Hotel Dove Apart Reviews

Foça mahallesi 974 sokak no 17, Fethiye/Muğla, Fethiye, Turkey

I really appreciate the hostpitality and kindness of the owner and the staff. I was welcomed with warmth and relieved with great comfort. Wonderful breakfast and the nicely prepared bed made me feel as if I am at home. Thank you so much again, and I hope to see you again.

It was nice to stay here. We were really grateful for the swimming pool and the staff. All of them were great when answering all our questions and we felt very comfortable while spending our time here.

• 30th Aug 2015
  • Spain

Absolutely fantastic hostel. I stayed here twice and both times I was very pleased. Great value for money, very friendly staff and a warm and welcoming atmosphere. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Upgraded to two bed room for free. Breakfast should be free because not worth the 8L charge. Pool is good, and ensuite was clean. Good aircon. Far out of fethiye need to get a taxi. Not much around, there is a strip of restaurants and shops about 10 mins walk but not much variety

Helpful staff owner

Really helpful staff

The hostess lady who greeted us was lovely and very welcoming, she offered us free tea when we arrived and let us try her cooking later on that evening. She was very helpful for when we needed to know about transport. The breakfast was a traditional Turkish breakfast, all freshly prepared. This hostel is a little way out of Fethiye but the beach front nearby is lovely and it's nice to be out of the main area of Fethiye.

Room was nice, spacious and clean. Breakfast was not included but cheap and ok. Pool was great. Hostel seemed quite while we were there which we enjoyed for relaxing. Short walk to beach and some shops. One staff member slept in our room which we found bizarre, as he was in and out of the room quite often both late at night and early in the morning which woke everyone in the room up. This made it feel less private than we would have liked. Overall good stay for the price.

Staff was really helpful and the neighborhood is lovely, but bathrooms are very small

Probably put some lockers in the rooms. You just can't expect everybody to act ethically.