Hotel Chuo Oasis Reviews

9-15, 1-Chome, Taishi, Nishinari-ku, Osaka, Japan

good , value for money.

• 13th Apr 2014
  • Thailand

They lost our reservation, and so instead of having 3 singles rooms on the same floor, we had a double and a single on different floors. The staff didn't tell us anything at first, just took our names then ignored us for 10 minutes while they figured it out. Add in the barren rooms and slightly sketchy neighbourhood and it was an overall disappointing experience.

Very pleased with my stay. Rooms are very clean and the location very convenient both in relation with the metro and JR. The staff helped me on numerous occasions with arranging further travels and moving around the town.

I booked a dorm, but got upgraded to a private with no additional cost! It was a pleasant surprise! The room was very clean and comfortable. Would definitely stay here again, especially for a private at the price that I paid. The only downside is that you don't really get to meet anyone because it's really like a hotel rather than a hostel.

Nice, clean and cheap hotel. Located couple of minutes walk from JR and subway station. The neighbourhood is a bit dodgy but still safe (it's Japan after all). I would totally recommend it.

Clean, tidy and great value. The guys on the desk upgraded my room to a private for 3 days for the same value as a 8 bed dorm. Brilliant value. The place was great, but not much chance of meeting many people. Would only recommend to single travelers if you want some time to yourself.

The staff were professional and provided assistance when required.

It's a hotel, instead of hostel, in which way the receptionists will just give you some very basic and general answers to your question, that's not very helpful. Besides, I sleep alone in a four-bed room, seems quite worthy, despite I want some good atmosphere with other backpackers.

This place was so nice, I came here with a friend just to spend one night before heading to Kyoto and we booked a dorm. When er arrived they gave us a private room for the same price! Reallt nice staff and they can answer all of your questions. Very clean and in a good area.

small well-designed hostel, clean and good location, friendly staff

Very good anything for stay this hotel. And. He help me send lunge bag to next hotel.

Everything is good. Next time I will be here again.

It is my 2nd times stay in this hotel. It is very close to the JR Shin-imamiya station and close to many sight-seeing location. Value for money and this time I stay in twin room and just costs around 6,000 yen per night for 2 persons. I would recommend this hotel to every traveler who is looking for budgeted hotel.

The hotel's location is convenience. As a business hotel, its facilities is enough for short stay. The only thing to be concerned is that is locates at inner streets that would be a bit too quite and dark at night.

Great little discovery. Hard to find in the maze of Osaka streets. make sure to google it. Easy to get to everywhere though once you're settled in.

• 24th Oct 2013

Great, fridge in room, kumono's, cheap washing, kitchen, clean, less 1min from train station, supermarket about 150m with meals about $4 and 50% off after 830pm. You can also walk 800m north to DenDen Town. Staff friendly but dont speak alot of english but this is very normal for Japan. Pillows are bad tho, like sleeping on 2 phone books. Wifi good when it works but better than the more expensive hotels i stayed in. Every time i go 2 Osaka I'd stay here! Best value in my whole 4month holiday.

It was GREAT!