Hotel Diana Reviews

Jahnstra�e 31, Dusseldorf, Germany

Had a wonderful stay here. It was so close to everything so we saved money on public transport! The staff was really friendly and helpful

• 23rd Jun 2014

Triple room was 2 twins and a pull out bed. Price was good and hotel and room were decent. I would try to stay closer to Aldstat or train station next time i visit Dusseldorf but the tram is easy to use to get around fro Hotel Diana and there are convenience shops nearby.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Benkammy
  • All Male Group, 25-30

I had a very unpleasant experience at this hotel. There was no receptionist when I came in the afternoon. I was given the wrong key to an unclean room. My room was changed without being told so I walked into a room one night with a man sleeping in the bed already. The washrooms were dirty too. The internet only worked the first out of the three days I booked in the hotel. There was nothing done to compensate the mistakes they made, which made the experience here even worse.

Dear Hostel World! Unfortunately we did not get our room for two at Hotel Diana Düsseldorf on May 03, 2014. At the hotel they told us, that they see the booking, but they did not get the deposit, so they were not able to hold the room. We payed the price of the deposit by credit card, which was 14.78 $ and the bank booked it on 04.01, this is when it was sent over to you. Please find attached the bank statement. Would you please make sure, that you transfer the price back? Thank you and best

• 3rd May 2014
  • Hungary

sharing a toilet with 2 other rooms on the same floor isn't expectable.And sharing a 1 shower with 4 other rooms wasn't ideal.I also wasn't happy that id to drag my suitcase up 3 flights of stairs. The staff were friendly and helpful but there just wasn't the right facilities for me.