Hotel Cityexpress Covadonga Reviews

C/ Covadonga 7, Oviedo, Spain

This is definitely more of a hotel instead of a hostel. The staff was always friendly and when we checked in gave us a map of Oviedo as well as pointed out the key places to go for specific things. My only complaint would be the shower - it went between incredibly hot and freezing cold and it was impossible to find a middle ground. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience!

• 8th Jan 2016

I thought that the hotely was good. It was clean, the staff was very friendly and the location was perfect. My only complaint is that the wifi didn't work well in my room.

The most striking thing to mention is the friendliness and helpfulness of the receptionist. He gave me a thorough introduction to all the sights and highlights of the city of Oviedo, which truly enhanced my enjoyment of the city, short as it was.

The staff spoke some English and one of them in particular was really helpful in looking up buses and train times and recommending places to visit. Location is great- near bus and train stations, old town and main tourist streets and sites.

It is a hotel so if you're looking for a hostel atmosphere don't come here. The staff is nice and most of them speak Spanish and passable English. Facilities very nice. Good location

The hotel is good and near the bus and train stations. Comfortable room and staff is very kind.

Staff was exceptionally helpful about restaurant and day trip options. Room was very comfortable and clean.