Hotel Cristal 2 Reviews

Avenida San Roque de Afuera S/N, La Coruna, Galicia, Spain

1 Review

A little bit far from the station but as soon as you get there location is perfect, close to the beach and wonderful promenade, just next to Deportivo football stadium, very nice clean and friendly rooms with bathrooms what I haven't expected, not full staff can speak English but that wasn't very big problem for us. Wi-fi wasn't work for unknown reason... I would definitely recommend this hotel, you won't be disappointed I promise you :-) Breakfast should be in the price :-)