Hotel China Town Inn Reviews

52-54 Jalan Petaling, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

We would have found having tea / coffee facilities available a positive facility. one hot/cold water urn at reception level unsatisfactory. otherwise very central and value for mone

• 28th Mar 2014
  • New Zealand
  • Couple, 41+

we had a wonderful stay at chinatown hotel inn. it was very near the city center, all staff were very good and polite. we plan to stay there again the next time we go kuala lumpur and this experience had been relayed already to our friends who are planning to go kuala lumpur. thank you very much. more power.

• 24th Feb 2014
  • Philippines

I hadn't realized by the location (Petaling Street/Jalan Petaling) that the hotel was in the bazaar. I hate crowds and shopping, but I had to slowly make my way through the crowded shopping stalls to get to the hotel, which is back away from the street a bit, thankfully. My fault for lack of research. Chinatown is close to a lot of transportation and destinations, but next time I won't be staying there. The hotel itself was clean and safe, but there were noisy young people there as well.