Hotel Clarisse Reviews

159 Boulevard Lefevbre, Paris, France

At night the area looked sketchy, especially with the swat team beside it, window allowed all noise in so it felt like someone could climb up and try and get in. Staff - helpful, but charged for two nights and not the one night we stayed. In hindsight although it was late, we should not have checked in and only lost our deposit instead of paying two night stay for our actual one night. Atmosphere/Facilities - room seemed dirty with carpet, curtains and washroom not pretty. Bed not good.

• 31st Aug 2013

nice hotel :) round 4km from eiffel tower :) secure garage parking :) wheelchair friendly :)

I enjoyed my stay here, the staff were very nice and could speak reasonable good English which is nice. The room lacks a bar fridge, but for the price I think its reasonably good value. Close to the metro and tram line, and there is a supermarket 10 metres away which is convenient. The room was clean and I don't really have any complaints. Wifi worked ok, but for some reason didn't work on my friends laptop.

For 25 a night was a pretty good deal for Paris, any backpackers would feel happy there..after all we never spend the day at the hotel:)