8.7
Fabulous 341 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 341 Total Reviews
Hotel DEAUVILLE (Inn, hostel & crewhouse) Located at 2916 N. Ocean Blvd, , Fort Lauderdale.
USA
Fort Lauderdale Florida 33308 2916 N. Ocean Blvd
87% 341
26.1642120 -80.1008580
    Rooms available

• Poland, Female, 31-40
28th Dec 2016

Would definitely stay there again. The room and other facilities were great, we were not bothered by laud people and everyone respected the rules. Great staff too! thank you!

• Colombia, All Female Group, 25-30
15th Dec 2016
6.6

Is a good hostel for one or two nights. Is not a crewhouse or a hostel for backpackers. The guests are normally old people or Americans. They don't do any activity during the week. Some of the staff can be verythere strict and rude, and can treat you like you've never travel before. Is ridiculous if you did the check out, they'll charge you 20usd for using the bathroom. The rooma are clean, but they'll wake u up to get out of your room and do the cleaning. Is close to the beach.

• USA, Female, 25-30
12th Dec 2016

Stayed in the $30 dorm room. Amazing location. Would stay there again. Parking is limited, it's possible a car would have to be parked in nearby garage for $1.50/hr.

• USA, Female, 41+
16th Nov 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here ! The manager was great and accommodated me. I called before I arrived to request a bottom bunk and glad that I did :) Comfortable, and clean. Met a few nice women while there and the location to everything was perfect, off of 95, near the airport in Fort Lauderdale . The beach right there....parking and you can rent bikes and go cruising the beach :) I'll be back....next pass through .....Thank you !

30th Oct 2016
7.1

for the season, south beach hostels are much cheaper and offer more excitement. the staff says this is a hostel instead for chilling out. if lauderdale had more competing hostels, the price would still be lower, because most people would not just be here for chilling out.

13th Oct 2016
8.0

The hostel is fine, just kind of far from the airport, but the staff very friendly.

• South Africa, Female, 18-24
9th Oct 2016
5.1

As much potential and charm this reasonably priced, greatly located hostel has my stay was disgustingly unpleasant, besides the amazing other guests I met. The staff were shockingly rude and extremely unprofessional, barging in and out of a rooms we as guests have paid for to use the facilities, a breach of privacy and security in my opinion. Some are domineering with no respect for or effort to act in the guests best interest. Priscilla is the most terrible member of staff I've ever come across

• Sweden, Female, 25-30
6th Oct 2016
6.9

Close to the beach and okay place for a night or two, but a little hazzle with organizing your own breakfast. I had an evening flight out of town and they wanted to charge me $20 for getting back in after check out to take a quick shower i.e. 2/3 of the full price of a dorm room!

5th Oct 2016
5.4

I was supposed to stay on the day that hurricane Matthew was to hit Ft. Lauderdale. I called to cancel my reservation and I was told that "we have a business to run" and refused to give me my money back. P.S. Ft. Lauderdale was evacuated the day I was supposed to stay.

• oscarcancino
  • Colombia, Male, 41+
14th Sep 2016

Nice and clean place,good safe location, friendly staff, nice pool