Hotel Central Station Reviews

Via Sammartini 15, Milan, Italy

Great location next to the station. Security was good too.

• 25th Oct 2015

Lovely room with 4 single beds and loads of room. Best 4 bed dorm I've ever stayed in....no bunks and loads room. Only problem was light for room was outside room and although the other beds had a switch above the bed to turn lite off, mine didn't. ..but its such a small irrelevant thing. There was a room with tables to use if you brought in food and nearby restaurants were good. Right across road from Milan Central train station . Excellent place to stay.

It's exactly what you pay for: somewhere cheapish to spend a night in Milan to catch an early train.

This hotel has the best location if you have an early morning train out of Milano Centrale FS. However, this is not a hostel. They don't have any lockers to safely store belongings, which I didn't mind at first because I had a single room. However, when I returned at night I found that they had moved another bed into my room without letting me know and had left the door unlocked. When I asked for advice on what to see in the city, all I got was a circle on Castle Sforzesco. Finally, No AC!

The room was awfully hot, had just a small fan and the window was not possible to open because the street outside was extremely noisy. There was also cockraches in the bathroom. It was like trying to sleep in a sauna, and we didn't sleep at all (which is the purpose of an hotel).

Very close to the main train station thus easy to find and navigate to/from it. Clean rooms and facilities. No air conditioning but otherwise it was nice

Arrived at this hostel and woman at the desk was extremely rude and unwelcoming.

This is a very basic hotel. We paid 100€ for a room with 2 beds, no air conditioning (ventilator available), shower not very clean. Staff was nice although they could not help much for lack of english. Location is good because of subway connection but it is not in the center.

We went during a weekend in Milano. We ordered a Double Bed Private Ensuite for 100 euros and got a two-beds room, which wasn't clean. We tried to discuss with the receptionist, a old man, who said that every rooms were busy and we could leave if we wanted. They said the day after, that it was a kind of mistake and that we should receive some news about it. still waiting... I do not recommend this hotel in Milan, too expensive and the staff is not nice.

, a basic room, don t need anything else, was a but too pricy to my taste but the location was a huge plus.

Generally good, rooms were clean. Staff were friendly and helpful, although the remaining cost of the room was charged to us on card without our knowledge. We had inteded to pay by cash and this only came to our attention when we wanted to pay at checkout.

Clean hostel, friendly staff, sink in the room and a good bed. Very happy with our stay.

It was good.

The hotel is right across the street from the train station. It was clean and comfortable. The man at the desk was friendly and helpful. We asked for a good, close pizza place and he told us there was one right downstairs. It was very good and reasonable. We felt safe there. I would recommend it. Great value for the price!

• 11th Jun 2015

I stayed here as a pit stop for my last night in Italy in a private room after sharing dorms all holiday. The room was spotless and the bathroom was great. A fan was included. It made for a very very comfortable last night, I would stay again. The biggest bonus is perhaps that it is right beside the train station, with the main square 5 mins away on the metro. Staff were very helpful!

The location was great. It's right next to central station. But if you're looking for luxury, look further. I stayed in a mixed dorm. there was no air conditioning so we had to sleep with the windows open, and a very loud street below. The bathroom is one person for a whole hall so good luck. The desk attendant speaks very little English. Also had difficulty closing the shower door so I gave up on that.

• 4th Jun 2015

One of the nicer hostels I've stayed in EXCEPT there was no air conditioning at all & no fans. Even with the windows open it was so hot, & I personally can't sleep that great when it's hot. I would not stay they're again but that's only because of the lack of air conditioning. The dorms have their own bathrooms with a shower & the beds are all separate so that was nice

Decently good stay, close to central station, so easy access to metro. Rooms clean, but very warm and loud drunk people outside window at 4am wasn't the best.