Hotel Central Station Reviews

Via Sammartini 15, Milan, Italy

The room was awfully hot, had just a small fan and the window was not possible to open because the street outside was extremely noisy. There was also cockraches in the bathroom. It was like trying to sleep in a sauna, and we didn't sleep at all (which is the purpose of an hotel).

Arrived at this hostel and woman at the desk was extremely rude and unwelcoming.

This is a very basic hotel. We paid 100€ for a room with 2 beds, no air conditioning (ventilator available), shower not very clean. Staff was nice although they could not help much for lack of english. Location is good because of subway connection but it is not in the center.

We went during a weekend in Milano. We ordered a Double Bed Private Ensuite for 100 euros and got a two-beds room, which wasn't clean. We tried to discuss with the receptionist, a old man, who said that every rooms were busy and we could leave if we wanted. They said the day after, that it was a kind of mistake and that we should receive some news about it. still waiting... I do not recommend this hotel in Milan, too expensive and the staff is not nice.

, a basic room, don t need anything else, was a but too pricy to my taste but the location was a huge plus.

Generally good, rooms were clean. Staff were friendly and helpful, although the remaining cost of the room was charged to us on card without our knowledge. We had inteded to pay by cash and this only came to our attention when we wanted to pay at checkout.

Clean hostel, friendly staff, sink in the room and a good bed. Very happy with our stay.

It was good.

The hotel is right across the street from the train station. It was clean and comfortable. The man at the desk was friendly and helpful. We asked for a good, close pizza place and he told us there was one right downstairs. It was very good and reasonable. We felt safe there. I would recommend it. Great value for the price!

• 11th Jun 2015

I stayed here as a pit stop for my last night in Italy in a private room after sharing dorms all holiday. The room was spotless and the bathroom was great. A fan was included. It made for a very very comfortable last night, I would stay again. The biggest bonus is perhaps that it is right beside the train station, with the main square 5 mins away on the metro. Staff were very helpful!

The location was great. It's right next to central station. But if you're looking for luxury, look further. I stayed in a mixed dorm. there was no air conditioning so we had to sleep with the windows open, and a very loud street below. The bathroom is one person for a whole hall so good luck. The desk attendant speaks very little English. Also had difficulty closing the shower door so I gave up on that.

• 4th Jun 2015

One of the nicer hostels I've stayed in EXCEPT there was no air conditioning at all & no fans. Even with the windows open it was so hot, & I personally can't sleep that great when it's hot. I would not stay they're again but that's only because of the lack of air conditioning. The dorms have their own bathrooms with a shower & the beds are all separate so that was nice

Decently good stay, close to central station, so easy access to metro. Rooms clean, but very warm and loud drunk people outside window at 4am wasn't the best.

Great location beside the main train station. Room was clean but the bathroom needs a bit of an upgrade. Bit more on the pricey side for what you get.

We booked a 4bed room but the guy gave us a double bed which was great as we were 2 also the room we got had a private bathroom.

Great location. Everything else is average. Only there for a night so not much for me to say.

Great place for staying!!! Clean, nice atmosphere, kind staff!!!

• 11th May 2015
  • Armenia

This is a good hostel in a great location for getting to the metro.Staff were friendly and room was fine. No way to lock my stuff up, but that was not a big deal.

Great location right by the station. Stayed in a 4 bed dorm which had lots of space and not bunk beds but normal beds which was nice. Would stay there again.

I have stayed in hostels before and not been bothered by the traffic noise but the insulation in this Hotel was so bad and it was so close to the main streets that I couldn't sleep at all after 6am. However, if you can sleep through EXCESSIVE noise and need to catch an early or late train from Milan Central Station the location is excellent. It is literally right across the road from the station. It is also very clean and I was impressed by the security measures.