Hotel Casanova Reviews

Via Venezia n°2, Corso Garibaldi n°333, Naples, Italy

Hostel was fine, but Naples didn't feel safe at all

• 25th Jun 2014

The location is awful, in a neighborhood very dirty and dangerous. the only advantage is that is located near the station. Only 1 of the 3 employees speak English. One of the employees tried to flirt with me and charged me 6 euros just to call a cab. terrible!

• 24th Jun 2014

Great hostel! Owner is super helpful and nice. I really enjoyed my stay here. Walking distance from the ferry too!

The hotel itself is good to stay in, so I have no complaints. I like their 24 hour reception, so I need not worry about when I'll arrive. My room overlooks the courtyard, so it was a bit loud at times. The location is superb and easy to find, although it is in a rather seedy area just off the main railway station. Just be wary of the unsavory types when you go in and out, and you'll be ok. The best thing about the hotel is its location - very close to the main rail station.

Good location- city center!that's the great part of it! On their profile- they wrote, that they have free parking!!!when we booked one night at this place, we had email direct to the hotel about one free parking spot!We got respond, that we need to pay 15 euro for the parking on the street!. We had a renting car- in Napoli ppl can't drive!!! We were very disappointed! It wasn't safe, scary area. I will never park my car near by!it was to late to cancel.they charge us,even we didn't stay!

It was nice, pretty much what I expected for the price.