Hotel Darcet Paris

9.2
Superb 231 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 41+
13th Feb 2017

Great place to stay near the Metro. Staff super nice and very helpful. I would stay thier again on my next trip to Paris

• USA, Male, 31-40
15th Jan 2017

If you're trying to find an affordable place in a good location, look no further. The staff spoke English and were extremely accommodating. It was raining and I asked where I could buy an umbrella and they just gave me one. Same with a European outlet adapter to charge my phone. Also gave me advice on where locals went to eat, drink, etc. Made the whole experience worth way more than what I paid for the room. Which was clean and comfortable and had a balcony. Win win win.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
2nd Jan 2017

It only cost me a few more euro than the last two private rooms I stayed in but it was much cleaner and nicer in general. Staff were very nice and helpful. They speak English. Would stay there again.

31st Dec 2016
8.0

The staff was great! We went to Paris to celebrate NYE, and returned the hotel after midnight, hoping that we could still find a bottle of champagne for sale nearby. When we asked the desk person, he told us that many places would not be open, and instead offered us the rest of the bottle the hotel staff had used to celebrated. It was so thoughtful! Thanks for a great stay.

• Italy, Male, 18-24
28th Dec 2016

I found this hotel to be very well rated, and I was not disappointed. The room (a double bed) was modern and very clean (and cleaned every day), although not super spacious. The hotel is in a very nice location in my opinion. Close to the Place de Clichy (which connects you easily to the center and to the airports), it's close to the Moulin Rouge and in area with many bars and restaurants. The staff is very nice and polite, and ready to help you in anything (transports, directions ecc).

• Australia, Female, 25-30
26th Dec 2016

The staff are very welcoming and friendly here, always willing to assist in any way. The rooms are small and basic but have all that you need for a short stay. We did find the room to be stuffy at night as the heating is never fully off. We also found it odd that we had to leave our key at the front desk every time we went out. Overall it's a decent place to stay and good value for money in what can be an expensive city.

• USA, Female, 41+
25th Oct 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at Hotel Darcet. The staff were all very nice and helpful. The proximity to the metro was great. Plenty of restaurants, cafes in close proximity and a supermarket located across the street. My room was perfect for a solo traveler. The room was very clean and I loved the black out shades! I would most definitely stay at the Hotel Darcet again!!

23rd Sep 2016

My room was small but comfortable and clean. It's not in the city center, but there are a couple of subway stations nearby which can get you pretty much anywhere in Paris easily. The area around the hotel is nice. It has a lot of restaurants and is quite busy even at night, so you can feel safe walking around any time. The staff at the hotel were all very friendly and helpful, they even let me print some tickets I bought online! I would definitely consider staying there next time I'm in Paris.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
18th Sep 2016

Only stayed one night but enjoyed a single room to myself after hostelling for a bit. It's a good area near Moulin Rouge so close to metros and no more than say 30mins to the main sites via Metro. You won't get a party atmosphere, it's a hotel, but if you want a cheap hotel that's basic but has the basics and is in a good area, it's perfect.

• Sweden, Couple, 18-24
26th Aug 2016

Staff were really welcoming and helpful, room was clean although kinda small (nothing that bothered us though). Quiet when you wanted to sleep (and anytime, not a very lively hotel) Neighbourhood is perfect! A LOT of places to eat/drink/have breakfast/get groceries, very safe area, easy to get around with metro. This is not a hotel where you meet people, perfect for us (couple on vacation) but perhaps not if you're travelling alone. Would definitely stay again!