Hotel Chinatown 2

7.3
Very Good 269 Total Reviews

16th Mar 2017
6.3

Bad things : My room doesn't have walls, only curtains. No plugs in the room. I wouldn't recommended for solo travellers. Good things: price and location

2nd Mar 2017
7.1

The rooms are essentially good, but there is a smell of old smoke because the filters for the air returns are probably not changed. This led to my wife and I having sinus trouble and needing to change rooms. The staff were receptive and gladly changed our room to one with a window. Turns out that the smoke pervaded the entire building apparently. We left the next day. Perfect location in Chinatown for shopping and eating.

23rd Feb 2017

Overall, great price for the location and comfort. The staff is generally helpful, but not for more complex needs. The woman working there, not sure if she was a manager, was very rude. When asked about ordering a taxi, she ignored me while playing on her phone. When finally getting her attention, she scolded me for ordering the taxi too last minute. Any other hostel would have tried to make an effort and been polite about it.

• Australia, Male, 41+
15th Nov 2016
8.0

The lobby is allowed smoking. It is highly influenced the atmosphere because it is a central air-conditioning system.

• Malaysia, Male, 25-30
22nd Oct 2016
6.9

Stayed in a standard twin room with 2 single beds. The room not very big but enough space for putting luggage and walk around in the room. Wifi is strong, at least not laggy when browsing facebook and watching video in youtube. There is private toilet in the room and is clean. There is an old model TV in the room with local TV channel and Sport Channel (astro supersports 3). I watched LIVE soccer match in room! ^^ The staff are friendly as well can able to communicate in English.

• Serbia, Male, 31-40
16th Oct 2016
5.7

The air-conditioning was just a shaft in the ceiling constantly blowing cold air, and there was no way to turn it off. I had no long-sleeved clothes so I was constantly freezing and sitting wrapped in a blanket. I asked them several times to do something about it but they kept replying there was nothing they could do ("it is central AC sir, what can we do"). My room had no window, just like the corridors and pretty much the whole building, which I found extremely claustrophobic and depressing.

• Australia, Male, 41+
3rd Oct 2016

perfect. everything is ok. thanks