Hotel Delfini Reviews

Leocharous 7, Piraeus, Athens, Greece

Nothing is too good about this hotel except for its location- you can see it from the ferry when you arrive late at night. There were hard pieces poking me through the mattress, and the floors looked like they hadn't been cleaned so I wore shoes even inside my room. Wifi only works on certain floors

We didn't choose this hostel because we heard it was great, but only because it is right across the street from the Piraeus port. So if you're planning on taking an early ferry out to the islands, this is a great place. That's about all it has going for it. The bed was lumpy and uncomfortable and both my girlfriend and I were sore when we woke up. The man at the front desk was pretty rude to us and didn't have any answers to our questions about the ferries, which was ok since there was wifi.

very good very good very good

• 5th Jan 2014