Hotel Central Reviews

20,Place ahmad el bidaoui, ancienne medina, Casablanca, Morocco

Friendly staff at frontdesk and location ok. Basic hotel, but noisy and musty. Probably I was spoiled after staying in a great Riad in Marrakech..

Ok hotel within walking distance to the famous Mosque. Has that old world charm about it. The man at the desk is really friendly and helpful. On arrival my friend noticed the bathroom wasn´t clean. Other than that the room is ok, quite place, didn¨t have any problem. Only spent one night here but would stay here again.

The room smelled bad, so hot but you can't open the door while sleeping, also is very small,I didn't sleep at all.

• 10th Apr 2014
  • China

The staff were lovely, location excellent, breakfast good. Wifi was pretty bad though.

It had a bed, shower and breakfast. Location was OK. The restaurant in the corner (decoration of ocean sea life) had great tagine. Walking distance to Hassan II Mosque. We stayed 2 nights, rained all day long. glad they had TV in the room. It was the end of a long holiday and I was fed up with all the hassling (typical Morocco) that I was glad I was on my way home.

The hostel crew is amazing, have never find something amazing like this ....at the end we took the last train because Mister from the reception proposed Us shisha and tea. We found hard to leave....

• 24th Mar 2014
  • Poland
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Good place, nothing special.

No toilet paper. Poor WiFi. Decent breakfast. Friendly staff. Decent location. Good hot water.

Great small hostel with great views and nice people inside

It was a short stay at this hostel and it was good. The hostel itself is good and clean, no problems. They people staying there are cool and the guy at the front desk is a little crazy but funny and helpful.

Easy to find with good options to eat just around the corner. Its a pretty hostel with nice staff an amazing view from the roofterrace and clean and well mantained rooms. Breakfast is really nice as well. It is a Hotel so you shouldnt expect to meet to many people.

Nice, clean, and simple. Friendly staff. No real atmosphere.

Good place to spend one night. Close to the big mosque!

Great value for money, very pleasant staying! The whole place has a decadent atmosphere that could be solved with a cheap refurbishment but to tell you the truth the city sens to share the same atmosphere, but the main points were there. I had a good mattress, toilet and shower into the room, the breakfast was very satisfying (I left behind the boiled egg). The staff members were very helpful but not really talkative. The neighborhood like the rest of the town doesn't look safe.

It has a really good quality-price relation and a good breakfast, although there are some things which we didn't like at all. The showers are so small that the water falls into the toilet and although my friends could have a hot water shower mine didn't have hot water. When we arrived the guy at the reception didn't pay any atenttion to us and the one that was during the nights was really nice until you ask him for something. I would recommend it if you dont have too much money.

1 2 Next » last »