Hotel Casa Rustica

8.8
Fabulous 104 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
6th Jun 2017

Casa Rustica was overall a great experience!! Clean rooms with bright colors to fit the Guatemalan culture. Great value for our money. The staff was exceptional, especially the night concierge who went above and beyond to help with general questions and tour issues despite a large language barrier. Our only complaint, there was a night club next door and some nights we could hear the music until around midnight! If that isn't an issue for you, then I would highly recommend Casa Rustica!

20th Apr 2017

Great place! I honestly enjoy going to places where people are nice and treat you right! The staff here is nice ,they smile and make you feel at home. I appreciate that. The room was good for my friend and I ,we had a private room with a bathroom upstairs. Dogs everywhere but I love dogs and I felt like once they knew who you were they didn't bark anymore. Place was close to everything ,I felt safe ,and because of Casa Rustica my first night in Guatemala was positive and good. Thanks

×