Hotel DEAUVILLE (Inn, hostel & crewhouse)

Fabulous 380 Total Reviews
Fabulous 380 Total Reviews

14th May 2017

Great location and lovely pool. The design of the hostel makes it easy to meet people. The rooms themselves are quite basic. The beds are ok. Overall good experience for th cost. I would return.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
14th May 2017
7.4

Staff was very nice and helpful and the place is clean. The only downside was that they didn't allow me to hang around the common area since they were doing contruction - check out was at 11am and my flight wasn't until 630pm - so I ended up just going to the airport super early because I didn't want to lug my stuff around in the hot weather. Also the location is super close to the beach, but not really close to the main area or anything else.

• USA, Female, 18-24
6th May 2017

Very close to the beach, far from airport, only a $9 Uber ride to the airport though. They had a community kitchen and fridge in every room which was nice for buying food. Bikes to rent and beach hairs to borrow.

• England, Female, 25-30
1st May 2017

I only stayed the one night but it was fantastic and some of the other guests assured me it is the best hostel in the area!

• England, Female, 25-30
17th Apr 2017

Perfect for solo female travellers. I stayed in the female dorm. It was quiet but there were still people to talk to and I enjoyed hanging out by the pool and using the lounge facilities. Beach is 5 minutes walk and there are restaurants within 15 minutes walk. Not a party hostel, it had more of a hotel feeling. The staff do a very good job of keeping the place clean and the receptionist was friendly. They let me store my bag until 7pm and hang out until leaving for my evening flight.

• South Africa, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2017

What a fantastic stay! Everything was wonderfully clean, the staff went above and beyond and the location (just two blocks from the beach) is very central. One of the best hostels I've stayed in!

• USA, Male, 41+
26th Mar 2017

Easy check-in, great staff, clean room, updated bathroom, and easy access to the beach. Would definitely stay here again and recommend to others.

• Puerto Rico, Male, 18-24
13th Mar 2017

If you are looking for a hostel to stay in Florida for a great price then look no further! Very clean facility with a POOL! Close to the FLL beach. It is located in a very safe area. The staff is great and there is always someone on site. I am coming back soon! My only complaints (if you must) was that the wifi service that they offered gave out a lot, especially at night. Also I kept my toiletries in the bathroom and housekeeping threw them away on several occasions which I couldn't fathom.

4th Mar 2017

Had a good stay here for 2 nights in one of the dorm rooms. The place was clean and well organized. The hostel seeks an additional deposit to what Hostelworld charges equal to one nights stay in advance. Not a very social hostel but within walking distance to the beach. Would stay here again.

4th Mar 2017

I stayed here during a 24hr layover and it was perfect. After I arrived, I went to dinner with someone else I had met at the hostel and then walked to the public beach in the morning before my afternoon flight. There are restaurants within walking distance. Great location, helpful staff. Good mix of social and private atmospheres.