Hotel De Moc Reviews

78 Prajatippatai Road, Pranakorn, Bangkok, Thailand

Really liked it, I just wish that I could move it closer to Khaosan Road ; ) It's great place if you are looking for somewhere clean & affordable with a pool, 15 mins walk from the bustle of Khoasan Road. Although as it is a hotel & not a hostel I did miss that 'backpacker vibe' as it's harder to meet people. As a solo female traveller, I always got a tuk tuk back at night here. Was glorious having a swim at end of hot day. Staff at 'pool side' bar/cafe very rude. Staff in main hotel very nice!

The place is really clean and the staff are very friendly! The location is about a 10-15 minute walk from Khao San road area. I would definitely come back.

A simple hotel in a central location with everything you need. I didn't eat or drink at the hotel as there is so much going on in the town. I would definitely stay there again.

At first on the website they say breakfast included and once we got the they said that we had to pay for it. The staff isn't that helpful. The hotel overcharged you everything (the taxi for the hotel is around 200 Thai bath and they charge you $600), charge you extra pillows, tuk tuk (regular price 45 for local people, hotel price $100).

• 4th Feb 2014