Hotel Don Moises Reviews

One block west of Central Plaza, Copan Ruinas, Honduras

Nice hostel clean rooms and bathroom. Great location. Joshua was very helpful and takes the time with quests. I would stay here again. Thank you Joshua for the help you provided me while there, it was very much appreciated. Ron

A great choice in Copan. Spacious room with TV, powerful fan, big bathroom, big beds. All very clean. Very friendly and helpful manager/owner. This is a quiet place and you wont find a party here but there are bars across the road. Also several restaraunts nearby. Free water refills. There is a kitchen but it was extremely cramped so we didn´t use it. Overall excellent.

I spent three nights at this hostel and it was perfect in all ways. The hostel is family run with much warmth and kindness. Joshua and the Señora make you feel extremely relaxed and at home, ready to help in any way. The wifi and all other amenities are excellent, I'll be back!

Joshua and Hotel Don Moises staff were wonderful. The rooms were clean, patio hammocks great for resting, convenient location near central square and the price is perfect.

The Posada is in the center of town, a block from plaza & fabulous archeological/historical museum, shops, banks, w/i a short walk from the ruins. Helpful/friendly staff. Triple room was dark, small, & minimal but we only slept there. Kitchen was dark & quite frankly, grimy & dirty but mostly from others being slobs. Appreciated the fridge, purified water, wifi, and roof terrace. Coffee & cookies in a.m. Given the other choices in Copan Ruinas, we would stay again.

• 14th May 2014

Overall a pleasant experience. Very nice staff and great location. The rooms and common areas have room for improvement but it's still a fair deal. Wouldn't rule out other options though. I recommend the cafe next to the entrance regardless if you stay at the hostel or not.

Nice little hostel, very helpful staff. Met cool people here. Would stay here again.

I loved it. Would absolutely stay there again. Has the price of a hostel, with the feel of a hotel. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Would recommend to anybody!

• 23rd Mar 2014

Very nice woman checked us in. The dorms are small but clean. They padlock the door at night so if you are leaving early (we were catching the 4:00am chicken bus to San Pedro Sula) you have to ring the bell on the counter to wake someone up to let you out (they are upstairs). I would stay here again.

Overall decent hostel considering the cost. Facilities are all there albeit basic. Staff are helpful.

Good option in Copan, especially because they have fast internet and hot showers while the price (for a private bedroom with private bathroom) is very reasonable!

Luis and the other staff were fantastic. I loved this place. I hope to go back sometime!

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel/hostel. The staff was very helpful and the place seemed clean. I give it best marks because for the price I don't think you could do much better. It is a budget hotel but they had free drinking water, coffee in the morning, cable tv, and hot water in the shower! It was also nice to be a short walk away from everything. I even walked to the ruins in the morning. I would definitely stay there again.

• 26th Jan 2014