Hotel Cristal Reviews

C/ Venezuela N1, Zona Escolar, La Coruna, Galicia, Spain

Quiet far from the city center, but the twin room for this money is a good option.

Very nice clean hotel well located for the beach.

very good for the money... cheap hotel style but all clean and comfortable. just make sure you read the address details well as their are two properties....

I was originally booked for Hotel Cristal I, but as it was being renovated at the time, I was sent to their Hotel Cristal 2 right on the beach front at no additional cost. I just stayed here one night but it was a very pleasant one!

They were a bit confused with our hosteworld booking, it seemed not so many visitors use this way to book a room in that hostel. However, after a few more minutes they figured everything out and we got our rooms. It is quite some way to the center, but still walkable.