Hotel Des Voyageurs Reviews

5 rue du Faubourg du Courreau, Montpellier, France

I actually did not stay here, because on arrival I felt unsafe. On my way to the hostel the men on the street were eyeing me in a predatory way and it was in a bad part of town. I might have stayed had I been with other people, but on arrival I felt unsafe, the room was secluded, poorly locked and the building was poorly lit

I'm not sure if I would call this a real "hotel" it felt more like an airbnb stay, with basics tv minifridge stove, everything was a tad odd to me and the family living next to me was quite noisy. But you get what you pay for and it is what it is, so just be prepared for that and it's fine. Location was perfect. The best part was actually how accommodating and nice the staff was in trying to help me check on room options and let me borrow their personal computer since I did not have one on me.