Fabulous 237 Total Reviews
Fabulous 237 Total Reviews
Hotel Chinatown 2 Located at No.70-72,Jalan Petaling, , Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur 50000 No.70-72,Jalan Petaling,
83% 237
3.1436803 101.6978523
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 18-24
6th Jun 2016

Absolute splendid hotel. We stayed in a basic double room and had all what we needed. There are different room types available but since we are traveling on a lower budget we took the basic room option. With a really big room , comfy bed , AC, etc. The staff is amazing and helpful, they helped me Through my first personal travel crisis -i forgot my glasses on another nasty hotel and called them 1000 times in order to get my glasses back! The pool is clean the beach is relaxing.

• Indonesia, Mixed Group, 31-40
18th Apr 2016

nice hotel nice facilities nice staff

• Indonesia, Mixed Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
18th Apr 2016

VERY HELPFULL STAFF AVAILABLE 24 HOURS. NICE HOTEL LOBBY GOOD FACILITIES HAVE IRONING BOARD HAIR DRYER WATER DISPENSER. OVERALL GOOD VAUE FOR MONEY

29th Jan 2016
4.9

absolutely no security in dorms. If I didn't have a lock for my bag I would not have been able to sleep for fear of stuff being taken. no doors just curtains and just the entrance door which is always unlocked. none of the reception would have known who is staying in thr dorms and so anyone could just walk in when ever.