Hotel Central Reviews

20,Place ahmad el bidaoui, ancienne medina, Casablanca, Morocco

STAY AWAY! BED BUGS. I was waking up in the middle of the night and found my sheets scattered with blood from all the bed bugs I smashed while sleeping. Then we changed the room. The window of the bathroom was broke and standing on the bathroom floor, leaving the window completely open. The showers do not have a curtain or partition and do flood the whole bathroom. My advice: use the youth hostel 50m away on the same square or skip Casablanca completely if at all possible.

Nice bed/room / location/ cleanliness. Not sure what was up but when we went to check in the man said he didn't have internet so couldn't retrieve our online booking, but in the end he had my name on the list and gave us our room. Light breakfast in the morning is a plus.

one a nice building, has definitely seen better days... location is great, for strolls through a "real" medina, near the trainstation, the mosce etc... but its def. not a lovely place, you wanna stay for days.. more like a youthhostel..

Our plane landed at 11:30pm, so we arrive at 1am at the hotel. The receptionist was completely drunk, and told us the hotel was full, even with our reservation. After a 3minutes negociation, it was ok, he had a room for us. we stayes there 2night, and it was a nice hotel anyway, a good position in the medina, and a simple room.

Room that was provided did not seem like it was thoroughly cleaned. Towels were hung up vs folded giving the impression it was already used. We only had 1 night there and wanted something cheap so this definitely did the job.

This place was OK...not much else

Staff was cold, mostly unhelpful. Wi-fi didn't work; when I asked if it may work the next day the staffer laughed, as though he couldn't know and couldn't care less. Roof is pretty cool. Decently located in the old Medina.

At around 3 am we arrived at this hotel, after a long day of traveling. The doors were closed, nobody answering the doorbell or phone. So basically we got stuck in Casablanca in the middle of the night in what seemed like a really shabby district... With huge backpacks we had to wander the streets of Casablanca trying to find a Hotel that actually had a 24h reception as advertised (which this Hotel clearly did not have!). In all my travels this must be my most terrifying experience.

Friendly staff at frontdesk and location ok. Basic hotel, but noisy and musty. Probably I was spoiled after staying in a great Riad in Marrakech..

Ok hotel within walking distance to the famous Mosque. Has that old world charm about it. The man at the desk is really friendly and helpful. On arrival my friend noticed the bathroom wasn´t clean. Other than that the room is ok, quite place, didn¨t have any problem. Only spent one night here but would stay here again.

The room smelled bad, so hot but you can't open the door while sleeping, also is very small,I didn't sleep at all.

• 10th Apr 2014
  • China

The staff were lovely, location excellent, breakfast good. Wifi was pretty bad though.

It had a bed, shower and breakfast. Location was OK. The restaurant in the corner (decoration of ocean sea life) had great tagine. Walking distance to Hassan II Mosque. We stayed 2 nights, rained all day long. glad they had TV in the room. It was the end of a long holiday and I was fed up with all the hassling (typical Morocco) that I was glad I was on my way home.

The hostel crew is amazing, have never find something amazing like this ....at the end we took the last train because Mister from the reception proposed Us shisha and tea. We found hard to leave....

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Poland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Good place, nothing special.

No toilet paper. Poor WiFi. Decent breakfast. Friendly staff. Decent location. Good hot water.

Great small hostel with great views and nice people inside

It was a short stay at this hostel and it was good. The hostel itself is good and clean, no problems. They people staying there are cool and the guy at the front desk is a little crazy but funny and helpful.

Easy to find with good options to eat just around the corner. Its a pretty hostel with nice staff an amazing view from the roofterrace and clean and well mantained rooms. Breakfast is really nice as well. It is a Hotel so you shouldnt expect to meet to many people.

1 2 Next » last »