Hotel DEAUVILLE (Inn, hostel & crewhouse) Reviews

2916 N. Ocean Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, USA

I absolutely 'loved' this place. I had had an unsavory experience in the past with another Ft. Lauderdale hostel & I was reluctant to try another. I must say I was very pleased with this hostel, the staff & the whole experience. The staff were lovely people (the truth). They went over & above to keep the clientele happy & at ease. I would truly & most sincerely recommend this hostel for those who are seeking a calm & comfortable stay. I plan on returning asap.

• 24th Dec 2014

It was a home-like atmosphere. The owners were very personable. Would definitely recommend.

• 20th Dec 2014
  • Costa Rica

I had booked a bed in a 4-bed-fem-dorm (3 nights in Nov. 2014 -USD 37/night without breakfast). My experience in the 1st dorm: An American lady - apparently not traveller, but long term user - who occupied almost all the space with her belongings; she was setting the rules, how and when I have to sleep, behave etc. Above that, the upper bunk bed was not safe, because one could fall down during the night. 2nd dorm: There was a long-term resident, too, who was ruling, whatever she could.

Always a great place and very very clean better then a 5 stare hotel o

• 14th Nov 2014
  • American Samoa

Guest rooms are clean and centred on a courtyard swimming pool with access to kitchen and dining area. Location is great as only few hundred meters from the Atlantic beach. Regular buses go into Fort Lauderdale CBD and take 15 minutes - access to Canal Cruises and other day tours (Everglades). Staff friendly and helpful. Good place for an easy going holiday.

If you're looking for a comfortable place to stay, close to the beach, this hotel will be great. It's not a 5 stars, but for the price, I think it's really nice. Great renovations

• 16th Oct 2014