Hotel Darcet Paris Reviews

4 rue Darcet, Paris, France

It was perfect. Small room with comfortable bed, tv, balcony + bathroom with shower,sink and toilet. Everything you need on a citytrip. The room where you can eat anything you buy or brought with you is great. The reception was very friendly and informative.

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Belgium

Hotel Darcet is a very pleasant place to stay as it is very well looked after, very clean and has air conditioning -, which helped enormously in the heat we experienced! The staff are pleasant and helpful people and the location is quiet but very near to the metro, supermarkets, restaurants and wonderful boulangeries!

• 12th Aug 2015

Had a great stay - was so clean! Good location.. Close to metro and moulin rouge and heaps of food places! Made our stay so great.

AWESOME location. Right near the metro station which is very easy to navigate. Lively streets but lots of places to eat. Hotel clean and staff extremely helpful. Room updated/ modern, comfortable beds, outlet and night lamp at both beds. GREAT value for your money, especially in Paris. I would absolutely stay again during my next trip to Paris! Can't say enough good things about this hotel.

Very clean and good location near the tube station. Overall great experience, thanks!

Location is good, close to station and easy to find. Staff at the desk were always very friendly and helpful. Nice quiet place to stay if your main aim is to get out and see the sights of Paris. Not a party hostel which suites us well.

Staff were always smiling and helpful; they seemed genuinely happy to have us there which made us feel welcome. The room was impeccable. We had some unexpected bonuses such as a TV with international channels and a balcony, which made us very pleased! Towels were changed daily. The only downside was having to drop your keys at reception before going out, but we got used to this quickly and it wasn't an issue because they remembered us and always had the key ready when we returned.

Very clean rooms and nice staff. Close to the Moulin Rouge and good metro connection.

Our stay at Hotel Darcet was lovely. The rooms are exceptionally clean and the staff comes every day to scrub the bathroom, sweep and mop the floors, change the towels, etc. Conveniently located just near the Place De Cliche metro stop, it was very easy for a first time traveler to navigate from there through the rest of Paris sightseeing. The manager (Samire?) was so kind and helpful directing us to all of the places we needed to go as well as all of our other requests. Definitely recommend.

• 18th Jul 2015

The receptionist was very nice. The double room was surprisingly modern and very clean. I really liked the bathroom and especially the shower. Very high value for the money you pay, I would say. I can recommend this nice and small hotel and will come back for sure if I ever visit Paris again.

Pleasant room in a good location. Comfortable beds and quiet air conditioning so we got a really good night's sleep.

Very clean, convenient & well located. Staff friendly & helpful. We walked to Sacre Coeur. And near metro stop

• 14th Jul 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

The room was tidy, and cozy. The AC was very nice after long walks, and the bathroom was clean with hot water. The staff is amazing. I will be recommending this place to all my friends.

Booked for a budget couples interrailing trip. Pros: Daily turnover of rooms by the cleaners, check in was easy and simple, great location just a few moments from the Place de Clichy Metro. This hotel was 'functional' and worked as a boat hole in the montmartre district for our trip. Hotel provided tea and coffee machines and a communal kitchen for the use of the guests. Lock and key safes were present in the rooms.

My boyfriend and I stayed here and unfortunately left early after one night. While the room was clean, the atmosphere was really dull. They had a policy where you leave your room key with reception when you leave the hotel. We have never experienced that before and it made us uncomfortable. We also didn't want to leave valuables in the safe because the lock was a key not a code. Moreover, the area is kind of dirty and we felt we could enjoy Paris more in a different area.

Can't say enough about this place! Right near a metro stop so the location is great. We stayed in two rooms (had to switch the last night) and both rooms were great. Everyone at reception was amazing- friendly and helpful. The night attendant (I think he was also the owner/manager) was a real treat. One of the staffers saw us in the metro (he was on his way home) the day we checked out and offered to help us get our luggage down to the train. Would defo stay here again and would recommend.

What a gem I found. This is my place to in Paris from now on. the staff were super friendly and knowledgeable. They told me best location to take Eiffel Tower photos sunset pics and best cafes/ restaurants. the room is also such good value for money. I stayed in a private room Fantastic shower bed. They also have 24 hour front desk service downstairs and gave me a free beverage! Also helpt me map my way on the metro to the airport and let me leave luggage after checkin for most of the day

• 10th Jul 2015

Great place, ideal location to pop on a metro into Paris and see the sites. Staff were really friendly and made us feel very welcome. Really appreciated the air con too!

• 30th Jun 2015

It was very nice to stay there!!! Highly recommending!!!!!

• 27th Jun 2015
  • Czech Republic

location was great, right next to a metro station and supermarket in a nice part of the city. staff were helpful and the place was immaculate. for a hotel, there was a fridge and a microwave which was very useful for backpackers like us. all in all, really good value for money.