Hotel Don Moises Reviews

One block west of Central Plaza, Copan Ruinas, Honduras

I loved it. Would absolutely stay there again. Has the price of a hostel, with the feel of a hotel. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Would recommend to anybody!

• 23rd Mar 2014

Very nice woman checked us in. The dorms are small but clean. They padlock the door at night so if you are leaving early (we were catching the 4:00am chicken bus to San Pedro Sula) you have to ring the bell on the counter to wake someone up to let you out (they are upstairs). I would stay here again.

Overall decent hostel considering the cost. Facilities are all there albeit basic. Staff are helpful.

Good option in Copan, especially because they have fast internet and hot showers while the price (for a private bedroom with private bathroom) is very reasonable!

Luis and the other staff were fantastic. I loved this place. I hope to go back sometime!

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel/hostel. The staff was very helpful and the place seemed clean. I give it best marks because for the price I don't think you could do much better. It is a budget hotel but they had free drinking water, coffee in the morning, cable tv, and hot water in the shower! It was also nice to be a short walk away from everything. I even walked to the ruins in the morning. I would definitely stay there again.

• 26th Jan 2014

This place is nothing fancy but it's a great place to spend a few days. The American / Honduran couple who run the place are friendly and helpful and the hostel's location is excellent. It's only a couple of minutes walk to all the bars and restaurants. The dorms are comfortable and there's hot waters for showers. The upstairs balcony is a great place to have a beer and watch the sunset as well. There's also a kitchen and a computer for guest use. I would stay here again.