Hotel DEAUVILLE (Inn, hostel & crewhouse) Reviews

2916 N. Ocean Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, USA

Thank you. This hostel is the best hostel I've ever been to. Demeitra is very friendly and helpful. Gary is a great guy and it was much fun talking to him. Last but not least the hostel owner is a very nice woman. She helped me with the grill. Again, best hostel ever.

• 30th Oct 2015

I stayed in a lot of hostels and this is one of the best. Enough said.

I didn't spend long here but it was sufficient for my needs. About a 5km walk (along the beach) to the main FL beach but you can also get the number 11 bus which runs along the main road. If coming from the airport be VERY careful following their bus directions to get to the hostel. I got the number 1 bus fine but then had to wait at the central terminal to change onto the 11 bus for an hour. It was 9pm at night and the area is very dodgy. I ended up getting a taxi because I felt so unsafe.

always have a great stay

The dorms are good value for the money and the proximity to the beach is great! The manager Dennis was a bit overbearing at times, needlessly bothering guests over small things. But he seemed well intentioned overall. The other hostel manager Pauline was very sweet and helpful.

• 10th Jun 2015