Hotel Dort Mevsim Reviews

Hasan Tahsin Cad no 19, Pamukkale Village, Pamukkale, Turkey

Very great location to Pamukalle. The owner Hassan is very friendly and welcoming. A great breakfast and dinner is available at an additional charge but well worth it! Rooms are clean and provides excellent value for money.

Strange, tour company was to drop me there but the hotel people nice enuph to pick me up arrived late night so no time to check out place, no real common room. But room to my self. Good for night stay..! Pool empty..!

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • Tourbiker

Dont be put off by it being "out of town" Pumakkale is tiny and very walkable. They do not provide information readily so ask. For instance I was surprised that breakfast isnt included like all other Hostels in Turkey I have stayed at but 10Lira is a good price for a decent meal. They are a nice bunch, will pick up from town/drop off if you let them know. Rooms are basic but have everything you need, clean sheets and towels provided.

Staff always trying to sell (piscina) tours since they are part of a travel company, sometimes ir is anoying... Also, they overcharged my bill while converting dolars in Turkish Liras...

The most friendly, clean and amazing place we have stayed in 2 months of travelling! Amazing breakfast, awesome pool, good rooms, actually hot, hot water in the showers and walking distance to Pamukkale. 5 stars!