Hotel Due Giardini

Superb 431 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 431 Total Reviews

23rd Jun 2017

I had a single room in another building about 2 blocks away. Very clean, comfortable, and quiet. Reception at the hotel was open 24 hours, so if I needed anything I could use the phone in my room or walk over. Convenient location 2 blocks from the subway, 1 block from a grocery store, and about a mile from the train station. Hostess was very gracious and accommodating. I didn't particularly like the neighborhood, but I felt safe enough. Saturday morning open market on the way to the subway.

2nd Jan 2017

Very clean and perfect for a night or two. Close to the central train station. Recommended. Only thing was the actual room was not in the building the reception and check in and out is in. Not a far walk.