Hôtel Champ-de-Mars

• Justinlopilato
  • USA, Male, 18-24
5th Aug 2017
5.4

I booked a 3 bedroom accommodation, under the impression that it would sleep 4. Upon arrival I was told I needed a room upgrade to accommodate 4 or I would not be given my room. It was an 80 dollar upcharge, which I was told by the staff "is nothing". When I got up to this new room it also had 3 beds. Room was admittedly decent but you could find a much better quality room with a more accommodating staff for this price. Plan for a surprise fee if you stay here because I was not expecting this.