Hotel DEAUVILLE (Inn, hostel & crewhouse)

Fabulous 394 Total Reviews
Fabulous 394 Total Reviews

14th Jul 2017

Really enjoyed my stay here! Staff - especially Priscilla - is just fantastic - really accommodating and helpful. Facility is spotless, mattresses are new and very comfortable...It's like a small hotel or apartment complex with a pool in the center. I was very satisfied, pricing was right, and I would definitely return next time I'm in town. Within walking distance there are some nice little restaurants and a handful of honky-tonks with great live music and locals out to have a good time.

• England, Male, 25-30
10th Jul 2017

A nice little hotel/hostel. I was only here for a few days on a stopover but somewhat enjoyed my time here. Fort Lauderdale itself was not really for me but the hostel was clean, had all the facilities i needed, and was two minutes away from a nice beach. Priscilla (i think is her name) was super accommodating and helpful. The people I met were friendly, but not your usual hostel crowd more older folk waiting around for work or something similar

• Brazil, Male, 41+
23rd Jun 2017

Kisses for you priscila.

14th Jun 2017

Booked a female door and then woke up to a male in one of the bunk beds. Otherwise really close to options for food. Great staff.

• Latvia, Female, 25-30
6th Jun 2017
7.4

Weird atmosphere,probably because I had to walk through kitchen/chillout area to get to my room. That is why it felt like there is no privacy. Chillout area was like a living room,studio type. Also, WC was between my room and living room,so people kept coming in and out. About bed, I am pretty sure the sheets were not changed. Didn't feel fresh,anyway. This place is cheap and is ok to spend a night there. That' s it. Staff was nice.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
2nd Jun 2017

Very clean place, close to the beach(even though the weather wasn't too good) but enjoyed my stay!!

• ericlast6667
  • USA, Male, 31-40
27th May 2017
7.7

What i don't like: Need all remodel in drom for 4 mens, because look like old camping (1985). If you want leave early than date, no money refund. little bit expensive for that room for 4 mens. What like me: room clean, outside clean, pool clean.

14th May 2017

Great location and lovely pool. The design of the hostel makes it easy to meet people. The rooms themselves are quite basic. The beds are ok. Overall good experience for th cost. I would return.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
14th May 2017
7.4

Staff was very nice and helpful and the place is clean. The only downside was that they didn't allow me to hang around the common area since they were doing contruction - check out was at 11am and my flight wasn't until 630pm - so I ended up just going to the airport super early because I didn't want to lug my stuff around in the hot weather. Also the location is super close to the beach, but not really close to the main area or anything else.

• USA, Female, 18-24
6th May 2017

Very close to the beach, far from airport, only a $9 Uber ride to the airport though. They had a community kitchen and fridge in every room which was nice for buying food. Bikes to rent and beach hairs to borrow.