8.8
Fabulous 242 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 242 Total Reviews
Hotel Chinatown 2 Located at No.70-72,Jalan Petaling, , Kuala Lumpur.
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur 50000 No.70-72,Jalan Petaling,
88% 242
3.1436803 101.6978523
    Rooms available

• Macedonia, Male, 31-40
11th Aug 2016

The beds are very comfortable, all the receptionists so helpful and friendly. The dorms are actually in the hallway, three curtains and a wall makes a room with two bunk beds, but actually feels way more comfortable than some hostels with small room with as much beds as possible inside. Fresh air cos of the type of the rooms and AC in the hallway too. Nothing really to complain about.

10th Aug 2016

Friendly and helpful staff, nice big clean air conditioned rooms, great location. I would definitely stay here again.

• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
27th Jul 2016

Hotel Chinatown 2 have a good staff, friendly and helpful. They have good bed, make me comfortable when I slept. I booked dormitory in Hotel Chinatown 2. They room clean. They have best wifi. This hotel cheaper with all of facilities they have. For Security in dormitory bad, they don't have key for lock that room so i must use my key when i went out room. In dormitory they only provide fan.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
6th Jun 2016

Absolute splendid hotel. We stayed in a basic double room and had all what we needed. There are different room types available but since we are traveling on a lower budget we took the basic room option. With a really big room , comfy bed , AC, etc. The staff is amazing and helpful, they helped me Through my first personal travel crisis -i forgot my glasses on another nasty hotel and called them 1000 times in order to get my glasses back! The pool is clean the beach is relaxing.

• Indonesia, Mixed Group, 31-40
18th Apr 2016

nice hotel nice facilities nice staff

• Indonesia, Mixed Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
18th Apr 2016

VERY HELPFULL STAFF AVAILABLE 24 HOURS. NICE HOTEL LOBBY GOOD FACILITIES HAVE IRONING BOARD HAIR DRYER WATER DISPENSER. OVERALL GOOD VAUE FOR MONEY