Hotel Copenhagen Reviews

Egilsgade 33, Copenhagen, Denmark

Very nice staff, clean rooms, good breakfast, gret location.

Hotel Copenhagen is a good place for groups with affordable rates on the shared rooms. The location is also very quite but also near to cafes, restaurants and bars with downtown Copenhagen just a ten or so minute walk away. A Metro station is located down the street for travel to the airport (this requires transferring to the M1 line at the Christianhavn stop).

• 13th Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

It was a great hostel in terms of value for money. The showers and toilets were swish and very clean. They provided towels, which they cleaned along with the bed sheets. It was like hotel service! Only issue was that the corridor smelt of mould. It was a bit out of the way, but lots of nice cafés nearby and round the corner from the river front. I wouldn't go here for atmosphere, but it was great for cheap hotel-like accommodation. We had a great time here!

Definitely a hotel, not hostel. Everything written on the website is true, there is no surprise waiting for you, so feel free to book if you wish :-) Walking distance from the centre is ca, 15 min. We usually choose different type of accomodation, but since we have booked in a last minute, this was the cheapest possible private room. There is no kitchen or even microwave, kettle,. But if you are looking for a private accomodation where nobody disturbs you - this place is great for you..

When I read some reviews for this hotel, I started to worry that I had chosen the wrong place! But I don't regret it at all. The room was clean, spacious enough and had a nice big wardrobe to put clothes and bags in. The toilets and showers are shared, but there are two of each on each floor, which seemed enough to me. They were clean and modern. Towels and bedding were provided and the staff were friendly and helpful. It was just outside of the centre, and I found the hotel to be very quiet.

• 13th Mar 2015

Good, clean hostel with much privacy.

Nice neighbourhood! Very helpful staff! Great place to stay!

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Finland

Good hostel just to rest and sleep at night during a stay: location near to the center, clean, facilities correct. But no charm at all and the rooms facing the street are noisy (old and thin windows, we can hear EVERYTHING in the street even if it's a normally quiet street!).

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Switzerland

nice staff, good value. good cleaning and nice cleaners

Hotel Copenhagen was clean, located 5 minutes away from the metro, and very pleasant to stay at. Josephine, the receptionist, was super informative and answered all of our questions. I would definitely come again.

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Poland

We only stayed for one night, but we all commented on how clean it was, and the staff were so lovely!

• 29th Dec 2014

Clean and nice hotel. Only thing to complain about was that the water in the shower took very long time to drain. The bathroom became a pool and I had to put my shoes up on the trash bin while showering.

Card readers might leave you in your towel or locked off your room when you go out if the toilet