Hotel Chuo Selene Reviews

1-1-11 Taishi, Nishinari-Ku, Osaka, Japan

The hostel was lovely and clean, and staff were extremely helpful. Great location, close to Osaka subway and JR stations. However, I didn't have much of a chance to mingle with other guests/travellers at the hostel - but the low number of people could be preferable to some.

It's a great experience staying at Chuo Selene Hotel. Thay have 6 beds in 1wild room, dorm style (luckily, it was only me and my friend because we booked a Monday night), kind staffs, free wi-fi, sink w/ hot/cold water and a hair dryer, wild bath room with free body wash and shampoo and they have dry area that you can change your clothes. I love the blanket. I brought my bath towel and air conditioner was really works but I noticed that my skin turns dry. No more worry! I reccommend this hotel!

• 12th Jul 2015
  • Thailand

Good place to sleep but not a hostel

Next to a JR station and easy to find. Good location with some popular areas next by.

If the toilet have a place to hang our clothes that will be great.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Malaysia

This is a hotel, so don't expect to meet many people here. Rooms were clean with towels and stuff included. Pretty close to the red light district if that's what you're into.

Convient location. It's a hotel with few hostel rooms so facility was also great. Me and my friend had the whole room for 6 for ourselves.

Great stay. Hotel staff was very helpful. Only an hour away by train from Kyoto.

• 7th Apr 2015

Basic. The beds had curtains which were nice. And the shower was amazing. The dorm itself was like a living room with a TV fridge and a table for stuff. Nothing spectacular. The area is really "working class" so expect to find some local osakans running around. The resturants close by are really local and small. Interesting aspect of Osaka.

Staff were really friendly and accommodating. Only a short train ride to Dotonbori. Very clean and nicely presented room. Bed was super comfy. Highly Recommend.

It was very clean. A big minus is no reading lamps or security lockers in dormitory. Staff was great! I slept in because of jet lag and was late for check-out about an hour. I thought I should pay extra, but staff told me I don't have to. That was nice. Also free coffee in the lobby and computers that actually worked quite well.