Hotel Coronado Reviews

Calle Nou de la Ramble n 134 08004, Barcelona, Spain

The air conditioning unit leaked all night and they couldn't fix it till the next morning. We could hear the annoying drip-drop sound all night as each droplet splashed onto the ground from the ceiling. And they're best offer to help with the situation was telling me to put a towel underneath. They didn't even offer to bring up more towels. Then after it was "fixed" the next day, it immediately started leaking again once we turned it back on. The paradox is that it's too stuffy without it on!

• 28th Jul 2015

Great location, close to Metro and Las Ramblas. The hotel was very clean and staff was hospitable and friendly. Air conditioning made it possible to sleep well at night and atmosphere was good.

Very nice staff, very convenient location.

A funny place, I'd say. Unlike what they said on their description, tax is not included (just like the others mentioned earlier). And I arrived there in the morning, but they said check-in time was at 1pm. When I came back letter that night, they said I didn't show up till mid-day and pre-authorised my credit card for the first night charge...=.= (I didn't want to use that card actually, as the fee is quite high and the exchange rate is not good...) The front desk staff are quite nice though