Hotel China Town Inn Reviews

52-54 Jalan Petaling, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

We would have found having tea / coffee facilities available a positive facility. one hot/cold water urn at reception level unsatisfactory. otherwise very central and value for mone

• 28th Mar 2014
  • New Zealand
  • Couple, 41+

we had a wonderful stay at chinatown hotel inn. it was very near the city center, all staff were very good and polite. we plan to stay there again the next time we go kuala lumpur and this experience had been relayed already to our friends who are planning to go kuala lumpur. thank you very much. more power.

• 24th Feb 2014
  • Philippines

I hadn't realized by the location (Petaling Street/Jalan Petaling) that the hotel was in the bazaar. I hate crowds and shopping, but I had to slowly make my way through the crowded shopping stalls to get to the hotel, which is back away from the street a bit, thankfully. My fault for lack of research. Chinatown is close to a lot of transportation and destinations, but next time I won't be staying there. The hotel itself was clean and safe, but there were noisy young people there as well.

It's an average hotel in an average part of the city. The only thing worth mention is the receptionist that checked me in and checked me out was very unfriendly to the point it was rude and made me feel uncomfortable. Both encounters with her left me feeling like she hated me, and that she would rather be anywhere than behind the reception dealing with the public!

A good buget hotel that gives you value for your money. Clean rooms and good wifi most of the time. Located in the middle of the bustling market street, it can be a bit hard to find and noisy though. I would stay here again if I came back to KL, but maybe not if I was travelling by myself since it's not the best place to meet other backpackers.