Hotel DEAUVILLE (Inn, hostel & crewhouse) Reviews

2916 N. Ocean Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, USA

The staff was very helpful in giving us information about what to do/see and how to get there! The location was great because it was less than a five minute walk to the beach, and you can't beat that for this price!

the only serious problem i have with the hostel were the bunkbeds that are a practical rubik's cube for getting out of the top bunk. the design of the bunkbeds is all wrong and they should turn them around so the side without a railing is available for climbing out of the top bunks.

I was very impress everyone was real nice and friendly. I would recommend the place offer an ice machine in the future.I would recommend this place to anyone traveling looking for a quiet and peaceful surrounding .......

• 27th Dec 2015
  • Nicaragua

Spent 6 nights here on a layover after a cruise. As it was a holiday staff was erratic schedule but kept everything clean. Recently all new paint, outdoor furniture, beds were very comfy and all amenities provided. Beach is 2 blocks away but that section of beach is mostly locals and not very friendly. Mixed younger and older group staying..... some rooms are long term residents. Would find a place closer to downtown Fort Lauderdale or rent a car next time......

• 22nd Dec 2015

It's a quiet hostel, near the beach, and with a swimming pool when you are tired of the salt water. The room and the facilities are very nice and clean. The staff was very nice and helpful to me, thank you for that! I would definitely recommand this hostel!

Derek was incredibly nice and helpful, the type of worker that can make or break a hostel like this one. Small hostel but great location and very friendly people staying there. I stayed there during thanksgiving and the staff had cooked us a lovely thanksgiving dinner. It was an amazing and generous surprise. This is a fantastic hostel, you will thoroughly enjoy staying there!

Thank you. This hostel is the best hostel I've ever been to. Demeitra is very friendly and helpful. Gary is a great guy and it was much fun talking to him. Last but not least the hostel owner is a very nice woman. She helped me with the grill. Again, best hostel ever.

• 30th Oct 2015

I stayed in a lot of hostels and this is one of the best. Enough said.

I didn't spend long here but it was sufficient for my needs. About a 5km walk (along the beach) to the main FL beach but you can also get the number 11 bus which runs along the main road. If coming from the airport be VERY careful following their bus directions to get to the hostel. I got the number 1 bus fine but then had to wait at the central terminal to change onto the 11 bus for an hour. It was 9pm at night and the area is very dodgy. I ended up getting a taxi because I felt so unsafe.

always have a great stay

View all Fort Lauderdale Hostels