Hotel Central Reviews

20,Place ahmad el bidaoui, ancienne medina, Casablanca, Morocco

Some of the staff memebers were friendly and some really rude.

I liked this place. The building itself seemed to have a lot of character. The location was convenient and my room was nicer than I expected.

My friend and I had a wonderful time at Hotel Central. It was our first stop in Morocco and were welcomed by a very friendly and helpful staff. Thank you!

Location is the best advantage to stay here, close to Hassan 2 mosque and local market, I only stayed there for one night, everything was fine, oh, they serve nice breakfast

We had a nice time at Hotel Central. It was in a good location and we had no trouble finding our way from the hotel through the old medina and back again. Probably best for a one to two night stay.

Location was good, close to the train station and the old market. Compared to cheap crappy hostels it's alright, but as a hotel goes it was really awful. Towels were dirty, the room didn't have air conditioning nor heating so if the temperature isn't perfect you will either sweat or freeze. Breakfast was okay but nothing fancy. Walls were paper thin. The view from the roof terrace was spectacular, except for the buildings nearby which were covered with trash. Not worth the money! Go elsewhere.

Located in the heart of medina overlooking the ocean, the hotel looks better from outside than inside the room. Breakfast was rather plane, WiFi wasn't working and staff were polite only occasionally, so we were glad to only have one night to spend there.

Totaly overpriced. Does not even look like a hotel.-looked to me more like a cheap hotel for workers. One of my three worst ever

Not worth 400 dirham. At all.

No heating system, one day no hot water.

The place was clean and secure, no complaints. This is a good "one night only" hostel. If you've just arrived in the country or if you're about to fly out the next day, this is a good place to stay. On the other hand, Casablanca is a commercial city, so get out! Go and see the many other wonderful places in Morocco. Casablanca should be at the bottom of your list.

• 3rd Jan 2015

Cleanliness is something they could improve.

The staff was very friendly, the food was good and the roof views (and seating) were wonderful. The front desk guy was super-friendly and transcended all language to make everyone feel welcome and special. Our one suggestion would be to get the roof of the neighboring building cleaned off. As you climb the stairs in the hotel, you are forced to look at PILES of garbage the whole way up. It really is a depressing sight.

A lovely little hotel for a short stay in Casablanca. Quiet and clean, with all the facilities you need. No complaints.

It is very central and the taxi can take you quite near to it so you don't get lost in the Medina. The room was a bit dirty and very humid. The hotel didn't have a hairdryer.

• 18th Dec 2014