Hotel Central Reviews

20,Place ahmad el bidaoui, ancienne medina, Casablanca, Morocco

The shower was not even remotely warm. The hotel is ok, but is not Worth the price... The breakfast is pretty good though.

• 13th Nov 2013

Great location, but the room was a little dark. The breakfast was very good.

If I travel to Casablanca again, I will likely stay at another hotel/hostel.

The good thing first: it is very central in the Medina and the guy is quite helpful and friendly. On the other hand the room was dirty, very basic and old. I had a used tissue under my pillow :-( I can not recommend it because of the value for money. I would not complain it it would have been really cheap!

Hotel Central feels a bit old and forgotten, but this is part of its decadent charm. It is located on a nice square in the old medina. Huge rooftop terrace available with a nice view. The guy at the reception is nuts but funny.

1 2 Next » last »