Hotel Costa Inn Reviews

Av Perú y Calle 39, PO BOX 0816-01510, Panama City, Panama

Was pleasantly surprised by the renovated breakfast Room. A big improvement!! I stay at the Costa when traveling because of the free airport shuttle.

• 8th Dec 2014

We stayed here over the last two days of a central America based tour. And it was exactly what we wanted to end on after weeks of hostels we wanted to end in a hotel. are room was spacious with pretty good views around the city. It was a short walk to some lovely restuarants and the roof top pool is small but brilliant to chill out in while the sunsets. Staff were nice to us but we were dissappointed with the transport they arranged to the canal (just get a taxi) but overall excellent hotel

The roof-top photo with the pool and tall buildings reeled me in, and didn't dissapoint. Great breakfast included, and the staff treated me great. Free shuttle from the international airport as well. A busy commercial hotel, but great value. I will stay there again when I go through Panama City!

Great!!! We got a really big room with a giant bed, awesome! A really Nice city view. Good breakfast, and the pool was Nice to cool down a bit. We really had a great time here! Free shuttle from the AirPort (and Just 2 dollars to the AirPort) and to 2 different malls. The staff was really helpfull and spoke english!

Pool is nice but that's about it. If you can't get it cheap on booking online it's not worth the full price. If you want an additional night they will charge double the price even though there is no one else staying there. Dusty old rooms, loud broken aircon and it's in a pretty run down area with nothing around. Staff weren't able to give any assistance on how to get around - we were told places were really far and would be $20 in a cab when it was 10 mins and $3 in a cab. Mongolia inn is far bett

• 11th Oct 2014

I found the Costa Inn to be exactly what I expected for the price. Not the newest, shiniest place, but everything was adequate. Breakfast was decent. Staff was friendly and helpful with good information about the city. Neighborhood was somewhat run down, but vibrant. Rooftop pool was a nice treat. The free hotel shuttle and free bag storage are excellent benefits. I'll choose the Costa Inn again just for these two things.

• 24th Aug 2014

Very nice hotel, definitely worth the 40 dollars per night. Awesome pool at the rooftop, good breakfast buffet and friendly and helpful staff.

This was a hotel rather than a hostel but for the extra $7 per night for a double room it was far better value than the hostel we originally booked into. Included for the $40 per night was a buffet breakfast, king size bed, ensuite bathroom, air con, flat screen tv, Wi-Fi and roof top swimming pool. The restaurant also served reasonably priced basic meals.