Hotel Chinatown 2 Reviews

No.70-72,Jalan Petaling, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

A great hostel, great location, very good value for money. My only request would be for the aircon to be used more effectively (it was just a tad too warm) and for the toilet paper in the bathroom to be replaced more often. Other than that, it was great!!

• 16th Jul 2015

It was stuffy inside. Even worse, there was the smell of cigarettes, which pervaded the room every night when I was there. One night, I even saw a man, apparently a staff, smoking beside the reception, but no staff stopped him. I tried to find any fire-fighting apparatus on the floor where I slept, but found none! It was ridiculous! I was so worried because the hostel is situated along a busy and crowded road, which is full of stalls at night, so if a fire breaks out, we have nowhere to escape!!

Hotel Chinatown 2 is near all the facilities. Free bus , monorail and excellent vegetarian dishes as well as good non- halal food . Staff are ever so helpful to first time visitors to Malaysia .

For a relaxing holiday and meeting friendly people in businesses and on the street near the hotel , the hostel is the place to stay .