Hotel Darcet Paris

Fabulous 249 Total Reviews
Fabulous 249 Total Reviews

• Italy, Male, 25-30
9th Jun 2017

Really nice place to stay. The location was perfect. Quality / Price was the best overall.

18th May 2017
7.1

I'd stay again. Pluses: Short walk to metro station. Main street has choices for bakeries, cafes, restaurants, 1 supermarket, and produce stores. Quiet. Comfortable bed Daily maid service Minuses: Tiny elevator - 2 people without luggage were ok, 3 would have been tight. Limited self catering facilities - only cooking was microwave. Front desk wasn't staffed at all times, so someone could just walk in. Didn't bother me. Wifi didn't work in my room.

Dear Sir, there is 24 hours some one of the staff at the reception and the hotel is open 24 hours a day. For the WIFI, when you have a problem of connexion, please in form the front desk, we will immediately restart the network to provide a good WIFI connexion. Thank you and all the best for the future. Regards. Team hotel Darcet.

31st Mar 2017

Will definitely come back!

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
25th Mar 2017

We really enjoyed our stay here! Everything was very clean and the staff were friendly. They even let us borrow a converter to charge our cell phones.

12th Mar 2017

Perfect affordable place in a great location. Staff was extremely friendly and went above and beyond to be helpful in every way. I don't usually leave reviews but the courtesy that I received was so outstanding that I thought I ought to give a shout out!

• USA, Female, 41+
13th Feb 2017

Great place to stay near the Metro. Staff super nice and very helpful. I would stay thier again on my next trip to Paris

• USA, Male, 31-40
15th Jan 2017

If you're trying to find an affordable place in a good location, look no further. The staff spoke English and were extremely accommodating. It was raining and I asked where I could buy an umbrella and they just gave me one. Same with a European outlet adapter to charge my phone. Also gave me advice on where locals went to eat, drink, etc. Made the whole experience worth way more than what I paid for the room. Which was clean and comfortable and had a balcony. Win win win.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
2nd Jan 2017

It only cost me a few more euro than the last two private rooms I stayed in but it was much cleaner and nicer in general. Staff were very nice and helpful. They speak English. Would stay there again.

31st Dec 2016
8.0

The staff was great! We went to Paris to celebrate NYE, and returned the hotel after midnight, hoping that we could still find a bottle of champagne for sale nearby. When we asked the desk person, he told us that many places would not be open, and instead offered us the rest of the bottle the hotel staff had used to celebrated. It was so thoughtful! Thanks for a great stay.

• Italy, Male, 18-24
28th Dec 2016

I found this hotel to be very well rated, and I was not disappointed. The room (a double bed) was modern and very clean (and cleaned every day), although not super spacious. The hotel is in a very nice location in my opinion. Close to the Place de Clichy (which connects you easily to the center and to the airports), it's close to the Moulin Rouge and in area with many bars and restaurants. The staff is very nice and polite, and ready to help you in anything (transports, directions ecc).