7.3
Very Good 719 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 719 Total Reviews
Hotel Casa Linger Located at Fondamtenta S.Antonin castello 3541, , Venice.
Italy
Venice Fondamtenta S.Antonin castello 3541
73% 719
45.4351261 12.3468732
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
3rd Aug 2016

A tad expensive. Other than that it was a great place to stay. I had booked a bed in a room for 5 but when I got there it was a two person room, just myself and another girl. The room had a private shower and toilet. The room had a small fan but it worked well and it wasn't hot at night. The man working the reception is very kind and accomodating. Easy to find, despite the maze of Venice. I never had trouble finding my way home at night. FYI they only take cash.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
19th Jul 2016
6.3

One of the more expensive hostels we stayed at during our trip, but Venice as a whole we found to be expensive. You are mostly paying for location here as the staff wasn't super helpful and the facilities were average.

17th Jul 2016
7.7

They didn't have a/c which would have been nice because of the flights of stairs you have to climb to your room and reception. Overall it was located in an amazing area of Venice, really close to San Marcos square and the Grande Canal, and of course tons of places to eat nearby. I would stay here again but probably not during summer unless you want to feel like you just walked into a sauna when you enter your room.

• England, Female, 18-24
16th Jul 2016

5 bed dorm was spacious and bed was comfy. Great location near St marks square and easy to find. Owner was very friendly.

15th Jul 2016
6.9

Very friendly staff and great location. The bunk rooms upstairs looked nice. Even though I booked a dorm bed, I was put in a double bed room. The room smelt strongly of mold and was hot and damp. The bathroom light was broken so I had to leave the door open. Luckily I was by myself, but if someone else were staying there, there'd be no privacy. Overall, it wasn't a bad experience if you're just looking for a place to sleep

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
14th Jul 2016
7.1

Excellent service, easy to deal, fans in the room to ease the italian summer hear with and great cafes nearby. Only thing is that cash was the only pavement method and remember it is a hotel not a hostel so no common room or kitchen.

13th Jul 2016

It was an amazing experience in casa linger. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The apartment was very clean and its surrounding incredible. I recommend anyone to this little place in the heart of Venise.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2016
6.9

Really good location Imposible to sleep !! No Air conditioner just one fan for the whole room, not good

11th Jul 2016
7.1

The facility was great for a 1 star hotel. The room and bed was clean and orderly which was fantastic and I had a private room for two at a great price. What I didn't like about the facility: 1bathroom and shower for all guests. No shower between 10pm-8am. Unfriendly and nosy staff. I had a room to myself and when I brought someone in I was questioned about it by the owner saying that he saw me through the camera bring someone into my room... This is invasion of privacy!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2016
5.7

This hostel is not great, Venice seems to be full of expensive & mediocre rooms. When I arrived I was happy I was upgraded to a single room. The downside is I was traveling alone & there were no common areas. The worst thing was the room was constantly humid and damp. My laundry still smells. They provide linens and one towel but didn't change them in 3 days. The room was dirty but I wouldn't have cared if it hadn't been damp. No safes or lockers but doors lock and feel secure. Amazing location.