Hotel Cervia Reviews

Via Palestro 55, Rome, Italy

Very close to Termini. Everything OK with a fair price. My only disappointment is Insufficient plugs in the dorm. 3 Plugs for 5 people. It's especially bad for those who want to charge their phone and camera)

Good hostel, excellent service and very clean. The only complaint, as with most of the reviewers here, is the fact that there is no elevator. I had to carry my backpack and a 35 pound bag all the way up to the third floor, and that in itself was an odyssey of its own. The wifi is also nit-picky. Unless you have a device with good reception, you would have to put your device on the wall to get signal, but other than that, it's a very good hostel. (:

Wifi only worked downstairs in her common area and there was only 1 bathroom for over ten people. Close to the train station and lots of places to eat close by, a by far from tourist sites

Maybe there can be more sockets for mobile chargers etc.

I thought that the hotel was overpriced. I believe the reason the price was high was due to its 24 hour reception, but there was nothing else to justify it. My bed was smaller than what I had received from other places for lower prices (30 euros, compared to the 40 at Hotel Cervia) I usually also had a shower or or a toilet at those prices. The location is well the liveliest it is also the nosiest. My room was right next to a restaurant which was noisy. Decent Location.

• 20th Jun 2014

The room is good. The only problem is that wifi don't work in the room, just in reception, and the hotel doesn't have a lift. The rooms are upstairs.

The service was good and received the service I expected. Thank You