Hotel Dove Apart Reviews

Foça mahallesi 974 sokak no 17, Fethiye/Muğla, Fethiye, Turkey

Quiet location but close to the hubbub of celis beach. Nice swimming pool and basic rooms. Not really a travellers' place but useful to chill out

Nice friendly clean place but wouldn't recommend staying there if you're travelling solo or looking to meet backpackers. Mainly just families and and couples staying there. The staff kept making me change rooms for some reason but apart from that were really nice and helpful.

Clean spacious dorm. Bathroom was well kept. 5 minute walk to the beach! Pool was clean...only down fall was the children messing round at the pool. The owners were really lovely.

Showed up and they had overbooked my dorm, not a problem since they had organised accommodation for me because of this at no extra cost. Very pleasant stay

I stayed in "Hotel Dove Apart" and it was amazing. It's located in Calis not far from bus station. To beach you can walk less than 30 minutes. Staff is very friendly and speaks English fluently. I stayed in dormitory and I was alone. Rooms and bathroom is clean with air con, mosquito nets. In the evenings it's really quite to sleep. In 5 beds room there is separate kitchen where you can cook. If I have a chance to come to Fethiye again I would definitely stay in this Hotel.

Walking distance to the beach and restaurants/bars. Taxi ride or bus in to centre of Fethiye. Awesome pool! Super clean. Friendly staff. Laundry service.

The hostel is in a lovely street not far from a nice beach with bars and restaurants close. The staff were not particularly friendly or helpful. Although we booked a twin en suite, we were given the choice of a dorm or the annex to a staff room, at the same price. We were told that this was normal practice because it is a hostel. We were woken several times that night by the staff and the following day there was a third person in our room. The door lock was also changed without notice - strange