Hotel De Moc Reviews

78 Prajatippatai Road, Pranakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Really liked it, I just wish that I could move it closer to Khaosan Road ; ) It's great place if you are looking for somewhere clean & affordable with a pool, 15 mins walk from the bustle of Khoasan Road. Although as it is a hotel & not a hostel I did miss that 'backpacker vibe' as it's harder to meet people. As a solo female traveller, I always got a tuk tuk back at night here. Was glorious having a swim at end of hot day. Staff at 'pool side' bar/cafe very rude. Staff in main hotel very nice!

The place is really clean and the staff are very friendly! The location is about a 10-15 minute walk from Khao San road area. I would definitely come back.