Superb 114 Total Reviews
Superb 114 Total Reviews
Hotel De la Paix Located at Bernastrasse 24, , Interlaken.
Switzerland
Interlaken 3800 Bernastrasse 24
94% 114
46.6803305 7.8537869
    Rooms available

• NachiketDatar
  • India, Male, 31-40
30th Apr 2016

This is very beautiful hotel right near interlaken west station which is very convenient to go anywhere in interlaken. Staff is very very kknd and helpful. Reception staff told me everything I would want to know at arrival. They gave us visitors card which is basically travel and discount pass for attractions and trains. Hotel was very clean and run by family which is very very nice. I loved my stay here. Breakfast was okay although I felt it could have more options as English breakfast.