Hotel DAH � Dom Afonso Henriques Reviews

Rua Cristovao Falcao, N 8, Lisbon, Portugal

Worst online booking experience ever I booked this hotel through the website, and the website has charged my card for the deposit and thus I received the confirmation email. However one day later I got an email from the hotel saying that my room isn't confirmed and requested my FULL CARD DETAILS over email, I refused because of obvious security reasons, and our booking got cancelled and I wasn't even notified. I ended up having to go into another hotel when I arrived in Lisbon at 11pm at night.

• 6th Apr 2014