Hotel Central Station Reviews

Via Sammartini 15, Milan, Italy

I had to book a single room very last minute after my flight got cancelled and I ended up having to travel through Milan instead of Bologna. Overall the main reason for choosing this place is location. Otherwise the place is pretty average. TO KNOW: -The guy doesn't speak much English, the woman does. -You get towels -ONLY ONE SHARED BATHROOM -There was a sink in the room -You can get a free map at reception instead of having to buy one. Just ask.

Fine hostel for what was needed. Right by station, clean, everything you need. Not great place to meet people. Kind staff.

As a solo adult traveler, I'm looking for simple, clean, quiet accomodation w/as much privacy as possible w/o paying for it. I found this here. Staff all extremely welcoming/helpful regardless of language skill which was no problem at all. Checked in late night. Held bags all day for me. Rooms big enough w/extra sink right in the room for morning efforts. English tv. Would recommend for a traveller looking for a quality rest on the go. Not a party hostel. Like a basic hotel just w/more beds.

This hostel is very near to Milan Main station. Lot of disturbance. I stayed there for one night. Would recommended who ever is willing to stay not more than 1 night.

Very cozy hotel, back to time elevator, receptions speak multi-language, clean and convenient.

Friendly staff, no English spoken. Private Room with En-Suite, towels and one use soap/shampoo each morning. If room is at back of the building you get a small balcony. 24 Hour reception, bar and vendor fridge. Also a few tables and a sofa. Nothing special, would not advise for wanting to explore the city, as it is a minimum of half an hour walk from museums, monuments etc. Would definitely advise if using for a one night stay before a train.

A nice cozy hostel and a perfect place to stop if you have to catch a train!

This hostel was good for a night right next to the station and my room was very clean. Few staff and I found only one could speak good English and was very helpful overall a good stay but would not recommend for more than 2 nights

Its OK but nothing more, staff are nice and the location is good for late\early arrivals or departures from central station. I didn't sleep much because the room I was in was right next to a busy road with no real sound proofing. Also it's not great value especially when the €2 a night city tax is added.

If you are looking a party hostel, this probably isn't it, but of you are looking to find somewhere that is close to the central station, and is clean and comfortable, with a bit of quiet, this is a really good place to stay in. A nice place, the staff were friendly and helpful, and because its beside the central station, it is in a good location. Also, I would say that there is a restaurant next door, and there is also an cafe, if you need to get some morning breakfast.

This hotel can be managed better.

I was satisfied of this hostel. Location is really good from central station and first floor's restaurant is good to eat. It was worth. I recommand.

Extremely expensive considering what I got for 45 euro one night! The location is good for it's only 2 minutes walking from the central station but nothing else. Believe me, if you choose this hostel you can only get a good location, don't expect anything else. Don't stay here unless you have to catch an early train/flight or arrive at the train station very late.

This is the second consecutive year I'm staying there. And there are good reasons for it. As I said last year, it's extra clean, with a 24 hour reception and with the ability to buy a snack even at midnight! Last year, I was worried about the location which isn't supposed to be the best in Milan, but it is so near the station (only a 1 min.walk), that this year, I gave it an "excellent" mark for "Location" as well.. It was safe at night.Needless to say, I will stay there everytime I am in Milan

Booked this place at the last minute as I had a night in Milan after my flight to Italy - turns out it was a lovely little place right by the train station. Friendly staff and nice clean rooms. Would definitely stay there again.