Hotel Central Station Reviews

Via Sammartini 15, Milan, Italy

It was good.

The hotel is right across the street from the train station. It was clean and comfortable. The man at the desk was friendly and helpful. We asked for a good, close pizza place and he told us there was one right downstairs. It was very good and reasonable. We felt safe there. I would recommend it. Great value for the price!

• 11th Jun 2015

I stayed here as a pit stop for my last night in Italy in a private room after sharing dorms all holiday. The room was spotless and the bathroom was great. A fan was included. It made for a very very comfortable last night, I would stay again. The biggest bonus is perhaps that it is right beside the train station, with the main square 5 mins away on the metro. Staff were very helpful!

The location was great. It's right next to central station. But if you're looking for luxury, look further. I stayed in a mixed dorm. there was no air conditioning so we had to sleep with the windows open, and a very loud street below. The bathroom is one person for a whole hall so good luck. The desk attendant speaks very little English. Also had difficulty closing the shower door so I gave up on that.

• 4th Jun 2015

One of the nicer hostels I've stayed in EXCEPT there was no air conditioning at all & no fans. Even with the windows open it was so hot, & I personally can't sleep that great when it's hot. I would not stay they're again but that's only because of the lack of air conditioning. The dorms have their own bathrooms with a shower & the beds are all separate so that was nice

Decently good stay, close to central station, so easy access to metro. Rooms clean, but very warm and loud drunk people outside window at 4am wasn't the best.

Great location beside the main train station. Room was clean but the bathroom needs a bit of an upgrade. Bit more on the pricey side for what you get.

We booked a 4bed room but the guy gave us a double bed which was great as we were 2 also the room we got had a private bathroom.

Great location. Everything else is average. Only there for a night so not much for me to say.

Great place for staying!!! Clean, nice atmosphere, kind staff!!!

• 11th May 2015
  • Armenia

This is a good hostel in a great location for getting to the metro.Staff were friendly and room was fine. No way to lock my stuff up, but that was not a big deal.

Great location right by the station. Stayed in a 4 bed dorm which had lots of space and not bunk beds but normal beds which was nice. Would stay there again.

I have stayed in hostels before and not been bothered by the traffic noise but the insulation in this Hotel was so bad and it was so close to the main streets that I couldn't sleep at all after 6am. However, if you can sleep through EXCESSIVE noise and need to catch an early or late train from Milan Central Station the location is excellent. It is literally right across the road from the station. It is also very clean and I was impressed by the security measures.

Stuff was nice. The single room was like "ok", not really comfortable but ok. The only real problem: you hear everything from the street, people talking, cars etc. The windows seem not to be isolated, unfortunetely. Beside of that it's ok, but you shouldn't expect too much.

• 19th Feb 2015

For any travelers who don't want to sleep in the airport before an early flight, this hostel is perfect! The people at the check-in desk are there all night, so you can come as late and leave as early as you need to. It was a very pleasant experience and a good place to rest before an early flight and a long day of traveling! It's literally right next to the train station in Milan which is great since it's so close to the bus terminal that goes to the airports.

• 18th Feb 2015

Super convenient to the train station. There are multiple levels of security in the building. And the man working the all night shift was super nice. There isn't really anything else in the area if you're looking for even something mellow. I just wanted a simple glass of wine, I was given a bottle and a Dixie cup and shooed out of a nearby restaurant.

The rooms were a bit small, and the shower did not work properly, when I told the reception they send a guy which it repaired it with sale tape I was not impressed about it . The hairdryer was very old and malfunction it needed to be changed.

This is a good place to sleep if you're only interested in getting a good night's sleep before catching a train. If you wanted to see the city, there are probably better places that are more social and interesting. Good for what it is, but don't expect much. Some creepy men were hanging outside at night, so be safe