Hotel Darcet Paris Reviews

4 rue Darcet, Paris, France

Very clean, very friendly helpful staff. Liked the area to eat breakfast. The tea and coffee machines were really nice. The bathrooms were spacious and had plenty of hot consistent water. (Didn't have temperature spikes.) The bedrooms were also clean and had a nice TV. The location was pretty close to a metro and the area was nice, not sketchy or anything, just a little more commercial than I prefer and next to a busy road.

It was always clean, towels and bedding were changed daily and the employees were very friendly and obliging. The location is also good as the hotel is near to the metro station. One can also get free coffee and tea in the lobby. All in all we were really pleased!

I was impress with the hostel easy accesses to Metro, Montmartre. The reception staff were very helpful all the time and very nice and clean!!!!

• 10th Jul 2014

We stayed here for one night. Excellent location near main sights of Montmartre. The rooms are newly renovated and very comfortable. Service staff were very helpful and accommodating to our circumstances.

• 1st Jul 2014

Really enjoyed our stay had an amazing room on the top floor with a balcony and me and my girlfriend thought it was brilliant. The sheets were changed every day as were the towels and the staff were very polite and remembered our room key so we didnt even have to ask at the end. The location was good almost in the middle of the louvre, arc de triomphe and sacre coeur but be aware that it was very far to notre dame and the eiffel tower.

• 30th Jun 2014

This hotel is a gem. I felt completely relaxed from the moment I arrived. The staff were informative, clear, careful, very helpful and friendly. The room clean and comfortable. The location is close to Clichy so convenient as a base.

• 27th Jun 2014

When I entered the room, I feel like I have just entered a nicely finished IKEA demo unit. Clean and tidy, white and simple. The serviced apartment rather than a hotel setting and mood made my stay very comfortable in Paris. Though, the most problematic thing is that, the double bed was just two single beds put together with no fixing or any other measures to make it more like a double bed. I almost felt into the gap in between when the beds slide apart. Couples aware.

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Hong Kong

There were two main problems and the first one serious. It was impossible to sleep as the bedsheets has been cleaned with such a big quantity of chlorine, that it provoked us respiration problems. Only by opening the door of the room, you could smell the chlorine. They should have a limit, as this product is not that innocent and cannot be used in such quantities. Additionally, we have requested one double bed and the room had 2 separate beds.

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Greece

Rude service, shonky locks on rooms and ensuites

• 10th May 2014

The only thing missing was a refrigerator!

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Sweden

Very clean

• 1st Apr 2014

This was the best choice for staying in Paris! Very kind and helpful staff speaking excellent English. The rooms were spotless! The cleanest hotel I've stayed in by far. Free coffee and tea in the lobby were also very nice. The location is fine, felt safe in the neighborhood. I would recommend Darcet to everybody. I am definitely staying there if I ever visit Paris again. Only small disadvantage is that the bed mattresses aren't very soft, but, on the whole, this hotel definitely is a 10/10.

• 21st Mar 2014
  • Greece

A very nice hotel in an interesting neighborhood of Paris, not touristy, the real working class Paris atmosphere. I picked it because of the Emile Gaboriau story, Le Petit homme des Batignolles (the little man of the Batignolles, which is the neighborhood there).

Very nice person, small but very clean and comfortable room, good Location.

The friendliest and most helpful staff of these vacations. The room was nothing fancy, but it was perfectly clean and the beds were comfortable. Internet worked perfectly and the coffee and tea selection was quite tasty.

Stayed here for one night and it was great for the short time we were there. Reception was very helpful and the room was incredibly clean and spacious. Good metro access and walking distance to major attractions in Montmartre. Value for money was also quite good, with a double room being cheaper than most hostels private rooms. We would definitely stay here again.

The hotel was pretty much perfect. Good location in a quiet street just next to Place de Chlichy. The room was just renovated and very very nice, the bathroom brand new! Staff was unbeliveably helpfull and friendly. Free WiFi, free coffee and tee anytime you want it. And on TOP of that it was reasonably priced. Next time I'm in Paris I will definately stay there again.

Great location, a very nice area of Paris, with restaurants and everything you need. Easy walk to Sacre Coeur, right next to 'Place De Clichy' metro station that is a short ride from notre dame etc very friendly, helpful staff, new and clean, wifi worked well in room, felt safe.