Hotel DEAUVILLE (Inn, hostel & crewhouse) Reviews

2916 N. Ocean Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, USA

I had booked a bed in a 4-bed-fem-dorm (3 nights in Nov. 2014 -USD 37/night without breakfast). My experience in the 1st dorm: An American lady - apparently not traveller, but long term user - who occupied almost all the space with her belongings; she was setting the rules, how and when I have to sleep, behave etc. Above that, the upper bunk bed was not safe, because one could fall down during the night. 2nd dorm: There was a long-term resident, too, who was ruling, whatever she could.

Always a great place and very very clean better then a 5 stare hotel o

• 14th Nov 2014
  • American Samoa

Guest rooms are clean and centred on a courtyard swimming pool with access to kitchen and dining area. Location is great as only few hundred meters from the Atlantic beach. Regular buses go into Fort Lauderdale CBD and take 15 minutes - access to Canal Cruises and other day tours (Everglades). Staff friendly and helpful. Good place for an easy going holiday.

If you're looking for a comfortable place to stay, close to the beach, this hotel will be great. It's not a 5 stars, but for the price, I think it's really nice. Great renovations

• 16th Oct 2014

This hotel is a nice place and The owner is a really good man. I arrived late at night and everything was set up for me... Thx again Dennis !

• 21st Jul 2014

Online says the office is open to 11, i emailed because my flight was late. Arrived at 11;07pm. Doors locked. Called the after hours number twice, got the machine. I had a 41 hour layover in FtLauderdale, i ended up sleeping at the airport and trying to find another place the next day.

We are really sorry that you had to relocate. I just reviewed the office hours online and it says 10:00 pm. We also ask the guest to advice us if they expect to arrive after office hours. We send to all our guests a confirmation email reminding them also that we need to be notified in case of late arrival. We have sent the email to the address you provided to us with your booking. It seems that you were using a different email address.

View all Fort Lauderdale Hostels