Hotel Colorado Reviews

Via C. Cavour 66, Florence, Italy

The hotel is at the third floor without elevator, so it could be hard to go up if you carry a big hand bag and are 70 years old just like my parents. When we made it, the receptionist couldn't find the reservation for the following day. Then he said the breakfast was not included in the price, but in fact it was one of my criteria to choose the hotel. When finally we got to the room, the sheets were clean but not the blanckets... so, I'd recommed this hotel unless you don't have other choice.