfib
  • USA, Male, 25-30
11th Jul 2016
7.1

The facility was great for a 1 star hotel. The room and bed was clean and orderly which was fantastic and I had a private room for two at a great price. What I didn't like about the facility: 1bathroom and shower for all guests. No shower between 10pm-8am. Unfriendly and nosy staff. I had a room to myself and when I brought someone in I was questioned about it by the owner saying that he saw me through the camera bring someone into my room... This is invasion of privacy!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2016
5.7

This hostel is not great, Venice seems to be full of expensive & mediocre rooms. When I arrived I was happy I was upgraded to a single room. The downside is I was traveling alone & there were no common areas. The worst thing was the room was constantly humid and damp. My laundry still smells. They provide linens and one towel but didn't change them in 3 days. The room was dirty but I wouldn't have cared if it hadn't been damp. No safes or lockers but doors lock and feel secure. Amazing location.

• USA, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2016

Casa Linger was amazing for the price! My friend and I booked a last minute weekend trip to Venice and needed a place to stay for 2 nights. We booked a "5 Female Dorm" but were pleasantly surprised that we received our own room with a bathroom. (make sure you bring your own towels!) The location is really what makes this a great deal- literally a 10 minute walk from San Marco. The staff was straight to the point and the only downside was a slight mildew smell. Thanks so much!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
3rd Jul 2016

The hostel staff were very friendly and helpful. They let me check in early because my room was ready. The only issue is the water pressure, it was terrible.

29th Jun 2016

In a traditional building, no AC, no screens on windows. So I got 20+ mosquito bites. The stairway has small steps and the reception is on the 3rd floor. Good beds, great value for the money.