Hotel Darcet Paris Reviews

4 rue Darcet, Paris, France

Very good location, few minutes walk to metro station. Room is very clan and staff is very nice. Hot drink offering in winter is wonderful. Staff is very interesting. Only wifi is a bit unstable in room (4th floor). Good to stay again!

Staff friendly and helpful, great location, excellent value for money, would definitely stay here again

• 9th Jan 2015

Great location close to the Place de Clichy metro. Helpful staff. Area surrounded by great places to eat and pick up stuff for your needs. Great price point as well. Good choice for Paris!

In a fab area, next to Place de Clichy Metro, surrounded by a great selection of bars/restaurants and bakeries. Staff friendly and pleasant. A wonderful tea selection, vanilla roobios was my fave! Our room was spacious even though we had a decent balcony as well. Bed was a bit hard for my liking but overall comfortable. Heating did make a funny noise but as I wear earplugs it didn't bother me. Booking through here, you pay the balance at the end of the stay, which threw me slightly! Great hotel.

• 21st Nov 2014

We had a very pleasant stay at Hotel Darcet. The room was very small but completely suited our needs. Breakfast is not included. But that's no problem because of the bakery and the supermarket around the corner. We recommend a stay at Hotel Darcet. It would be difficult to get a better value for money in Paris.

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Couple, 41+

We had a fantastic stay at the Hotel Darcet. We requested a room with a balcony, which we got-which was lovely to sit out with a drink in the morning/evening. The staff were superb- very polite and helpful. The room was simple but had everything you need and was exceptionally clean. The location is great- 3 mins from Place de Clichy metro but we strolled into the centre of Montmontre for dinner most nights- an easy 10 mins walk. I will reccomend this hotel to anyone staying in Paris!

I really enjoyed my stay there while in Paris. The location is excellent and the staff is great.

• 19th Oct 2014