Hotel Cortina Reviews

Kantstrasse 140, Berlin, Germany

This was a nice enough place, staff were very friendly, our room was serviced and clean. Room was large enough and public transport made it easy to get into town. There was good wifi, and lots of cafes and restaurants nearby

There was no table in the room. I wanted to work and I had hard deadlines but it was not possible. I asked for the possibility to work in the living room but my request was denied. It was a warm (37c) day in Berlin and I had water which was a little hot and I asked the staff to help me and if I could leave it for sometime in the fridge but again I got rejected.

• 5th Jul 2015

Small hotel in an old building at 15 ' to Zoo, The room very clean, spacious, comfortable, affordable price. In “Policies” they say “Taxes Included”, but require further 5% city tax, rate mentioned above !!! In "Property Information" they say "with a hearty continental breakfast", but does not say that it costs 5 euros.

It's a small hotel in Western Berlin, perfectly located near to Savignyplatz and also close to Zoo. I was there to attend a conference at TU Berlin and thus chose it for its location. It's quite old, with high ceiling rooms and creaking floors, but very clean and cosy enough. The staff was not overly friendly, rather disinterested, but helpful when asked for something. Overall good value for the price, solid place, nothing over-the-top fancy.