Hotel Dolomiti Vattaro Reviews

Via Vicenza 15, Vattaro, Trento, Italy

Gorgeous location in the Dolomites. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was a good size with the nice balcony. Hotel has a trattoria in it which includes breakfast and is available for lunch and dinner.

We love this place!! Daniel and his family were SO kind and went above and beyond to help us during our stay. Daniel is an amazing chef so dinner (and ice cream) was delicious. He really puts in a lot of effort to make his guests feel welcome and truly loves Trento. The room was beautiful and huge with a great balcony view. We would stay here over and over! Cannot recommend enough.

Had a good time here. I booked in a rush and didn't realize ho far from Trento this hotel is, but I was extremely happy with my choice. Very beautiful small town in the mountains. Wish I had more time. And the staff was awesome and very helpful and friendly.

I cannot recommend staying here enough! Unless you need to be directly within Trento, this is the way to go. Beautiful view in an awesome little town, and a very cool local community feel to the hotel. Above all, Daniel is an awesome guy who is extremely helpful with any activities you may be doing in the area! He really goes out of his way to make your time there as good as possible and is overall a very cool dude. Don't think, support this awesome family business and enjoy yourself!