9.2
Superb 182 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 182 Total Reviews
Hotel Darcet Paris Located at 4 rue Darcet, , Paris.
France
Paris 75017 4 rue Darcet
92% 182
48.8833934 2.3253089
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 41+
13th Jul 2016

This place is super clean with a helpful and friendly staff. For American travelers, it is small, but the convenience of restaurants and the Metro line is awesome. It is a bit north of the main attractions but the value is worth it. Also, the staff speaks pretty good English and gives good directions.

• Malaysia, Couple, 31-40
9th Jul 2016

The staff at the reception is very2 friendly. He even helped to book for shuttle service to the airport. The room is very clean and nice. The are is safe.

8th Jul 2016

Excellent, thanks!

• USA, Female, 31-40
13th Jun 2016
5.7

I am not happy with my stay. When I arrived they had overbooked so they moved me to another hotel which was awful, old, and moldy. This hotel charged me separately from what I had agreed to pay originally. Then when I was checking out they wanted me to pay the full amount. After arguing, I ended up paying for 2 nights at a higher rate. This is not what I expected when I decided to use your website. For what I paid, I should have stayed in a Hilton using their website.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
12th Jun 2016

Excellant value for money. Ideal for travellers on a budget. Very clean and staff were very helpful and friendly.

• USA, Female, 18-24
10th Jun 2016

I had a wonderful stay at Hotel Darcet! Excellent value for the money - the room and bathroom were very clean and perfect for a 1 night stay. The staff were all extremely accommodating and helpful, I was very impressed. The location is extremely close to the metro (Place de Clichy) and there are a lot of bakeries, restaurants, cafes, etc nearby. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone visiting Paris, and would definitely stay again if I came back to the city.

• England, Female, 25-30
27th May 2016

Really nice hotel, location was great. The staff were really helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay there again

15th May 2016

The cutest Parisian hotel that my friend and I could have asked for. The rooms were spotlessly clean which made it feel like a 5 star experience on a much smaller scale. The staff was EXCEPTIONAL!!! I left my wallet in the kitchen on accident and went to my room to have the concierge come find me 5 min later with my wallet concerned if all the contents were still inside! SO SAFE. Don't let the return your key to the front desk when leaving system faze you. They won't give anyone else your key.

• England, Couple, 18-24
12th May 2016

Lovely room with a balcony, TV, comfy bed and great bathroom, cleaned everyday by friendly staff. The area is really nice with lots of coffee shops/restaurants and a metro station that takes you to all the main tourist attractions in minutes. Would 100% stay here again.

• Costa Rica, Female, 18-24
29th Apr 2016

I had an awesome stay at Hotel Darcet! The staff was very friendly and helpful with everything that we needed. One of the staff members even helped us print out our bus passes to get to the airport and gave us metro passes. The location was also very good and walking distance to the Moulin Rouge and Montmartre. Would highly recommend!