9.0
Superb 123 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 123 Total Reviews
Hotel De la Paix Located at Bernastrasse 24, , Interlaken.
Switzerland
Interlaken 3800 Bernastrasse 24
90% 123
46.6803305 7.8537869
    Rooms available

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
4th Jul 2016

We stayed in the backpackers corner, and loved it. There is a small fridge to use and the bathroom is very clean. The shower is a floor below, but is no issue. Very nice receptionist who helped us find our way around town and she let us keep our luggage there after checkout and our valuables behind the desk.

• clarawellons8735
  • USA, Couple, 25-30
21st Jun 2016
7.4

We enjoyed most of our stay here. Conveniently located with a lovely view, the woman who checked us in was very helpful. But, the shower curtain is too small for the shower and does not close. Using it flooded the bathroom. When I called the front desk, a man arrived and cleaned it with hand towels. He asked me if I was Indian, as Indians always call with the same complaint. I showed him the cause of the problem, but he did not seem interested and left. Overall good, except for that experience.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
15th Jun 2016

The hotel was in a good location and walking distance from the train station. We also had a really beautiful view from our room!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
13th May 2016
8.0

We really enjoyed our little loft room for 3 nights. The room/bathroom is quite small (as expected) and bed a little old but we had a gorgeous view from the room. It has a great location - close to the Centre (Interlaken west) for trains, ferry etc and staff are super lovely.

• NachiketDatar
  • India, Male, 31-40
30th Apr 2016

This is very beautiful hotel right near interlaken west station which is very convenient to go anywhere in interlaken. Staff is very very kknd and helpful. Reception staff told me everything I would want to know at arrival. They gave us visitors card which is basically travel and discount pass for attractions and trains. Hotel was very clean and run by family which is very very nice. I loved my stay here. Breakfast was okay although I felt it could have more options as English breakfast.