Hotel Don Moises Reviews

One block west of Central Plaza, Copan Ruinas, Honduras

Good place in the heart of Copan town. I stayed one night, the place was quiet, had a big bed, and a clean towel. Shower + restroom could be cleaner. But on par with the standards in Central America. Good internet & nice balcony . Room has keys, in addition to lockers - makes it feel very safe to leave backpack behind.

I didn't like the look of the electrics with wires and plug sockets too close to water in the bathroom for my liking. Hesitant with safety there. Staff very nice and willing to help but not too efficient. Front door often open and desk unmanned during the day. Value for money but not much atmosphere. Really aplace that serves a purpose but not somewhere to holiday for long.

Really lovely hotel with the magnificent Amada as the dueña. Beautiful views from the roof terrace, kitchen a little confusing but definitely usable. Shared bathroom (which I opted for) was kept clean and a large room with 2 double beds for a very reasonable price! I am staying here longer than planned because I loved my stay so much. Laundry is available for small fee - very efficient service, also beds are made for you every 2 days! The only improvement could be more seats on the terrace!

• 4th Jan 2016
  • Scotland

The family that runs this place is absolutely wonderful. They went out of their way on several occasions for us, but most notably they arranged a special van to drive us to Santa Ana, El Salvador for a very reasonable price. Would recommend to all travelers.

Wow! What a hostel and what a city! I know that Copan is not on many travelers lists but it is a great place to visit. This hostel had it all, great staff, excellent wi-fi, a beautiful deck w hammocks and super clean rooms w comfy beds. The hostel is also priced really well. I had an incredible experience. Highly recommended!!

A familiar hotel with a good location, friendly staff and excellent cleanliness. No breakfast, but you can easily go to the cafes in the main square.

The family that runs this place is great. In a country that is a bit on the dangerous side and had a bit of crime, this place is very secure. There are security cameras watching the hostel and the employees at this place would never steal. I would have felt comfortable leaving my things in the open. The room was extremely clean and had a great veiw of the city on the rooftop by the hammockls. The value for the money on this place is excelent.

I'll avoid this property, if possible. The general / common area and kitchen are very dirty. These areas are also heavily used by the hotel owner family. Additionally, facilities are run down / average. Staff - The hotel owner has very little interest in the guests as she is VERY much occupied with her family members and children. So very limited support is available at the reception.

• 22nd Oct 2015