Hotel Chuo Selene Reviews

1-1-11 Taishi, Nishinari-Ku, Osaka, Japan

The location is good, really near to the station. This is more like a hotel than a hostel. We stayed in a 5 bed room but as it was just me and more two friends it was like a private room for us. There was just one staff so we had to wait to do the check in but he was great. Our stay here was good. The only problem was that there were a cockroach in front our room so we couldn't go in lol

The hostel was lovely and clean, and staff were extremely helpful. Great location, close to Osaka subway and JR stations. However, I didn't have much of a chance to mingle with other guests/travellers at the hostel - but the low number of people could be preferable to some.

It's a great experience staying at Chuo Selene Hotel. Thay have 6 beds in 1wild room, dorm style (luckily, it was only me and my friend because we booked a Monday night), kind staffs, free wi-fi, sink w/ hot/cold water and a hair dryer, wild bath room with free body wash and shampoo and they have dry area that you can change your clothes. I love the blanket. I brought my bath towel and air conditioner was really works but I noticed that my skin turns dry. No more worry! I reccommend this hotel!

• 12th Jul 2015
  • Thailand

Good place to sleep but not a hostel

Next to a JR station and easy to find. Good location with some popular areas next by.

If the toilet have a place to hang our clothes that will be great.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

This is a hotel, so don't expect to meet many people here. Rooms were clean with towels and stuff included. Pretty close to the red light district if that's what you're into.

Convient location. It's a hotel with few hostel rooms so facility was also great. Me and my friend had the whole room for 6 for ourselves.