Hotel Dolomiti Vattaro Reviews

Via Vicenza 15, Vattaro, Trento, Italy

I have found a gem. On a whim I decided I should ride the Italian Alps and see the Dolomites. So I went to Hotel Dolomiti in Vattaro, near Trento. The place is wonderful. The owner is Daniel Ducati. And he is a motorcycle enthusiast as well. The rooms are very reasonable, and Daniel is also an excellent chef. For motorcyclists and hikers looking for a good central location, this place is perfect.

Dan Is the coolest guy you will ever meet. He made us dinner and showed us how he makes homemade pasta. It's a great location if you want to hike and want a peaceful vacation but if you want to hang out in the city pick a place closer to town! You would have to take a taxi that costs 69 euro. Fortunately, Dan drove us to and from our train station so we had no problems!