Hotel Casa Rustica

Superb 103 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 103 Total Reviews

20th Apr 2017

Great place! I honestly enjoy going to places where people are nice and treat you right! The staff here is nice ,they smile and make you feel at home. I appreciate that. The room was good for my friend and I ,we had a private room with a bathroom upstairs. Dogs everywhere but I love dogs and I felt like once they knew who you were they didn't bark anymore. Place was close to everything ,I felt safe ,and because of Casa Rustica my first night in Guatemala was positive and good. Thanks

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
22nd Jan 2017

Had a bit of trouble communicating with the night staff but nothing too crazy. Definitely more of a hotel vibe than a hostel but comfortable and warm showers.

11th Jan 2017

The front desk was super helpful by giving restaurant recommendations for our group and other travel/adventure advice. Always playing old school rock in the lobby and beautiful terraces to sit and enjoy the beautiful landscape of Antigua.

• sc2854
  • New Zealand, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th Jan 2017

Awesome staff- they gave great advice on where to go, and reasonably priced laundry. Definitely a hotel, not a hostel, but I loved it. We had a room that bordered onto the large upstairs patio which was lovely. Would be more convenient if they had 1 more bathroom- could be a fair wait in peak times. Central location, and very clean. No doubt I would stay here.

• England, Female, 41+
7th Dec 2016

Easy to find in 6th avenue with restaurants and bars all around. Some of these are a bit pricey so if you want cheaper head over towards 2nd and 1st avenue. Hostel clean tidy and nice staff, pleasant places to sit and chill. Hot showers and bathrooms cleaned several times a day. Kitchen available to use was clean with good crockery and fridge/freezer and several tables to eat at. Wifi excellent too