Hotel Cervia Reviews

Via Palestro 55, Rome, Italy

Super nice hostel in the center of Rome!! The rooms are big and bright, the beds are really comfortable and the staff is very welcoming! Very good experience there! I really recommend it!

Daniel had exceptional customer service. Great place to stay!

I got towel and additional sheet to cover. It was very warm and in the room is just one fan for everyone.For 3 people was ok, but I don't imagine how it will be if room will be full(6 people).During the night someone was screaming so loud on the street that we needed close the window on the third floor.In Hotel You will not find elevator and not get breakfast.But good news are that near is Yellow bar and there you can eat cheap and good breakfast.For this price,which I paid, Hotel is quite good.