Hotel Central Station Reviews

Via Sammartini 15, Milan, Italy

As a solo adult traveler, I'm looking for simple, clean, quiet accomodation w/as much privacy as possible w/o paying for it. I found this here. Staff all extremely welcoming/helpful regardless of language skill which was no problem at all. Checked in late night. Held bags all day for me. Rooms big enough w/extra sink right in the room for morning efforts. English tv. Would recommend for a traveller looking for a quality rest on the go. Not a party hostel. Like a basic hotel just w/more beds.

• 20th Nov 2014

Very cozy hotel, back to time elevator, receptions speak multi-language, clean and convenient.

Friendly staff, no English spoken. Private Room with En-Suite, towels and one use soap/shampoo each morning. If room is at back of the building you get a small balcony. 24 Hour reception, bar and vendor fridge. Also a few tables and a sofa. Nothing special, would not advise for wanting to explore the city, as it is a minimum of half an hour walk from museums, monuments etc. Would definitely advise if using for a one night stay before a train.

A nice cozy hostel and a perfect place to stop if you have to catch a train!

This hostel was good for a night right next to the station and my room was very clean. Few staff and I found only one could speak good English and was very helpful overall a good stay but would not recommend for more than 2 nights

Its OK but nothing more, staff are nice and the location is good for late\early arrivals or departures from central station. I didn't sleep much because the room I was in was right next to a busy road with no real sound proofing. Also it's not great value especially when the €2 a night city tax is added.

If you are looking a party hostel, this probably isn't it, but of you are looking to find somewhere that is close to the central station, and is clean and comfortable, with a bit of quiet, this is a really good place to stay in. A nice place, the staff were friendly and helpful, and because its beside the central station, it is in a good location. Also, I would say that there is a restaurant next door, and there is also an cafe, if you need to get some morning breakfast.

This hotel can be managed better.

I was satisfied of this hostel. Location is really good from central station and first floor's restaurant is good to eat. It was worth. I recommand.

Extremely expensive considering what I got for 45 euro one night! The location is good for it's only 2 minutes walking from the central station but nothing else. Believe me, if you choose this hostel you can only get a good location, don't expect anything else. Don't stay here unless you have to catch an early train/flight or arrive at the train station very late.

This is the second consecutive year I'm staying there. And there are good reasons for it. As I said last year, it's extra clean, with a 24 hour reception and with the ability to buy a snack even at midnight! Last year, I was worried about the location which isn't supposed to be the best in Milan, but it is so near the station (only a 1 min.walk), that this year, I gave it an "excellent" mark for "Location" as well.. It was safe at night.Needless to say, I will stay there everytime I am in Milan

Booked this place at the last minute as I had a night in Milan after my flight to Italy - turns out it was a lovely little place right by the train station. Friendly staff and nice clean rooms. Would definitely stay there again.

There was only one shower in the whole hostel. Thos was really inconvenient in the morning when everyone wanted to shower. There was also only two toilets. The handle of the room door was broken and made it hard to lock the door. I only spent one night there and it was fine. The location was really good and the centeal station was only a few minutes walk away. Nothing fancy but ok for one nigh.

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Finland

Good location when you have an early morning train, but quite noisy at night due to construction and cleaning outside. Luckily I had nice room mates, so we bonded while complaining about the noise until 2am.. Hot shower and clean room and bathroom, but only 1 shared key in a 4-people dorm and no lockers. The door then had to be unlocked all night, and not very secure.

V pleased with our stay here for 2 nights. Contrary to pre trip reviews, we find the place clean with fresh towels, linen n toiletries provided. Staff was v helpful giving us tips on gd food n airport bus direction. Security is fine too. Nothing lost. Of course the best is the location!