Hotel Demo Reviews

Via Tonale ,14, Milan, Italy

A more healthy breakfast would raise the standard. We were 8 persons wanting to pay separately but was impossible. That left us with a bad feeling after a good stay.

• 15th Apr 2015
  • All Female Group, 41+

Plumbing rather noisy, especially when people and coming and going (to nightclubs?) up to 2am and 3am in the morning. So didn't sleep much...

Clean & comfortable. Close to Centrale station. A little noisy from other guests coming and going in corridor but nothing unbearable. I would stay there again.

Demo was a nice hotel to stay in. It wasn't very expensive and breakfast was included as well. The room was cleaned each day. The only faults were there was a loud alarm like noise when showering, and also the TV stand wouldn't stay upright. But all small issues as we didn't spend much time within the hotel anyways.

• 26th Feb 2015
  • India

The man at the front desk was not very friendly or helpful. In fact, I felt he was annoyed that I asked so many questions. The lobby was deceivingly nice-looking, but the actual building was a bit creepy. And I did not even attempt to sleep under the bed covers because they looked gross. I slept with my coat over me and a bath towel. The wifi is iffy, but for the most part, worked. It was an quick cab ride from Milano Centrale, and a 5 minute walk to the bus station!

• 22nd Feb 2015

Excellent choice! There's an eletronic safe in the room that helped a lot. Extremely clean and the staff was really great.