Hotel Dolomiti Vattaro Reviews

Via Vicenza 15, Vattaro, Trento, Italy

I cannot recommend staying here enough! Unless you need to be directly within Trento, this is the way to go. Beautiful view in an awesome little town, and a very cool local community feel to the hotel. Above all, Daniel is an awesome guy who is extremely helpful with any activities you may be doing in the area! He really goes out of his way to make your time there as good as possible and is overall a very cool dude. Don't think, support this awesome family business and enjoy yourself!

Daniele and his staff are incredible. There was a huge group of old people whilst I was there, but Daniele managed to make me feel welcome and was very accommodating to me as a solo traveler. I accidentally booked the wrong nights for this hostel on this app but Daniele told me not to worry and he made sure I had a place to sleep! He also let me borrow his personal mountain bike for two days. The trails in the area are very well marked! I absolutely loved staying in Hotel Dolomiti!!!

This was the best place I have stayed during my time in Europe. Daniele was amazing. He is one of the best hotel owners and chefs I have come across. He taught my friends and I how he makes his homemade pasta, and then at night he would come out and simply talk for over an hour. He drove us to the train station when no buses ran during holiday. The hotel had a prime location for hiking and biking. The room was spacious, clean, and a great price. Excellent place, great food, the nicest people.

• 3rd Apr 2015