Hotel Demo Reviews

Via Tonale ,14, Milan, Italy

The man at the front desk was not very friendly or helpful. In fact, I felt he was annoyed that I asked so many questions. The lobby was deceivingly nice-looking, but the actual building was a bit creepy. And I did not even attempt to sleep under the bed covers because they looked gross. I slept with my coat over me and a bath towel. The wifi is iffy, but for the most part, worked. It was an quick cab ride from Milano Centrale, and a 5 minute walk to the bus station!

• 22nd Feb 2015

Excellent choice! There's an eletronic safe in the room that helped a lot. Extremely clean and the staff was really great.

The bed in room 102 needs to be replaced.

Very convenient to the station and metro. We arrived before noon, one of our three rooms was ready so we were able to use it as a base and when we came back later the other rooms were ready. All three rooms were close to each other which was convenient. We left our bags in a storage room after we checked out and picked them up on our way to the station. Room was small and bathroom very small but it was fine for us for one night. Wide variety of choices at the breakfast buffet.

Shower was so small you couldn't shower with door closed. Hotel with nice breaky Good value minutes to central station And laundry around the corner Good value

Great location, a few minutes walk from the central station, although the city centre is small enough that you can walk everywhere. Very good value for money. Great choice and a generous breakfast. They recommended us places to see and cheap places to eat, which was great too.

• 25th Oct 2014

The hostel was ok. Would have liked to have been close to some nice places within walking distance. Breakfast was ok. The staff was just straight to the point. Did not go that "extra mile" for you when you needed it.

• 23rd Oct 2014

Pretty average hotel. The good side of it is that is really close to Milano Centrale.

The decor is the first thing that will please you. It looks great in the lobby. If you are comfortable living in a urban setting this is a great place to live. I am from New Haven and so I am accustomed to a rough looking neighborhood. It is so close to everything you need and want to do while in Milan. The staff are amicable and very helpful. The breakfast was an awesome presentation with okay choices. I will be sure to stay here the next time I travel to Milan!

Staff are very pleasant and helpful. The single room was small but had everything needed. Free wi-fi internet was easy to connect to and quick. Very convenient location close to Milan Central station. Great breakfast choice and fantastic coffee machine.

Ive stayed there just for one night, it was quite good, clean and nice. Nothing bad to say just maybe in the morning the poor woman was a bit busy because all the turists wanted to eat all together but with me they were nice.

• 22nd Sep 2014