Hotel Central Reviews

20,Place ahmad el bidaoui, ancienne medina, Casablanca, Morocco

Friendly staff at frontdesk and location ok. Basic hotel, but noisy and musty. Probably I was spoiled after staying in a great Riad in Marrakech..

The room smelled bad, so hot but you can't open the door while sleeping, also is very small,I didn't sleep at all.

• 10th Apr 2014
  • China

The staff were lovely, location excellent, breakfast good. Wifi was pretty bad though.

The hostel crew is amazing, have never find something amazing like this ....at the end we took the last train because Mister from the reception proposed Us shisha and tea. We found hard to leave....

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Poland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Good place, nothing special.

No toilet paper. Poor WiFi. Decent breakfast. Friendly staff. Decent location. Good hot water.

Great small hostel with great views and nice people inside

It was a short stay at this hostel and it was good. The hostel itself is good and clean, no problems. They people staying there are cool and the guy at the front desk is a little crazy but funny and helpful.

Easy to find with good options to eat just around the corner. Its a pretty hostel with nice staff an amazing view from the roofterrace and clean and well mantained rooms. Breakfast is really nice as well. It is a Hotel so you shouldnt expect to meet to many people.

Nice, clean, and simple. Friendly staff. No real atmosphere.

Good place to spend one night. Close to the big mosque!

Great value for money, very pleasant staying! The whole place has a decadent atmosphere that could be solved with a cheap refurbishment but to tell you the truth the city sens to share the same atmosphere, but the main points were there. I had a good mattress, toilet and shower into the room, the breakfast was very satisfying (I left behind the boiled egg). The staff members were very helpful but not really talkative. The neighborhood like the rest of the town doesn't look safe.

It has a really good quality-price relation and a good breakfast, although there are some things which we didn't like at all. The showers are so small that the water falls into the toilet and although my friends could have a hot water shower mine didn't have hot water. When we arrived the guy at the reception didn't pay any atenttion to us and the one that was during the nights was really nice until you ask him for something. I would recommend it if you dont have too much money.

Roofteracce is pretty nice, staff as well, breakfast was satisfying but as we stayed there in january and it gets very cold and the windows are not insulated we didn't have a heater as said in the description. The second day we've seen one on the corridor and "stole" it for the next night. Also there were no hairdryer as said in the description and showercurtain also was missing, so the whole bathroom was wet after showering.

near to city centre and Hassan mosque, large room, was not totally clean (e.g. cigarette butt left in ashtray)

We enjoyed our stay as the hotel is very well located and quiet. The staff was alright but felt that we were disturbing and had to ask several times for a remote control that worked for the tv and also for toilet paper as we were out of it.

Arrived in late december, the temperatures were below 10 degrees C, and the room was not well insulated, but blankets were available. The bathrooms were quite clean and worked well. Breakfast was included and quite good given the price, although the coffee was bad.

The room was very clean, the water hot and I enjoyed the view of the square from our cute balcony and the roof-top. Thank you for all your recommendations and information. The map was very helpful.

Tthe front desk staff was helpful and friendly. The room was sweet, fairly basic. Hotel is walking distance from anything I found to do there. What else is there in Casablanca? The first day breakfast was bread, butter, jam, yogurt, olives, hb egg, piece of cheese. I was pleased with that. The next day I had a dif waiter. No egg, no olives. The guy next to me received them. When I asked, instead of being apologetic he acted like he didn't want to give them to me : solo fem. in Musl Country?

Much more like your basic travelodge-ie big hotel, basic rooms but clean. One large room for the free breakfast which was basic but fine (continental). Very hard to find/get to even by taxi as down tiny streets in medina. Better to get dropped off on the Main Street nearby that goes directly to the Mosque II. The mosque is walking distance and beautiful-worth oaying to see inside.