Hotel Casa del Parque
Our location is close to all the important sites of our beautiful city, which ensures your stay will be comfortable & enjoyable.
* 15 room 4-star property, all with private bath & cable TV
* Swimming pool - heated
* Massages offered
* 24hr reception in a very secure environment (bilingual staff during the day)
* Travel Agency to help with any tours or ongoing travel
* Airport pickup for $37
* Breakfast is offered
* Free city map & bilingual receptionist to answer any travel or site seeing questions
* Free WI-FI & high speed internet terminals
* Free coffee
* Free bottled water
* Hot water & great water pressure 24hrs per day
* Laundry service & Bag storage
* Daily maid service
* Spanish classes & Translation services
* 2 gardens with fountains & sitting areas, surrounded by beautiful flowers
* Great views from the 2nd story balconies
* Meeting places for large groups
* Family friendly environment, offering pack-n-play baby bed for your infant
We offer single, double, triple or quad rooms. Depending on availability: Doubles can be with 1 large bed or 2 separate beds. Triples can be with 2 larges beds or 3 separate beds. Quads will be with 3 large beds, & depending on availability, can be on 1st or 2nd floor. All 15 rooms, come with private bath & cable TV, and either have views of a garden or volcanoes. The 2nd floor rooms have volcano views, while the 1st floor rooms are just as nice but with garden views & a bit more economical.
All rooms come with comfy beds (all anti-stress mattresses), lots of bright Guatemalan colors & lots of light, closets for hanging or folding clothes, handmade writing desk & chairs, night stands, head boards, iron forged lamps & windows with lots of natural light. All rooms have easy access to the gardens or pool area, & all have cable TV & Wi-Fi.
The swimming pool & kiddy pool are heated by a large rooftop mounted solar panel system. This system is very eco-friendly, as it does not use natural gas to heat with. It pumps the pool water through 300 sq ft of solar panels. This along with Antigua's beautiful year around spring like weather keeps the swimming pools at a nice temperature. The hotel also offers a very nice dry sauna for all hotel guest. As our hotel guest, if you need anything or have any special request during your hotel vacation stay, please ask our hotel receptionist and they will attend to your every need.
For your convenience, we offer private airport pickups for $37. Please send us an email with your arrival time, flight #, airline name & from what city you are arriving from.
Cancellation policy: 3 days, if needed, a reservation should be cancelled 72 hrs before the check in time. Otherwise, for any late cancellations or no-shows, you will be charged for the 1st night.
The hotel accepts US dollars, Quetzales, Travelers checks & credit cards. If paying with credit card, there is a surcharge.