Hotel Chicago Roma Reviews

Via Gioberti 63, Rome, Italy

I was extremely disappointed with the service at this Hotel. I had stayed here previously in 2010 for 1 week + on arrival were told we would have to stay at another Hotel for 1 night due to unforeseen circumstances. However I overlooked this lack of consideration+ reboooked again for myself + 4 relatives well in advance of our arrival on the 15th April only to be informed again they did not have the rooms we requested. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone + would give it 0 out of 100.

• 15th Apr 2015
  • All Female Group, 41+

Really nice hostel, handily located near the termini train, metro and bus station. though the neighbour isn't the most up market it seems safe and alive with activity during the day and night. There are lots of places to eat and shop cheeply nearby. The rooms were very clean! The linens were changed daily, wifi was good and breakfast could be brought to the room. However be warned there is an addition "staying in the city" tax ontop of your bill but it isn't much extra. All in all I liked it!