Hotel Darcet Paris Reviews

4 rue Darcet, Paris, France

We had a very pleasant stay at Hotel Darcet. The room was very small but completely suited our needs. Breakfast is not included. But that's no problem because of the bakery and the supermarket around the corner. We recommend a stay at Hotel Darcet. It would be difficult to get a better value for money in Paris.

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Couple, 41+

We had a fantastic stay at the Hotel Darcet. We requested a room with a balcony, which we got-which was lovely to sit out with a drink in the morning/evening. The staff were superb- very polite and helpful. The room was simple but had everything you need and was exceptionally clean. The location is great- 3 mins from Place de Clichy metro but we strolled into the centre of Montmontre for dinner most nights- an easy 10 mins walk. I will reccomend this hotel to anyone staying in Paris!

I really enjoyed my stay there while in Paris. The location is excellent and the staff is great.

• 19th Oct 2014

We really enjoyed the hotel staff, they were very cordial and helpful. the facilities were clean and very adequate. Good location. A fun trip.

• 29th Jul 2014

Excellent.

• 24th Jul 2014

Very clean, very friendly helpful staff. Liked the area to eat breakfast. The tea and coffee machines were really nice. The bathrooms were spacious and had plenty of hot consistent water. (Didn't have temperature spikes.) The bedrooms were also clean and had a nice TV. The location was pretty close to a metro and the area was nice, not sketchy or anything, just a little more commercial than I prefer and next to a busy road.

It was always clean, towels and bedding were changed daily and the employees were very friendly and obliging. The location is also good as the hotel is near to the metro station. One can also get free coffee and tea in the lobby. All in all we were really pleased!

I was impress with the hostel easy accesses to Metro, Montmartre. The reception staff were very helpful all the time and very nice and clean!!!!

• 10th Jul 2014

We stayed here for one night. Excellent location near main sights of Montmartre. The rooms are newly renovated and very comfortable. Service staff were very helpful and accommodating to our circumstances.

• 1st Jul 2014

Really enjoyed our stay had an amazing room on the top floor with a balcony and me and my girlfriend thought it was brilliant. The sheets were changed every day as were the towels and the staff were very polite and remembered our room key so we didnt even have to ask at the end. The location was good almost in the middle of the louvre, arc de triomphe and sacre coeur but be aware that it was very far to notre dame and the eiffel tower.

• 30th Jun 2014

This hotel is a gem. I felt completely relaxed from the moment I arrived. The staff were informative, clear, careful, very helpful and friendly. The room clean and comfortable. The location is close to Clichy so convenient as a base.

• 27th Jun 2014

When I entered the room, I feel like I have just entered a nicely finished IKEA demo unit. Clean and tidy, white and simple. The serviced apartment rather than a hotel setting and mood made my stay very comfortable in Paris. Though, the most problematic thing is that, the double bed was just two single beds put together with no fixing or any other measures to make it more like a double bed. I almost felt into the gap in between when the beds slide apart. Couples aware.

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

There were two main problems and the first one serious. It was impossible to sleep as the bedsheets has been cleaned with such a big quantity of chlorine, that it provoked us respiration problems. Only by opening the door of the room, you could smell the chlorine. They should have a limit, as this product is not that innocent and cannot be used in such quantities. Additionally, we have requested one double bed and the room had 2 separate beds.

• 15th Jun 2014