Hotel Chuo Selene Reviews

1-1-11 Taishi, Nishinari-Ku, Osaka, Japan

An ordinary simple hotel which has some dorm rooms. Nothing special. Clean. Good for a nights stay.

Great hostel! I'd definitely stay here again :)

The overall room was nice, clean and cozy, a good night sleep we had, although a bit far from the central osaka, i recommend this place to anyone who likes the quiet place, because it is indeed quiet. The owner is very nice, and speaks english well.

Very clean units. Super close to JR station and subway. Lockers in the room cant be locked but they are big enough to fit all your stuff. WIFI was excellent. The bunk beds are too tall for the room, so if you are on the top bunk, its a tight squeeze. Still a great stay. You even get slippers

Nice clean place in a fine location close to a station. Ensuite bathroom was appreciated. The staff was very helpful. I'd stay here again.

Located very near subway and train stations. The staff graciously accommodated our late arrival. Facilities nice and clean.

When we arrived we were given sheets for the bed and shown our room. The room looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a while,a me we had to strip the old sheets off the beds before we could use them. Wet towels everywhere. The room was freezing at night with the heating on and the duvets were so old and misshapen they were probably older than me. Didn't feel that secure leaving my bag there during the day. Ok (ish) for a one night stopover but only at most and would definitely not go back.