Hotel Due Giardini Reviews

Via Benedetto Marcello,47, Milan, Italy

I went to the hotel reception to cancel the booking. In their terms and conditions clearly indicates that: " Cancellation policy : 3 days before arrival . For late cancellation will be charged first night. For no-show will be charged the total amount of reservation ." But they charged me the total amount, even when I did not stay there.

Very good hotel. I loved the staff and the lovely dog that they have.

My first trip travelling with my son and we enjoyed this hotel. It was close to the station fro arriving late at night, near some good alternative bars and a pleasant walk into town via the park. All of the staff were friendly. The view out of the back window of the garden with its trees (fig and gardinia (?) and the gentle bell tower made us feel like we were not in the middle of the city. The beds are a little hard, I think it is good value.

• 14th Jul 2014