Hotel Casa Mia Reviews

Viale Vittorio Veneto n�30, Milan, Italy

The place was fine except that the price is too high for what you receive. we've stayed in places with bigger rooms, better breakfasts, more toiletries, plus charm and things that make it unique, for much less money. So I was surprised and a somewhat disappointed when we arrived and saw that is was just a basic hotel. Nothing out of the ordinary.

• 24th Aug 2015

The hotel is quite nice,helpful and friendly!

A little more out of the way than I expected, and can be difficult to find from the Metro stops. But it was clean, well-serviced, and exactly what I was looking for-- great deal on a single room. Perfect for budget travelers!

• 8th Aug 2015

Generally speaking, our staying went well. The room was clean, just outside the city centre border and 15 minutes walk to downtown Milan. I didn't appreciate two things: the staff wasn't that friendly and they charged 2,5 euros per lagguage to store it there during the day before leaving.

It is near by station. About 10min by walking. It is good. And beds were pretty clean, bathroom was neat. And breakfast was good. Hot coffee is free. It was good.

I wouldn't stay at the very first room right next to the reception because the staff like to have a loud discussion at 5am in the morning. The hotel staff weren't very friendly at all. They need training on how to make eye contact, welcome their guests and smile.