Hotel Chicago Roma Reviews

Via Gioberti 63, Rome, Italy

Really nice hostel, handily located near the termini train, metro and bus station. though the neighbour isn't the most up market it seems safe and alive with activity during the day and night. There are lots of places to eat and shop cheeply nearby. The rooms were very clean! The linens were changed daily, wifi was good and breakfast could be brought to the room. However be warned there is an addition "staying in the city" tax ontop of your bill but it isn't much extra. All in all I liked it!

It is a place easy to find, very close to Roma Termini train station. I went alone and stayed in a private room with two beds unmarried. It´s very interesting to split into two people.

• 22nd Aug 2014

When first arriving at Hotel Chicago, there was no-one to let us into our room and we had to go back in a couple of hours- they kindly let us leave our luggage. As with many Italian hostels, you are unable to lock your room from the inside, which would make me uneasy if travelling alone. Nice and close to the railway station and metro.

good value for our money, staff was friendly, room was small but adequate breakfast is served in the reception area, which is very small but they make it work would recommend this hostel!

I went to Roma with my mom, this is a nice hotel, good price, good location and really good breakfast....!