Hotel Delfini Reviews

Leocharous 7, Piraeus, Athens, Greece

The hotel is one of the worst hotel I have stayed in my life. We booked 3 beds triple private room but they forget us and eventually provided us a double room !!!!! After we reminded them we booked 3 beds, they only add one more poor quality bed in our small room. Horrible!!! And the place is really like a staff room rather than a guest room ( I really think that they forgot us and provided us a staff room) horrible and dirty.

十一点多的船抵达雅典,酒店就在码头对面确实很方便,但是前台的大叔态度差了点,早晨值班的大哥倒是很热情。在雅典住了两个酒店,两个卫生环境都很差,这应该是雅典廉价酒店普遍存在的问题...

is very convenient especially if you travel by ferry, if you get at 4am in the morning the more you want is your hotel near by.