Hotel Delfini Reviews

Leocharous 7, Piraeus, Athens, Greece

we had a very unpleasant surprise at this hotel. it was full, so they put us in an empty room in the building right next door. empty space, not furnished no shower, no curtains on big windows, military beds. It was 11h30 PM, so hard for us to change. The receptionist did not apologize; the hotel is full was his only comment. For the shower, it will have to wait tomorow... you may not have the same experience, but sincerely, we were so disappointed after so many nice hotels over the country

If it's being close to the port you need then the location is fine.

The room was filthy and I was bitten all over by bedbugs. The website claims free wifi but tried to charge us 2 euros each. Then we came back later that night and found a different man at reception and when we asked for the password he gave us it with no hesitation. We asked them to do our washing and they gave us all out clothes soaking wet in a basket. On the website it says you can pay by card however they forced us to pay by cash because apparently the money doesn't go in their account.

• 27th Jul 2014

I woke up with over 30 BED BUG bites all over my hands and face!!! I was sleep deprived for the rest of my trip because I was so itchy, and of course, my red, welted face made for lovely pictures...

The best part was the location, which was very close to the harbour and therefore convenient for early ferries. The staff were lovely too, they were very helpful and kind. The hotel itself could use some sprucing up: the room was a smoking one so smelled quite strongly and there were some holes in the wall and such, but it was fine for the one night and very cheap as well.

I'd only recommend staying here if catching an early morning ferry. Easy to get to and leave but not the nicest place.

位置不错,但是条件太差了,被子好像N年没洗过。。。。。。

• 29th Apr 2014
  • China

The only good thing about this hotel is it's' convenience to the port. The room we were in was made for 4 and they stuck a roll away cot in to make it for 5 people. The four of us on the original beds got DOZENS of bed bug bites. There was barely enough room to walk between the beds in the room and the shower did not have a shower curtain. Everything was manageable for a cheap hotel room, except the bed bugs. Definitely not worth the $13, stay somewhere that costs slightly more.

• 27th Apr 2014

Nothing is too good about this hotel except for its location- you can see it from the ferry when you arrive late at night. There were hard pieces poking me through the mattress, and the floors looked like they hadn't been cleaned so I wore shoes even inside my room. Wifi only works on certain floors

There is not free wifi.