Hotel Demo Reviews

Via Tonale ,14, Milan, Italy

Pretty average hotel. The good side of it is that is really close to Milano Centrale.

The decor is the first thing that will please you. It looks great in the lobby. If you are comfortable living in a urban setting this is a great place to live. I am from New Haven and so I am accustomed to a rough looking neighborhood. It is so close to everything you need and want to do while in Milan. The staff are amicable and very helpful. The breakfast was an awesome presentation with okay choices. I will be sure to stay here the next time I travel to Milan!

Staff are very pleasant and helpful. The single room was small but had everything needed. Free wi-fi internet was easy to connect to and quick. Very convenient location close to Milan Central station. Great breakfast choice and fantastic coffee machine.

Ive stayed there just for one night, it was quite good, clean and nice. Nothing bad to say just maybe in the morning the poor woman was a bit busy because all the turists wanted to eat all together but with me they were nice.

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Romania

We enjoyed our stay here. The room (double/single beds) was clean, comfortable, and quiet, and the breakfast was good.

In a very sketchy area of Milan.

Very nice hotel. It is a block away from the central station. Breakfast is very good and the staff was helpful. Also, the art concept is a plus.

We booked hotel demo but when arrived to check in we actually had been moved to another hotel around the corner. It was very close to the main big train station which also had a metro. The actual area was reasonably quiet and not much to see.

We told the staff that we will pay when we check out, at the end of everyday they urge us to pay, with very bad attitude. And the last day they even refuse to help us with luggage! There's no elevator in this hostel and they placed us on 4th floor. Such poor service doesn't deserve any further business

It was a nice hotel right around the corner from the main train station, which is nice if you're coming in and out in a short period of time, and they have an option to store your luggage before or after check-in/out which is really nice

We really enjoyed our stay on our first night in Italy. The hotel is easy to find and get to from both milan airport and the central train station, which is handy for finst time travelers.The staff are very welcoming. Also the receptionist was able to give us clear directions to the center. We enjoyed our stay so much that we have booked to stay again on our last night before our long journey back to the Isle of Wight.

• 14th Aug 2014

Was transfered to another sister hostel just couple block away. Got a very spacious room with balcony. Very near to central station. Not very nice to reach back hostel at night because have to pass through outside of central station to get back to hostel. It is still safe thou. The free breakfast and wifi is good :) #from Malesia

Hotel Demo is really good for its price. Our room had air conditioner, free toiletries, among other things. Their breakfast is just amazing. Location is good, 5 min walk from the central station.

Good location. Bad beds

• 7th Aug 2014

We just stayed for one night but it was great, clean and comfortable with everything we needed. We also had a balcony and breakfast in the morning. It was easy to buy bus tickets to the airport, which left from just around the corner.

Conveniently located close to Statione Centrale. Staff could be a little bit more welcoming. Maybe I am used to my country's excessive "welcomliness", maybe it is because Milán is an all-is-business" city...breakfast was a good plus to our reservation; the lady in charge of breakfast was always smiling and helpful.

Staff was nice and welcoming. The breakfast was horrible. During the night it started dripping water from the roof both in the bedroom and in the bathroom. Noisy airconditioning.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Norway

Our room was very clean. The location was ideal for us since it was near a metro stop and the main train station. The pastries in the morning were excellent.

Location was perfect for us to get to the airport easily. Not fancy but great for the price.

• 11th Jul 2014

The art decoration along the staircase gave the hotel a dark and eerie feel. The room I stayed in was so small it was not worth the 100usd. I chose this hotel bc it was very close to the central station and I was only staying one night. I would not stay here if I had more time in Milán.