8.8
Fabulous 331 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 331 Total Reviews
Hotel DEAUVILLE (Inn, hostel & crewhouse) Located at 2916 N. Ocean Blvd, , Fort Lauderdale.
USA
Fort Lauderdale Florida 33308 2916 N. Ocean Blvd
88% 331
26.1642120 -80.1008580
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 41+
16th Nov 2016

I really enjoyed my stay here ! The manager was great and accommodated me. I called before I arrived to request a bottom bunk and glad that I did :) Comfortable, and clean. Met a few nice women while there and the location to everything was perfect, off of 95, near the airport in Fort Lauderdale . The beach right there....parking and you can rent bikes and go cruising the beach :) I'll be back....next pass through .....Thank you !

30th Oct 2016
7.1

for the season, south beach hostels are much cheaper and offer more excitement. the staff says this is a hostel instead for chilling out. if lauderdale had more competing hostels, the price would still be lower, because most people would not just be here for chilling out.

13th Oct 2016
8.0

The hostel is fine, just kind of far from the airport, but the staff very friendly.

• South Africa, Female, 18-24
9th Oct 2016
5.1

As much potential and charm this reasonably priced, greatly located hostel has my stay was disgustingly unpleasant, besides the amazing other guests I met. The staff were shockingly rude and extremely unprofessional, barging in and out of a rooms we as guests have paid for to use the facilities, a breach of privacy and security in my opinion. Some are domineering with no respect for or effort to act in the guests best interest. Priscilla is the most terrible member of staff I've ever come across

• Sweden, Female, 25-30
6th Oct 2016
6.9

Close to the beach and okay place for a night or two, but a little hazzle with organizing your own breakfast. I had an evening flight out of town and they wanted to charge me $20 for getting back in after check out to take a quick shower i.e. 2/3 of the full price of a dorm room!

5th Oct 2016
5.4

I was supposed to stay on the day that hurricane Matthew was to hit Ft. Lauderdale. I called to cancel my reservation and I was told that "we have a business to run" and refused to give me my money back. P.S. Ft. Lauderdale was evacuated the day I was supposed to stay.

• oscarcancino
  • Colombia, Male, 41+
14th Sep 2016

Nice and clean place,good safe location, friendly staff, nice pool

5th Sep 2016

I enjoyed my stay, staff was nice, room was nice and clean and just a block from the beach with a pool!. I've stayed at 2 hostels in Ft. Lauderdale and this is the nicer of the 2. One guy talked on his phone in the room at 3 am but I can't fault the hostel for a rude guest. Will defiantly book again on future travels.

5th Sep 2016

This is my second stay and it was consistently enjoyable. Staff is super friendly. We had a great barbecue for the Labor Day holiday. The location is incredible, just a block from beaches.

• England, Male, 18-24
17th Aug 2016

Great hostel, can't see how it's so cheap. 3 minute walk to the beach, staff were great and everything clean. Would recommend :)