Hotel Cristal 2 Reviews

Avenida San Roque de Afuera S/N, La Coruna, Spain

What a great hotel! I had a great view from my room and the room had everything I needed. It is not in the center of town, but the walk along the coast towards town was very enjoyable. The staff is very friendly and I had a very pleasant time. This definitely improved my stay in A Coruña.

The location of the hotel is really good is just in front of the sea with a beautifull view, very close to the Deportivo stadium and about 15 minutes walk from the city center. The facilities are OK and the valeu for money also, especially if your are staying for a couple nights.