Hotel Demo Reviews

Via Tonale ,14, Milan, Italy

It was a nice hotel right around the corner from the main train station, which is nice if you're coming in and out in a short period of time, and they have an option to store your luggage before or after check-in/out which is really nice

We really enjoyed our stay on our first night in Italy. The hotel is easy to find and get to from both milan airport and the central train station, which is handy for finst time travelers.The staff are very welcoming. Also the receptionist was able to give us clear directions to the center. We enjoyed our stay so much that we have booked to stay again on our last night before our long journey back to the Isle of Wight.

• 14th Aug 2014

Hotel Demo is really good for its price. Our room had air conditioner, free toiletries, among other things. Their breakfast is just amazing. Location is good, 5 min walk from the central station.

Good location. Bad beds

• 7th Aug 2014

We just stayed for one night but it was great, clean and comfortable with everything we needed. We also had a balcony and breakfast in the morning. It was easy to buy bus tickets to the airport, which left from just around the corner.

Conveniently located close to Statione Centrale. Staff could be a little bit more welcoming. Maybe I am used to my country's excessive "welcomliness", maybe it is because Milán is an all-is-business" city...breakfast was a good plus to our reservation; the lady in charge of breakfast was always smiling and helpful.

Staff was nice and welcoming. The breakfast was horrible. During the night it started dripping water from the roof both in the bedroom and in the bathroom. Noisy airconditioning.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Norway

Our room was very clean. The location was ideal for us since it was near a metro stop and the main train station. The pastries in the morning were excellent.

Location was perfect for us to get to the airport easily. Not fancy but great for the price.

• 11th Jul 2014

The art decoration along the staircase gave the hotel a dark and eerie feel. The room I stayed in was so small it was not worth the 100usd. I chose this hotel bc it was very close to the central station and I was only staying one night. I would not stay here if I had more time in Milán.

Wonderful breakfast, awesome staff ! we loved it !!

We absolutely liked the hotel, the staff was very helpful and kind. The room was clean and spacious, well furnished. We only spent one night and had to leave very early , unfortunately had to miss breakfast, so I can't tell about it. The only thing I didn't like was the neighbourhood. The hotel is very close to Stazione Centrale which is of course a plus and you can reach everything easily, but also has a disadvantage, since it's not a nice part of the city (skanky and dingy).

Really great location in the very center, near to the wonderful Mercato. The only problem is the lack of WIFI, a big problem for us in 2014 !

WARNING: There is confusing information about cancellation on the hostelworld page of Hotel Demo. In some place it says 72h in others 176h (one week), same in the booking confirmation. Both Hotel Demo and Hostelworld just insisted on the one-week-cancellation without removing the 72h information or being friendly to the customer and admitting their mistake and taking care of it or compensating me. The hotel may be nice, but staff is not welcoming definitely.

It is close to Milan railway station, a bit far from the center but 2- block away from the nearest metro station. The room lacked of ventilation, a bit smelly with small bathroom. Breakfast was good - compared to other backpacker hostels we stayed in Italy.

We loved the hotel, the artwork was great. Breakfast was really good too. The staff were helpful and friendly.

I loved this place!!! It was beautifully decorated and my room was wonderful. It was so close to the train station that I loved it for that as well. The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful.

good location great breakfast!

Clean with amusing decorations. Staff, though we interacted little, was friendly. I enjoyed my private room.

Very convenient located by Stazione Centrale. Friendly, multilingual staff, safe. A few cafés close by. Within walking distance from shopping district, restaurant, Duomo. I only came for a short weekend and my room was ready as soon as I got there around 11:am. From Stazione Centrale you can catch a train ride to Zürich, Switzerland or Venezia if you're looking to experience. Any questions or concern, the staff is always willing to help.

• 7th Mar 2014