Hotel Delfini

Good 172 Total Reviews
Good 172 Total Reviews

• Ireland, All Female Group, 18-24
7th Aug 2017

Very handy to stay in if you're going on a ferry the next day.

• England, Female, 41+
16th Jun 2017

I love this hotel and the staff. The rooms and beds are very clean. I have always managed to get a good deal. Last time my negative comment was corridors smelt of smoke. I didn't find this this time which was better still. My only negative comment this time is they really need new sun chairs. One was broken again. But I will be booking again in future.

12th Jun 2017
6.6

A friend and I stayed here for just a night before going to Santorini, and I'm glad it was only one night. Walls are thin, shower floods within 4 minutes, no locals knew where it was (took over an hour for our taxi driver to locate it), and in a part of Athens I would describe as sketchy. Positives: cheap, pretty good wifi, close to Piraeus Port

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
6th Jun 2017
2.9

They didn't have my booking on arrival, chucked me into a huge 5 man room on my own. Room reeked of smoke, wifi didn't work and room was filthy.