Hotel Copenhagen Reviews

Egilsgade 33, Copenhagen, Denmark

When I read some reviews for this hotel, I started to worry that I had chosen the wrong place! But I don't regret it at all. The room was clean, spacious enough and had a nice big wardrobe to put clothes and bags in. The toilets and showers are shared, but there are two of each on each floor, which seemed enough to me. They were clean and modern. Towels and bedding were provided and the staff were friendly and helpful. It was just outside of the centre, and I found the hotel to be very quiet.

• 13th Mar 2015

Good, clean hostel with much privacy.

Nice neighbourhood! Very helpful staff! Great place to stay!

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Finland

Good hostel just to rest and sleep at night during a stay: location near to the center, clean, facilities correct. But no charm at all and the rooms facing the street are noisy (old and thin windows, we can hear EVERYTHING in the street even if it's a normally quiet street!).

• 12th Feb 2015
  • Switzerland

nice staff, good value. good cleaning and nice cleaners

Hotel Copenhagen was clean, located 5 minutes away from the metro, and very pleasant to stay at. Josephine, the receptionist, was super informative and answered all of our questions. I would definitely come again.

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Poland

We only stayed for one night, but we all commented on how clean it was, and the staff were so lovely!

• 29th Dec 2014

Clean and nice hotel. Only thing to complain about was that the water in the shower took very long time to drain. The bathroom became a pool and I had to put my shoes up on the trash bin while showering.

Card readers might leave you in your towel or locked off your room when you go out if the toilet

The hotel asked for additional fee for Wi-Fi in the rooms and they did not mention that the internet is free in the reception. The internet connection was too slow that it didn`t worth taking it. The price was expensive too.

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Bulgaria

Thank you. Everything was perfect. The stuff was really kind and helpful. Rooms were clean. Location is good, not far from center.

• 7th Oct 2014