Hotel DEAUVILLE (Inn, hostel & crewhouse) Reviews

2916 N. Ocean Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, USA

The dorms are good value for the money and the proximity to the beach is great! The manager Dennis was a bit overbearing at times, needlessly bothering guests over small things. But he seemed well intentioned overall. The other hostel manager Pauline was very sweet and helpful.

• 10th Jun 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at the hotel. really close to the beach, and really peaceful area

Thank you so much for choosing us. It was a great pleasure meeting you and having you here. We are happy that you enjoyed the place and we hope to see you soon !

Was a super stay, I felt safe, cared for and had a really fun stay. Was so close to the beach that I went to watch the sunrise, parking space for the car, clean and quiet- perfect!

• 20th Mar 2015

I was very pleased with my stay. Dennis was a lovely host. The inside of the hostel is well decorated and clean. I liked the beach a lot (much better then the FL Hollywood area) and there is a very very good Italian coffee shop 1 block away.

Thank you for making the time to do this review, it’s the best way for us to improve our services. Dennis is a very valuable employee within the team and he makes sure all our guests are satisfied. We hope to see you again the next time you travel to Fort Lauderdale.

This place is amazing! Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Room and bathroom are clean and update, very comfortable! Good vibes!

Thank you for your comments, we always appreciate hearing from our clients. We are still working on improving the facilities and renovating the place. Hoping to see you again.

Nice, friendly, helpful staff. Nice pool. Ample free parking. Great location, walking distance to beach and food. But tenants were old and there's no social atmosphere. Shower floor was pretty gross, towel had a wide variety of body hairs. No hand soap.

We take into consideration the feedback from our customers. We thank you for your review. We always take the time to read our clients' comments, it's a way for us to make sure we take appropriate steps to solve a problem and improve our customer service. You never know who will be at the hostel at the same time, clients come from different part of the world, with different age and culture, sometimes the atmosphere and just great, and sometimes, it is more quiet. Hope to see you again.

The housekeeper kept the place very clean but she was quite crabby most of the time. It would be nice if some sections outside were specifically non-smoking. Otherwise, I was very happy with the hotel and enjoyed my stay!

• 11th Mar 2015

Your review is very helpful and we thank you. A non-smoking section is a very good ideal and we will look into it. Thank you for being with us, looking forward to see you again at the Deauville!

When I arrived there was no one at the front desk. Door with access to the hostel was open, leaving it completely open to strangers to walk in at any time. Check in took forever, the manager is very very slow and he is the only one there. The place seems so dead, the kitchen closes very early, so if you plan to take beers over there to drink it, you most likely wont be able to because they lock the place down and you are left with nothing. Definitely not going back.

• 5th Mar 2015

Thank you for your comment, it's the way for us to make sure we take appropriate steps to improve. We changed our property management software and the system was new for all the staff members, we apologize for that. As far as the atmosphere, it always depend on who is at the hotel. The communal kitchen now closes at 10:30 pm because of bad behaviors from clients getting drunk and disturbing other guests. We make sure the guests know that so they can get what they need before closing.

Very good customer service. Dennis made sure everything was up to standard and that customers had everything they needed. Thanks for a great stay!

Thank you for your review. Dennis is very good in going beyond and like you say, he wants to make sure everyone is comfortable. It was great having you and hope to see you again real soon.

View all Fort Lauderdale Hostels