Hotel Coronado Reviews

Calle Nou de la Ramble n 134 08004, Barcelona, Spain

Great location, close to Metro and Las Ramblas. The hotel was very clean and staff was hospitable and friendly. Air conditioning made it possible to sleep well at night and atmosphere was good.

Very nice staff, very convenient location.

A funny place, I'd say. Unlike what they said on their description, tax is not included (just like the others mentioned earlier). And I arrived there in the morning, but they said check-in time was at 1pm. When I came back letter that night, they said I didn't show up till mid-day and pre-authorised my credit card for the first night charge...=.= (I didn't want to use that card actually, as the fee is quite high and the exchange rate is not good...) The front desk staff are quite nice though