9.2
Superb 217 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 217 Total Reviews
Hotel Darcet Paris Located at 4 rue Darcet, , Paris.
France
Paris 75017 4 rue Darcet
92% 217
48.8833934 2.3253089
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 41+
25th Oct 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Hotel Darcet. The staff were all very nice and helpful. The proximity to the metro was great. Plenty of restaurants, cafes in close proximity and a supermarket located across the street. My room was perfect for a solo traveler. The room was very clean and I loved the black out shades! I would most definitely stay at the Hotel Darcet again!!

23rd Sep 2016

My room was small but comfortable and clean. It's not in the city center, but there are a couple of subway stations nearby which can get you pretty much anywhere in Paris easily. The area around the hotel is nice. It has a lot of restaurants and is quite busy even at night, so you can feel safe walking around any time. The staff at the hotel were all very friendly and helpful, they even let me print some tickets I bought online! I would definitely consider staying there next time I'm in Paris.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
18th Sep 2016

Only stayed one night but enjoyed a single room to myself after hostelling for a bit. It's a good area near Moulin Rouge so close to metros and no more than say 30mins to the main sites via Metro. You won't get a party atmosphere, it's a hotel, but if you want a cheap hotel that's basic but has the basics and is in a good area, it's perfect.

• Sweden, Couple, 18-24
26th Aug 2016

Staff were really welcoming and helpful, room was clean although kinda small (nothing that bothered us though). Quiet when you wanted to sleep (and anytime, not a very lively hotel) Neighbourhood is perfect! A LOT of places to eat/drink/have breakfast/get groceries, very safe area, easy to get around with metro. This is not a hotel where you meet people, perfect for us (couple on vacation) but perhaps not if you're travelling alone. Would definitely stay again!

• England, Couple, 18-24
26th Aug 2016

We could not have asked for more from this perfect Parisian hotel! We stayed in a balcony room on the top floor, and it was a perfect hotel for a short break. Staff were extremely friendly and attentive, bedrooms were very clean, and ensuite and balcony were great. There is even space to bring back your own food and eat it. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Paris, especially with the affordable price.

• USA, Male, 41+
25th Aug 2016

Staff very helpful. Access to kitchen was welcome. Great air conditioning

• Australia, Male, 41+
19th Aug 2016

Good value for money , rooms have all you need , clean modern bathroom and comfortable beds. Close to supermarkets and dining area/kitchen to prepare own meals. Owen Queenstown New Zealand

14th Aug 2016

One of the best places we stayed on our three week trip. The location is close to a Metro stop with lots of markets and cafes around. You can easily walk/explore around Montmartre. The staff were all extremely pleasant and accommodating. The room/facilities were very tidy and modern and the rooms cleaned daily. The little beverage fridge in the lobby was an added bonus for any desired nightcaps after a long day. No complaints at all and we would totally stay again.

13th Aug 2016

Me and my mom really appreciated our stay here. Nour was beyond kind to us and really made me feel comfortable. Room is nice and basic sweet black out shades if you want to sleep in. Shower is decent size comes with shampoo. Nice patio and free printing. I'd stay here again easily.

11th Aug 2016

Very nice people, rooms and accommodations!