Hotel Dove Apart

9.6
Superb 46 Total Reviews

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
3rd Jun 2017

The most amazing place to stay. We have only positive things to say and will definitely recommand everyone going to Fethiye to stay here. The staff is beyond helpfull, friendly and made sure to always create a lovely atmosphere. Whatever the problems they were always ready to go to great lengths to help us solve them. The rooms were really nice and clean and the breakfast good as well. It is a bit out of the center, but it is very easy to get there by dolmus and the area is so peaceful/quiet.

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2017

My stay at Dove Hotel was more than I could have wished for. As a single female traveller I was slightly worried about staying in a place alone, in a new country. However the hotel made me feel safe and secure. As soon as I arrived the staff went out of their way to make sure I was happy and comfortable. The location was great, just a few minutes walk from the beach and restaurants. The facilities are also really good especially breakfast and the pool area.