Superb 166 Total Reviews
Superb 166 Total Reviews
Hotel Darcet Paris Located at 4 rue Darcet, , Paris.
France
Paris 75017 4 rue Darcet
94% 166
48.8833934 2.3253089
    Rooms available

15th May 2016

The cutest Parisian hotel that my friend and I could have asked for. The rooms were spotlessly clean which made it feel like a 5 star experience on a much smaller scale. The staff was EXCEPTIONAL!!! I left my wallet in the kitchen on accident and went to my room to have the concierge come find me 5 min later with my wallet concerned if all the contents were still inside! SO SAFE. Don't let the return your key to the front desk when leaving system faze you. They won't give anyone else your key.

• England, Couple, 18-24
12th May 2016

Lovely room with a balcony, TV, comfy bed and great bathroom, cleaned everyday by friendly staff. The area is really nice with lots of coffee shops/restaurants and a metro station that takes you to all the main tourist attractions in minutes. Would 100% stay here again.

• Costa Rica, Female, 18-24
29th Apr 2016

I had an awesome stay at Hotel Darcet! The staff was very friendly and helpful with everything that we needed. One of the staff members even helped us print out our bus passes to get to the airport and gave us metro passes. The location was also very good and walking distance to the Moulin Rouge and Montmartre. Would highly recommend!

11th Apr 2016

Spotlessly clean. Very convenient location, steps from the Pl de Clichy metro. I walked to the Sacre Coeur in about 15 minutes (brisk walk). Efficient and friendly desk staff. Room appeared to have been recently remodeled and what it lacked in old world charm it more than made up for in comfort. I arrived early but the room was ready and I was allowed to check in early. In a busy part of Paris but on a quiet sidestreet. From my 5 th floor room I didnt really hear street noise.

9th Apr 2016

I was very happy with this hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was quite large and very clean, and the location was very good. I would absolutely stay here again!

• kerribates5726
  • Scotland, Female, 31-40
8th Apr 2016

Staff were very helpful and friendly, room was freshly decorated and had a small balcony. I would stay again.

4th Apr 2016

the staffs are super nice, nice room with lots of window! and good location as well. I will definitely come back if I come to Paris again!

• England, Male, 25-30
27th Mar 2016
6.9

Location was good however I was disappointed that the hotel was advertised as having parking - which it doesn't. Staff weren't particularly welcoming or helpful.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
11th Mar 2016

This hotel was really clean, and the rooms were lovely. Great location, and staff were really friendly and helpful.

• France, Male, 18-24
9th Mar 2016

Staff was super friendly and helpful. Great location close to many of great bars and restaurants. Room was large although the window gave on to the main floor courtyard. All in all a very pleasant stay.