Hotel Delfini

4.9
Rating 168 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 41+
16th Jun 2017

I love this hotel and the staff. The rooms and beds are very clean. I have always managed to get a good deal. Last time my negative comment was corridors smelt of smoke. I didn't find this this time which was better still. My only negative comment this time is they really need new sun chairs. One was broken again. But I will be booking again in future.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
6th Jun 2017
2.9

They didn't have my booking on arrival, chucked me into a huge 5 man room on my own. Room reeked of smoke, wifi didn't work and room was filthy.