Hotel Chuo Selene Reviews

1-1-11 Taishi, Nishinari-Ku, Osaka, Japan

Good experience overall. Though one bathroom for a 6 person dorm doesn't seem to be enough. I loved that this hostel had curtains for its beds which was a huge plus. Location was good in that it is right next to a subway line and walkable distance to spa world and shinseki. The sheets and pillow covers all had gross stains, but the shower and toilet were clean.

The hostel was conveniently located near the metro stations and about an easy 20 minute walk from the main shopping and restaurant areas. The hotel staff were very nice and polite. The rooms were decent and comfortable. They offer free coffee and tea in the mornings which is always a plus :)

• 5th Sep 2014

Great hotel! I am used to staying in hostel dorms so getting to stay in a 5bed room where I was given towels and bath robe was great! They also had free toothbrushes etc Really comfortable room and great air-con. Super handy for tennoji and spa world

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • ruthkbinns

Hotel with 2 dormitories at the last floor. Not quiet at all because of the rails just next to it.

It was a great stay and suitable for those who are on a budgeted trip. The room was small but enough for us to put our stuffs and move around. The bed was comfy and the toilet/ bathroom were clean! I can get everything I need there for eg hair dryer/ towel... I would go back there again if I travel to Osaka again.

Good location, clean rooms, good amenities. Only thing was all the lockers were broken and they ran out of luggage storage space.

The place was kind of hard to find but we were aided by about 5 sweet elderly Japanese and a staff member who came to find us. The staff was very friendly they were always concerned about us and willing to help. The JR was not too far and it was great for what we paid! No lockers or computers but there's wifi and a room for socializing. Overall, great place!

• 6th Aug 2014

An ordinary simple hotel which has some dorm rooms. Nothing special. Clean. Good for a nights stay.

Great hostel! I'd definitely stay here again :)

The overall room was nice, clean and cozy, a good night sleep we had, although a bit far from the central osaka, i recommend this place to anyone who likes the quiet place, because it is indeed quiet. The owner is very nice, and speaks english well.

Very clean units. Super close to JR station and subway. Lockers in the room cant be locked but they are big enough to fit all your stuff. WIFI was excellent. The bunk beds are too tall for the room, so if you are on the top bunk, its a tight squeeze. Still a great stay. You even get slippers

Nice clean place in a fine location close to a station. Ensuite bathroom was appreciated. The staff was very helpful. I'd stay here again.

Located very near subway and train stations. The staff graciously accommodated our late arrival. Facilities nice and clean.