Hotel Chuo Selene Reviews

1-1-11 Taishi, Nishinari-Ku, Osaka, Japan

Staff were really friendly and accommodating. Only a short train ride to Dotonbori. Very clean and nicely presented room. Bed was super comfy. Highly Recommend.

It was very clean. A big minus is no reading lamps or security lockers in dormitory. Staff was great! I slept in because of jet lag and was late for check-out about an hour. I thought I should pay extra, but staff told me I don't have to. That was nice. Also free coffee in the lobby and computers that actually worked quite well.

Overall the hotel was great. Easy to find, close to everything and they go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable.

Location was close to Nipponbashi which was excellent but it is a hotel so there is little in the way of atmosphere.

It`s a hotel called hostel. Very good bath and facilities.

Hotel that has two dorm rooms. Great security and facilities. Nobody was in my dorm room the two nights I stayed. Ask for the discount card at front desk - will get 10% off at familymart, 100 yen shop and a 24hr diner.

It's a great place to stay if you want some quiet and space. It's spacious, unless you sleep on the top bunk where clearly it's not made for the average person. But there are a lot better places near by that allow the same for less and involve more socializing.

This is a good hostel. it is located in a good place nearby an old part of Osaka, a little bit far from the main stations if you are thinking to make connections to other cities. Nevertheless, it has an easy access to the subway and metro system. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are big and clean. Biggest 6 bed room i have ever stay in my life.

All is excellent

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Thailand

Clean, very near to station, helpful staff, the room is really nice and spacious. We got early check in..probably bcause we had too many luggage with us that made the lobby looks crowded...or maybe the receptionist feel sorry seeing our tired faces... :p

This hostel was more like a hotel than a hostel. There was one staff member that I spoke to with very good English. This place is conveniently placed very close to the closest JR station so its easy to get around if you have a JR pass. The room were very clean and big for a 5 bed dorm. The only thing was that the top bunks were a little difficult to get into and were quite a squeeze. Just don't get up too fast or you'll hit your head haha.