Hotel DLido Reviews

Auto Nica 2 1/2c al sur, Km 3 Carretera sur, Managua, Nicaragua

Someone gave a negative comment, that the hotel was in a secluded neighborhood. That was a selling point for me. This clean quiet little place is paradise, in a big city. I got my hair washed and styled at a salon around the corner, for $20 US. All rooms are situated around a pool. A tiki hut by the pool for relaxing. The 24 hour bar, is not a club, there is no music. It's a relaxing place to work online, or visit with friends. Yes I took a taxi out the restaurants and malls, no problem!

• 24th May 2014

Thank you to the staff for driving us to and from the airport. Although it was farther away than we wanted to be, they personalty drove us for a very reasonable price. Also stored or bags while we made a trip to Corn Islands. Enjoyed the pool and restaurant on site so we didn't have to go out. Large clean rooms with air and TV, very nice. Staff was very helpful and could speak English. I would differently stay again.

• 5th Feb 2014