Hotel D'Azeglio Reviews

Via della Mattonaia 43, Florence, Italy

very nice staff, best budget hotel ever

• 3rd Dec 2014

We stayed in a double room where they had a nice tempurpedic berliner and nice fluffy pillows. This was the best budget hotel/hostel we've stayed at our entire three month trip. Outstanding.

The staff was more than helpful and the room was huge and airy

Really welcoming and helpful staff with a thorough familiarisation of Florence on arrival. Adequate rooms with lots of space and cleaned well. Basic but sufficient breakfast, good wifi. 10min walk to city square and shops. Pleasant stay!

The staff was very helpful. Decent breakfast for the price of the stay.

Good breakfast, tired decor

Breakfast included. No soap and shampoo provided. Place a little rundown. Room was spacious though. Located on a relatively quiet street.

The staff was amazing. Very nice, very informative and very helpful. Breakfast was lovely, rooms were big, sheets clean. Very quiet street. We would stay here again!!

A really nice hotel/hostel with good coffee with the breakfast! The staff were lovely & helpful. Good location, could easily walk to Florence's sights & room was very big.

Excellent! The room was really good and comfortable. But most of all, the staff was really helpful.

The staff is very friendly and made me feel home. The owner Letizia explained me everything I needed to know about the hostel and the city. One day I sat down at their couch, my wallet dropped out from my pocket and I did not notice it, the next day the staff gave me my wallet with all the money and personal cards. I was really grateful and happy for that. At breakfast you can get bread, cheese, jam, coffee and fruit juice, in my opinion, it is really worth it for the price you pay.

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • Mexico

I stayed in this hotel for four nights with my family. It was great, Leticia and all the staff are always nice and helpful! The hotel is well located, rooms are basic but great for the price. Breakfast consists of cappuccinos, lattes, bread, yogurt, two types of ham, jelly, croissants, all items are simple but tasty and it helps you kick-start your morning. I really couldn't thank the staff more, they are lovely and I hugely recommend it.

The owners were so helpful and sweet! when we first arrived they spent 10 minutes with us showing us all the main attractions of florence and giving us restaurant suggestions on a map! they were extremely helpful and wanted to make our stay as relaxing as possible.

beautiful petit 2 stars hotel,perfect budget rates, continental breakfast complete, walking distance from everywhere in the city, peaceful nights, very big rooms with plenty of space, towels, hairdryer, we were very comfortable, Alan and Letizia are so helpful and friendly, they gave us a map just arriving and explained everything we needed to move in the city and sightsee around Tuscany, staff speak many languages and assist you all the time, my parents and I loved it !!.. I will come back !!