Hotel Central Station

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
29th Jul 2017
4.3

Staff were not very friendly. first night was ok however when I came back from sightseeing the next day I was told they had moved my room this is fine however THEY moved my personal stuff without my permission and know about ABSOLUTELY NOT OK. They could have informed me the night before or waited until I got back to move rooms. Not that I should of had to love rooms as I made the reservation months ago. Staff member didn't really care and blamed it on her manager.

25th Jul 2017
7.7

my dorm room could be cloced only with a key.

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
23rd Jul 2017
5.1

This place is very outdated and in urgent need of modernisation. The toilet seat was broken and put together with tape (YUCK). There's no air con in the room so don't expect to sleep. There were also ants in the room. Only upside is the location as it's close to train station. Theres no vibe whatsoever. Weird place, I do not recommend. Couldn't wait to leave.

• USA, Male, 18-24
19th Jun 2017
5.4

Just a weird place and I've stayed at a bunch of hostels. They make you keep the key at the desk so you feel weird about leaving as you please. There is no luggage lock up but she offered to leave it behind the counter but that was often un-attended. It seemed clean enough at first but then I woke up to a few ants of me, not pleasant. Another weird thing is just how empty it was, for most of the day I was the only person there. Last thing, no working printer for boarding pass.

13th Jun 2017
6.0

Not a hostel at all. If you're travelling/backpacking this isn't what you're looking for! But for a single/double room with A/C next to Milan station it does the job.

• USA, Female, 31-40
10th Jun 2017

Excellent if you have a late arrival or early departure from Milano Centrale Station. I felt perfectly safe walking to and from the train station with my luggage.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
10th Jun 2017

Right by the station for a late or early trip. Restaurants and grocery within one block. Very secure doors to outside. Hot water, big clean towel. Wifi worked. Very useful for our stay until our 3am bus :O

1st Jun 2017
7.7

Choose this hostel only for its location. You get a pedestal fan and in June it was pretty hot. You do get a soap and towel, so that was nice. Overall a smooth experience but wish there was better ventilation. The location is pretty awesome. Yes I already mentioned that above but worth mentioning again :)

27th May 2017
8.0

Stayed here one night just because we had a really early bus to catch at the train station and it was perfect! The train station and buses are a 2 minute walk away. Doors are locked so you feel safe and the private double bed room we had was clean and spacious with a sink. This is the perfect spot if you need easy access to the train station or just to stay a few nights.

27th May 2017

Only stayed a short night to catch an early train out in the morning. It is a super convenient and quick walk from the central station and about a 20 minute walk to Garibaldi. Clean facilities and a safe hostel. Would definitely recommend if you are trying to stay close to either train station!