Hotel China Town Inn

Good 121 Total Reviews

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
2nd Mar 2017
7.4

The location was great for my little Asia adventure: a secure place, bang in the middle of KL's crazy Chinatown market. The staff (I think I met all of them) are all nice people who will help you with whatever you need. Critical notes: Rooms are NOT soundproofed; especially the rooms on the ground floor I wouldn't recommend, as the noise from the lobby comes in unfiltered. The second room I was in (after requesting a change) showed signs of mould. Rooms have no windows. Lobby not very lively.